It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender Out of Existence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Now you're just making up nonsense. You think I am transgender, just because I said I was a part of the LGBT community? That gives you the right to attack me?

Oh no. I am not transgender. Full male body all the way, but that is none of your business. Now, would you like to try again, or should I just go ahead and report you?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BenignChaos

Go ahead and report me for exposing the holes in your arguments. Of course this is to be expected when a minority cant stand on their own legs to win an argument they run to the teacher. Run to the teacher loser.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos

Now you're just making up nonsense. You think I am transgender, just because I said I was a part of the LGBT community? That gives you the right to attack me?

Oh no. I am not transgender. Full male body all the way, but that is none of your business. Now, would you like to try again, or should I just go ahead and report you?

Who you going to report him to? The cop in the Village People?

Oh and so I don't get my post deleted. This whole thing is based on fake news made up by the New York Times. There is no proof that the Trump admin is planning anything like this. FAKE NEWS!
edit on 21-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

edit on 21-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Reported for harassment. I will not stand idly by and accept being harassed for being a part of the LGBT community.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Who decided they couldn't change it? Who gave whom that authority? It isn't your place to deny anyone's right to self-determination.

Are you actually saying this?

Biology dicided for them.

That's it. Case closed.

Can i be 20 ? No. Why not?

Because I was born in 1988.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Reported for harassment. I will not stand idly by and accept being harassed for being a part of the LGBT community.

Yeah that's really horrible harassment. You must be a real sensitive soul. I will be waiting for the Village People to drag me off to reeducation camp.

You all wonder why Trump is President, but the biggest part is that people are beyond sick of all this political correctness Nazism.

The New York Times printed an article based on speculation to wind up the Democratic base before the election. That is all this is.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I exposed hypocrisy and weaknesses in your arguments. So you cant handle is and accusing me of harassing you for being part of the LGBT community. So I can counter report you for making false accusations against me. Fundamentally I don't care what community you belong with. What I am saying is if you want to portray yourself as male or female then do not do it through deception of trying to alter the biological truth on legal articles such as liscences, birth certifcates etc etc. People have a right to know the truth and nothing you make up should deny them of that most fundamental right given in a democratic society.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Edit add: to get back to topic...I don't care who you believe you are. That is personal choice. Legality should simplify it all to genetics either you are XX or XY.

So if someones chromosones are XX and they're on a testesterone treatment do you think it's fair if they're paired with women who aren't on those treatments in sporting competitions?

I think they're DQed for juicing no matter how much they cry about those being "necessary" treatments, for any other human with XX, it's juicing.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Basing attacks on someone's race, religion, gender, or orientation is harassment. PC or not, it is a violation of the Terms you both agreed to when signing up.

Thank you for showing your true nature.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Everyone opposed to this says that trannies will lose their rights; Can someone please tell me what those rights are? What can they do now that they won't be able to do if this happens? If you want to mutilate your body and love in fantasy land, more power to you, but it only makes sense that you're still defined as either a male or female, based on your genes.

So which bathroom do you want them to use? What sports teams do they join? How do you want to count them for EEOC statistics?

They join co-ed rec teams where gender doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Basing attacks on someone's race, religion, gender, or orientation is harassment. PC or not, it is a violation of the Terms you both agreed to when signing up.

Thank you for showing your true nature.

The problem you have is that I never attacked you. You just can't take a joke.

You also believe all of this fake news from the New York Times.
edit on 21-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Who I am is not up for you to attack. It is a clear violation. Your attack started after my mention of being part of the LGBT community and were targeted at me as if I were transgender. I've included links and screenshots.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

A disgusting move if true. The government has no business dictating who is male or female. This is a personal issue, not a political one. They need to stop attempting to control people's bodies and identities and start meaningful projects. How about repairing the crumbling infrastructure and repaying the multitrillion dollar debt?

No more dictating about a person's body!

We tried that logic with the definition of marriage. Do you recall how that ended up?

A series of decisions by the Obama administration loosened the legal concept of gender in federal programs, including in education and health care, recognizing gender largely as an individual’s choice and not determined by the sex assigned at birth.

What the government giveth, it may taketh away.

This is why conservatives want a smaller government that stays out of our lives as much as possible.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The village people, really? Using a gay stereotype as a "joke"? Yeah no.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

And my religion is that which preaches do not be duped by arguments which chooses to fall back on emotive arguments when challenged with perfectly reasonable arguments. You have failed to address my arguments with any rational answer. So yes lets be completely fair about this and have your reported for prejudicing my religious beliefs.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nobody here has attacked you. It's your imagination. You seem to believe anything that fits your beliefs like you have been attacked or the fake New York Times article.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

What bathroom should a person with androgen insensitivity syndrome use? Technically they're male at the genetic level but appear to be female.

All of you people harping on about how the Trump administration is just listening to the science (which they definitely aren't) ignore the fact that even at the biological level sex is much more complicated than just male and female.

And most of the people who are out crusading are not androgyn insensitive. They're otherwise normal men or women who decided they'd rather they were the other gender.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Oh? Its a shame you just made that up to try and save face.

I said you can't dictate people's lives based upon who they are. You never rebuked that.

I argued for the privacy of transgender people. You never logically rebuked that.

I'm defending a communcity that has been through enough discrimination. You hold onto a belief they shouldn't be able to pursue their own lives.

Now, rebuke me.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I said you can't dictate people's lives based upon who they are. You never rebuked that.

For a person who cries against being dictated to you are doing a remarkable job in these posts as coming across as a mini dictator. As the old adage goes if the shoe fits the wear it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The village people, really? Using a gay stereotype as a "joke"? Yeah no.

And to be clear, I could care less if you are gay or transgender. That's your business. I have nothing against gay people or anyone who is lbgtqabcd...

My brother in law is gay and I don't love him any less than anyone else in the family.

What I don't love is the New York Times and their stories with no proof to back them up.
edit on 21-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join