It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the End Times will be Perilous Abhorations ooooo But God's People's Will Do Exploits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm seeing CERN and the people of Europe in the news at the fabulous Swiss tunnel dedication

Wait you call that a normal societies dedication has.....the accuser in this world had a skit huh...ha

I'm devising..........using my time to........organizing.............denoting an itinerary for................EXPLOITS
edit on 21-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Put the meth down my friend

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Star but I say nope to dope

Don't be the apydomy of stupidity

That's not you posting such........I can discern spirits and you are among the best word has it I just got....proof...sure, the wishes of your mother....the payers of a RIGHTOUS woman count for much....took all of 30 seconds for the heavenly telegram to get to me

......editby]edit on 21-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Woah, dude, the caps on rightous.....up there.....in that reply.....man

I didn't capitalize that.......promise I did not do that.....who did.......!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Smart monkeymen got bored one day and decided why not smash two little atoms together and see what kind of black hole it makes.

I doubt cern has anything to do with the whole world messing up and the whole Mandy effect too.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am not totally clear on what your OP is proposing, GPB/JPY. Are you saying that CERN is part of an end-times scenario?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I am not totally clear on what your OP is proposing, GPB/JPY. Are you saying that CERN is part of an end-times scenario?

I think that's exactly what he's saying. There is speculation along those lines.

If you think that God is outside this dimension, then it follows that so are Satan and the Pit.

It has been implied in certain interviews that part of the experimentation done at CERN is about messing with different dimensions. How much you choose to believe they are actually trying to punch a hole through to the Pit (something the End Times prophecies says will happen - the Pit will open and all those nasty things will come out) is up to you.

I do happen to think that God is outside this dimension, but how much I think CERN is part of this as things come to a head at the end? I don't know, but it's interesting to watch. I do know that.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Here's something for your timeline. The nation of Israel was created in 1948. Based on a reading of Matthew 24 if the rebirth of a nation of Israel is a end time event then a timer started on the Apocalypse. The question is now "How much time is on the timer?" And that is based on what Jesus Christ was trying to tell us in verse 34.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

I see 3 possible interpretations to the verse.

One. An actual generation of time. Approximately 25-35 years. Obviously invalid because 60 years have already passed.
But 2 and 3 are still valid though.

Two. The average lifetime of a generation of people born at the first end time event. That generation is passing the 60 year mark with an average lifetime in the high 70s to low 80s. Also in Psalms 90 the lifetime of a man is given as 70 to 80 years as well. So going with the high end then the Apocalypse should be over with by May of 2028. The first major end time events should happen in the next 3 years with the 7 year agreement signed no later than May of 2021.

Three. The lifetime of the longest living member of the generation. Some people have claimed to lived into their 120s. Perhaps the longest living member started to take measures to stretch out their lifespan. Under this scenario maybe that person is going to make it to 120 to 140. If so then the 7 year agreement may not be signed until the 2050s or even later.

So the thing to do at the moment is watch the next 3-4 years carefully. You may catch the thief in the night getting the show ready for those 7 end time years.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

edit on 10.21.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

hey I saw it was depicted somewhat plainly in the video of the tunnel opening dedications ceremony

That's it they started it ....hehe

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Oh yea ...psalms 90 will blow our minds.....or is it 91.....we are looking up a generation definition actually in Scripture , to see when we rapture....it says a generation is 70 years and if by strife then 80 years and we will fly away

And we will fly away, tacked that on the end of the definition of a generation......I didn't tack that on....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And we fly away......woah

InPsalms....wow....hidden rapture verse there.....huge.....a rapture verse coupled with the length of a generation!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The Gotthard tunnel has nothing to do with Cern.

They are about 400 miles away from each other.

One nitwit YouTuber conflates the two and no-one seems to bother to check any facts anymore.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join