It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabid Exploitation: Throwing the Black Community under the front of the bus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

When 97% of those killed werent likewise killed for being white, whites getting killed for being white clearly isnt even being tabulated.

Sources like those dont even count BLM killings as being a 'thing'.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because it isn't a thing. With that last comment you have proven what this is thinly veiled racism

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

And now I'm the racist!

When this is about Team DNC perpetually exploiting the Black Community to serve its own Supremacist Agenda.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You mean your conspiracy theory. It isn't real just because you don't understand reality and make up fancy explanations.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

All I can say is you have a great sense of clarity that is much needed. And good job

I can't even remember the last time Ive heard about the War On Drugs. I feel "old" when I mention it. Everyone is all about "ending racism and bigotry" now. Yeah lets get everyone focused on an impossible task that can sustain the proverbial "never ending struggle" the Permanent Revolution.

Rather than something that could be changed within a year and would have an everlasting positive effect on everyone's lives...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

LOL

My "theory" that none of you emotionally attached to it being false are able to put a dent into.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
DNC has a new plantation for Latinos, brown is the new black you see.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
ROFL, you realize the difference in those numbers is six individuals. It sure sounds like an epidemic when you use percentages though right?
"Like omfg the world is ending, far right extremists killed six more people than nonefar right extremists!! Warn the world everyone!"
edit on 10-22-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The issue with those stats lists they always brandish is they only track easily trackable white man gang (kkk, etc) numbers, yet dont track minority gang numbers. So a pack of Hispanic gang bangers kills a black dude for being black, not in the dice. Black gang bangers kill a white dude for being white, HUH? Random lone wolf white kid that went on social media and says 'white power' = LOOK SEE SEE SEE "white extremism".

BLM burns down cities and beats shoots murders random white folks, they dont even add up those numbers any of those lists I've looked at.

And then the more transient stats concept you pointed out, hell the "liberals" have white people hating committing hate crimes against fellow white people now. This is a whole new paradigm of racism the likes of which history has never seen, and just so long as it calls itself "anti-racism" the most racist ideology that is actually possible is brushed off as if its "progress".

And in their minds, as long as they play coverup for the minority gang banger types they think theyy're doing them a service, when all I've seen after seeing the response to it for years now is the exact opposite: all they're really doing is netting them contempt, and thats good news for the true white supremacists, in the long run.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I never really looked at this angle for some time. It does make some sense. I like how nobody here is actually defending racism, but your being called a racist anyways. Almost like, they are programmed to respond that way ...

For what its worth, I personally do not see many racial issues day to day in the city of Tampa. But someone was murdered Friday on the Dale Mabry bridge that crosses over Gunn Hwy and it was not on the news. Drug deal gone bad, from some of the deputies we speak with on the regular.

They were allegedly white of the Hispanic persuasion.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You know what really pisses of us minorities. WHITE PEOPLE TELLING US RACISM DOESN'T EXIST.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123
YOU do not exist! Is that better? damn racist...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join