It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proposes To Restore Federal Definition Of Gender As Either A Male Or A Female NO EXCEPTIONS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I love it when you all use this as an example. This is literally what you're fighting for. Born female, still has a vagina, forced to wrestle girls when he wants to wrestle boys.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
I bet you have your own dictionary too.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: soberbacchus

Science shows that close to 1.7% of births are visibly intersex.

That's bull#. Wikipedias owned by the NWO making up misleading stats.
We that have all grown up to be adults no their is clear discernment between men and woman. How many of your remembered 1.7% of gender hybrids in school?

Somehow I don't think you would have been the person a classmate would have come out to.

The difference between now and 20 years ago isn't a change in percentages, it is a societal change where people are less often shamed and discriminated against for how they were born.

Wikipedia didn't invent that stat. Virtually all scientific research, studies and surveys amongst OBGYN's support it.

1 or 2 out of every 100 births has visually ambiguous genitalia.
Up until recently in the USA, the standard practice was to simply make a best guess at gender and operate to support that choice.

Unfortunately that leads to children that grow up and discover they have the emotional and sexual disposition of one gender and a body that does not align.

Thankfully I was born like 98% of people with an obvious gender, but I am disgusted by those that feel the need to bully and abuse those who were less fortunate. It is un-American, inhumane and abhorrent. No surprise that Trump and Trumpites would rally behind such dehumanizing of other people and look to institutionalize the discrimination of people unlike themselves.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Statistics can be fabricated so easily. We all have been exposed to that reality with climate change.
If you want to believe the official number that's up to you.
Luckily the average person has enough savy to see through it.
So let them throw that stat no one will believe.
You see if it was true then it wouldn't be that uncommon for people to grow up in communities where
they encounter these so called natural intersex.
In reality we don't encounter this what we encounter the obvious artificial gender cross creations. e.g. man in drag

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

stop trying to dupe people with stats you have no way of verifying as true.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Hey xuenchen, can you post that picture of people moving the goal posts?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So in your world, there has been a conspiracy over at least the past 50 years by Doctors, Patients, Researchers and ordinary people to fabricate 100's if not thousands of research papers, surveys, studies etc. explaining the statistical frequency of babies born with ambiguous or indeterminate sexual organs?

This secret society of thousands of doctors and scientist spanning the globe keeping their secret of lies for a half century has a mission of what?

edit on 22-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
This secret society of thousands of doctors and scientist spanning the globe keeping their secret of lies has a mission of what?

Satanism! Duh.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Even if the stat was true (but it isn't) then lets compare it with % of disabled people in society. Disabled through whatever ailment whether born with it, received it by some accident or age etc. We recognised their issue and give them a disabled toilet. So let the trannies have their own intersex toilets. The point being is your not no matter how much you peddle you argument never ever there gonna be men in dresses using womans toilets.
edit on 22-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Pedddle all the snake oil stats you want but get real men wearing dresses are never gonna be allowed in womans toilets.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's hilarious how this entire thread people have been saying how great it is that Trump is basing his decision off of science but now that actual peer-reviewed articles are being posted suddenly those same people are crying that science lies. Thanks for proving that it's not actually "science" that you care about. You just like to use that excuse to support your bigotry.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

bigotry to you only because I refuse to accept your delusion. You are happy and free to have it but don't push it on people who don't want it because that is then harassment. See we can flip it back on you guys as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Even if the stat was true (but it isn't) then lets compare it with % of disabled people in society. Disabled through whatever ailment whether born with it, received it by some accident or age etc. We recognised their issue and give them a disabled toilet. So let the trannies have their own intersex toilets.

Disabled people are not given special toilets because they are different than other people.

They are given different toilets because they have different physical needs that require handrails, room for a wheelchair etc.

Someone not being the gender you want to assign to them does not create special physical needs to use a bathroom.

This feels like a debate with an angry 3rd grader. You seem to be angry at science, facts and logic.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

bigotry to you only because I refuse to accept your delusion. You are happy and free to have it but don't push it on people who don't want it because that is then harassment. See we can flip it back on you guys as well.

"Pushing it on people" is institutionalizing and legalizing discrimination. Literally.

See, LGBT people and the rest of the country doesn't really care what you think. You are free to believe whatever you want and be as much of an intolerant moron as you choose, this is America after all. Nobody really cares how you feel about it.

When people like you start cheering for the law to discriminate against people not like yourself though, and like-minded morons squatting in the Whitehouse look to pander to your ignorance and hate, that becomes a problem for America, the LGBT Community and everyone else that has a modicum of understanding what America stands for.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This feels like a debate with an angry 3rd grader. You seem to be angry at science, facts and logic.

Your losing the argument now so you have to bring in the feels like arguing with 3rd grader.
Your exactly the dupe the NWO needs to push their agenda who happen to just be the ones who decide which scientific data to present the public with.
Me I deal with what I see and experience first hand a minority who use artificial augmentations to modify their outward gender appearance. They are a minority and have no right to push their beliefs onto to others to extent requiring we buy into their beliefs. I offered the idea of a happy middle give them their own toilets but that makes you angry because the truth is you and others pushing this agenda wont be happy until you have it exactly the way you want it. A genderless society, all gay and worshipping a godless figure of perversion.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

the above applies to you as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You're free to believe whatever you want. I may think you're an idiotic, anachronistic, throwback to a less civilized age but I'm not going to stop you from believing what you believe. Just don't act like the beliefs of you and your knuckle dragger friends are based out of some love for science. Because that's obviously not true.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

So in your world, there has been a conspiracy over at least the past 50 years by Doctors, Patients, Researchers and ordinary people to fabricate 100's if not thousands of research papers, surveys, studies etc. explaining the statistical frequency of babies born with ambiguous or indeterminate sexual organs?

This secret society of thousands of doctors and scientist spanning the globe keeping their secret of lies for a half century has a mission of what?

Why yes.You seem to have the facts down accurately...you just don't accept them as you see them.
A mission to keep their paycheques rolling in as they do useless redundant work in many cases.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I love it when a person starts the name calling on me, it means I bested them in the debate. Goodnight water boy or is that girl or whatever in between you are.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Your losing the argument now so you have to bring in the feels like arguing with 3rd grader.
Your exactly the dupe the NWO needs to push their agenda

I am trying to imagine a secret NWO group that must involve millions of people across science, medicine, politics and media over half a century with the mission to destroy the world, never speaking a word of their massive conspiracy, fabricating thousands and thousands of scientific articles...with the secret agenda to allow 2% of the population to go to the bathroom without being discriminated against!

Honestly, life is short. You have one life. Learn something new, expand your world, make a difference.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join