It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proposes To Restore Federal Definition Of Gender As Either A Male Or A Female NO EXCEPTIONS

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

and so say all of us!

I stand with RainbowPhoenix.

(post by CADpro removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Something wrong with the caps key?

The only thing that's "INACCURATE" is peoples propensity for entertaining other peoples madness.

Life is complicated enough.

Science is only ever as accurate as the data allows it to be, hence the reason we refine our theories over time as new and better information becomes available.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Before the sex change, was your name Andy or Anthony?

That question is extremely rude.

(post by C0bzz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

"Okay, what exactly do you think transgender people are demanding that's different from the rest?"

Well, bathrooms for one if I'm not mistaken.

I don't care what they do, I'm fine with them being exactly as they are, but they're not special, they are an approximation of the other sex they attempt to emulate, poorly from a biological and physiological perspective, but people non the less.

"Yes, transgender people are born transgender. Deal with it."

Nope boy or girl unless there are a hermaphrodite.

"Do you also believe that being gay is a "lifestyle choice"?

Depends on the person i imagine, i believe everyone is a product of society, take from that what you will.

My brother in law and his partner, my pal are gay and they both think that transgender people probably have mental issues also. Homosexuality is an attraction to the same sex, different kettle of fish altogether really.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, you're sick."

Get your own mind in check with reality, we are all sick.

Profanity won't help your cause with me unless you are stupid in which case please continue.

What's sick is peoples propensity to entertain the delusions of others.

"Also your post is a fixation on genitalia of another ATS member and yet another focus on "the sex change"."

Say what now???

Please elaborate, sickly if you must. LoL
edit on 27-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well my post was removed, looks like myself and CADpro crossed the line. It was still hilarious, having these discussions tends to be (I still take them somewhat seriously). Anyway, the finishing bit of my last post was a response to CADpro, not you, apologies if that wasn't clear.

I'll maybe try explaining, but I need to think whether I should and how, because both posts were removed.

For now I need to get over this hang-over, see you later.

EDIT: The moderation here is pretty superb and fast. Well done mods.

EDIT 2: And this means that commenting on the private parts of other members is completely inappropriate and will not be tolerated, neither will escalatory rebuttals.
edit on 27/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Well you know PMs your friend.

Im not the type to tattletale.

So say what you feel my friend.
x
edit on 27-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It just comes down to respect and these people don' t have any, they want to control and hurt other people, while claiming they are somehow defending their kids. Why should it effect them if people want to dress and identify however they want? Well because they don't believe in freedom or in letting people express themselves and be happy. They want their girls to be weak and controlled and their boys to be violent and controlling. Thank god despite these dying convulsions, the dinosaurs are about to become extinct, the future will be a much healthier place when they stop demanding people conform to their values or else.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

The kids don't care.

Parents could use it as a teaching situation of differences and acceptance.

Judgmental adults need to stop using kids as an excuse for their own prejudices.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Vector99

We shouldn't be ignoring biology to coddle someone's mental illness.

These people are supposedly all about science. When science advances their sociopolitical agenda.

When it doesn't, science is as much of a target as religion or anything else they see as an obstacle.

I agree 100%

Born with penis - boy
Born with vagina - girl.

Feel free to self-identify however you like, but realize that science says otherwise!

what about babies that are born intersexed???? you do know what THAT means right?? they are born with a mix of both organs...sometimes the drs cannot tell which sex the baby is supposed to be

this is for the the posters who scream that the children are SO EASILY INFLUENCED...but...the facts DO NOT bear this out,,,,think about THIS ..these children they go to therapists for YEARS,,,you know the experts in the field...and yet...they STILL say they are trans??????? this is the EXACT OPPOSTITE of someone who is so easily influenced......

because if they were easily influenced...then it should be SO EASY to influence them right back the other way.....you should be relieved that they are NOT easily influenced........why do people ignore this when it is SO OBVIOUS????

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join