It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circular Impressions in the Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I took a bunch of pictures in a remote location of strange circular impressions in the ground. I'd like to upload the pics but I can't seem to figure out how to do that here. I've been debating on posting these for quite a while now. I originally posted my story on ufoevidence.org and became very disheartened by the sheer agression of the debunkers. So, if anyone is interested in seeing these please reply and give some suggestions on what is the best way to share these photos.
Here are the links to my messages on ufoevidence.org if your interested in reading the background on how this all got started
ufoevidence.org...
ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 24-2-2005 by WebSpinner]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You will have to get someone to host them. I dont know how to do this myself but others here do so show some cleavege or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Go to the MemCenter tab (same place as ATS store and U2Us), then Upload, follow the prompts from there...

There's a tutorial here somewhere, but the revamp seems to have kicked it off the toolbar....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I got some posts of yours on a UFO Forum. No pics? Where are they? Or is it jut that I have been up too long.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's a link showing how to upload...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

JAK

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The member control center ATS Upload feature is not working at present.

You could have your images hosted atorJack

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Good to know I suppose...

I'm going to second JAK's suggestion then....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

You could have your images hosted atorJack

I like Photobucket myself. Its pretty easy. Once they're uploaded there, paste the URL here.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by _Anubis_]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here are the first ones. These were taken on 10/28/2004. I have to explain something about the pictures. On some of the pics I have created a duplicate of the photo and added highlighted rings to show where they are precisely. This is because some of the pictures it's hard to see where the rings are. So make sure you click on both pictures even though they seem to be the same one.

I'll post 2 pictures at a time

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
no offense meant by my questioning, your story is very interesting and I am just curious to know more.

Now about these circles, can you tell me what kind of dirt that is? It looks like kind a like sandy gravel, also I noticed the circle isn't a perfect circle, there an indentation and it just looks sort of sloppy. Is it possible someone had access to that area and drew a circle? Are there more circles in different parts of the landscape like in the grass?

looking forward to seeing and hearing more

[edit on 2-25-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have a bunch of photos to upload to imageshack, and it's a slow process...so please bare with me. I will give more information about this once I get it all upload and posted here. Many of the photos will not look like anything and some will, it was hard to capture what I saw with my digital camera. If I could've gotten my truck up there to use the head lights to shine across the ground it would've created great shadows where the circles were, but there was no access for my truck. the area is a gravel like surface just in that area...other photos I will post will show the entire surrounding area that is all brush, grass, and tall weeds.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I also wanted to mention that I will be scanning the original notes I was taking on a pad while taking the pictures. I took measurements of some of the rings and jotted notes down during the process. The two smaller circles were exactly the same size, if memory serves me right about 46 inches and the large ring was around 10 feet or so. I know this is all very choppy and I appologize for that, but I will do my best to fill in all the blanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
One picture taken from a distance of about 25 feet. This picture is simply to show the surrounding area and scenery. The circles can not be made out. The long yellow line you will see in the photo is my tape measure covering both smaller circles from outer edge to outer edge.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. Don't you wish you could have seen what made that?

Of course, im skeptical but I will keep an open mind about it.

Keep uploading those pictures.

Edit - Was there any other abnormalities around that area?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by _Anubis_]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Free Online Photo Hosting

Also, if you have a 'my yahoo' page or free email, you can also get a nice little 'photo album' from them.

The pictures should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I will upload them to yahoo, I never thought of that. I didn't like having to reduce the quality of some of the photos for imageshack, they have a limit of 1024 kb per pic and some of mine were well over 1MB each. Also, after checking some of the pics I uploaded I realized that some of the highlighted ones weren't working. I created animated gifs that blinked circles right on the photo, after reducing the size so imageshack would accept them they lost their animation
. Oh well, hopefully yahoo can support all my pictures. I still have a good 20-30 more pictures to post...so without further ado, I'll get on that. Later.

new topics

top topics

join