It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proposes To Restore Federal Definition Of Gender As Either A Male Or A Female NO EXCEPTIONS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Annee

There are Transgender posters on ATS. They have patiently tried to educate. They don't waste their time any more. Nor should they.

Well thats a relief. I agree with that post 100%, they should not bother.

A steel door welded shut by choice shall remain in ignorance.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

That's what happens when mental illness is misidentified, as just lifestyle choices......

People take it to the next level to see if they can pull it off, we shouldn't be supporting choices that are clearly mental health issues.
edit on 22-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As they prefer it, apparently.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

what does that have to do with the price of tea in china??

or are you just trying to tell me that you don't really care if there's a small number of people that will be disenfranchised with their black and white, no exceptions, this is the way it will be crap?
I imagine it's kind of like the native people's in No. Dakota, who live on reservations and really don't used street addresses. so, well, let's make it mandatory that they have street addresses... just to make sure they can't vote, even though they really have every right to vote... ya, that's a really small number of people also..
it seems that some are getting really quite good a sectioning off small numbers of people to remove rights from... they are such a small number, no one will care, right?

And what if they've had one and don't know about it?

Reading up on the topic, it seems Rolette County has been involved in an ongoing process to assign addresses to every dwelling in the county, over the past several years.

Those without one can apply for one...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don't know, if a burn victim has a severely disfigured face because of their injuries,
should they just hide away from society because some are "grossed out" by their appearance?

Personally, I’m grossed out by really fat people, and people who smoke. Food and cigarette addicts are filthy, nasty, greasy and disgusting. There, no one can call me out, cuz I have different values.

I'm fat and I smoke. Ohhhhhhh noes, words on the interwebs. I'm gonna need therapy I think.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: kaylaluv

It is not an insult if it turns out to be true.

Then it's true that fat people and cigarette addicts are filthy, nasty, disgusting people? I knew it!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Doesn't society already do this?

Has anyone in this thread called any individual sick or perverse? Or was it an opinion being shared generically?

Should we shout down people with opinions we don't like?

I
There is "Opinions of Ignorance".

There are Transgender posters on ATS.

They have patiently tried to educate.

They don't waste their time any more.

Nor should they.

They do a better job than you and Kayla.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

so how does anyone expect to alleviate ignorance with insults and hate?

Well insults and hate toward a whole group of people isn't helping anything either.

True. But neither can one be over sensitive about a discussion, while being cis themselves, to the point that they feel the need to derail said discussion by calling people bitgots and phobics.

That only happened because someone was being hateful and insulting. Can't we have a discussion without calling people sick and perverse?

Can you, without being effected by words on a screen?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I see way too many crybabies in our "enlightened" society today.
I much prefer the good old days when you shook off an insult.
I was taught that sticks and stones may break my bones...
edit on 22-10-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thats the way its supposed to be, there is not in between there is only man and woman.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Aparently the answer to my question is, no we can't have a discussion without calling a whole group of people sick and perverse. Sad!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't know, if a burn victim has a severely disfigured face because of their injuries,
should they just hide away from society because some are "grossed out" by their appearance?

Personally, I’m grossed out by really fat people, and people who smoke. Food and cigarette addicts are filthy, nasty, greasy and disgusting. There, no one can call me out, cuz I have different values.

I am fat but I am not filthy,nasty or greasy.I know that you would be disgusted by my fat but I do dress
quite well for a woman my size!

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Sure lets be uncivil to each other, its much more fun. To hell with what Jesus says, right ? He's probably queer anyway.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

Doesn't society already do this?

Has anyone in this thread called any individual sick or perverse? Or was it an opinion being shared generically?

Should we shout down people with opinions we don't like?

I
There is "Opinions of Ignorance".

There are Transgender posters on ATS.

They have patiently tried to educate.

They don't waste their time any more.

Nor should they.

They do a better job than you and Kayla.

Your point is what?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I believe that fat people are filthy nasty and greasy, and no one is going to change my mind.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: therealman1234

really???

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wait what???? Are we going to lose our Attack Helicopter sexual identification????

I think we can roll with Male or Female and leave all the sub lists that may be attached to either more of a self preference.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I believe that fat people are filthy nasty and greasy, and no one is going to change my mind.

I believe that fat people are over weight... Wait, maybe its over weight people are fat... Never mind I'm confused now.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not only does most of civilized and uncivilized world (overwhelming majority) want that door welded shut, we would like an alert that says "Don't ask, don't tell, keep it to your self pretty please with cherries on top!" Posted in a visible location in proximity to such a door.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was not trying to be uncivil,I was just having fun.My feelings aren't that
fragile.
I sure hope you don't mean the last part...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join