posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:40 AM
A version of liberarinism.
Any federal world government would have strict constitution with very very limited powers.
I would cut the world up in to administrative districts who decide on how the constitution is applied and on local laws. Each district would have
no more than 5 million people (bigger the population the more out of touch the leaders are).
The federal constitution would be pretty basic.
1) Freedom of speech and religion.
2) Right to a fair trial.
3) Right for federal districts to form a militia.
4) Every federal district can send a rep to sit on a federal senate.
5) Federal government can only have a military that is equal to 50 districts (there would be around 1000 districts).
7) The federal government can only collect a 1% tax.
8) All districts must have these laws.
9) The federal government can not interfere with other laws or rights that the districts implement provided they abide by the constitution.
10) If a district fails due to corruption or mismanagement the federal government can remove that districts leaders and replace them in a election but
is not obliged to give aid unless that districts mismanagement risks impacting others (IE you # up your own your own).
11) Outlawing of all nuclear weapons, expect for 200 that are to be kept in case of asteroids and in which use requires the authorization of 90% of
12) Right to property.
Basically complete decentralization of everything to a local level. Welfare, prison services, police services, education ect are all handed on the
local level along with how they are funded.