It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Cheat at your own peril”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Of course it is nationally reported! That's what politicians do, try to get stories out there that make the other guy look bad.

I find it amazing that you buy the official story so easily... especially given the facts I just presented. The chances of this county being able to suppress minority voters to such an extent given the information available to them is about as good as me winning the lottery by finding a ticket on the street.

On the other hand, ask yourself: is it possible that someone, make that a lot of someones, is trying to cast votes using the name of someone who has either moved off or is deceased? That sounds like a reasonable possibility to me... get an absentee ballot, sign the person's name, mark the vote, and then put the current date instead of the person's birthdate... oh, look, I made a mistake! Actually, it sounds pretty easy to me. How many candidates would be more than willing to pay out of those deep coffers for someone in a poor neighborhood to pull that trick? How many poor folk would be willing to accept a few bucks for filling out a ballot?

So which is more probable: that somehow, this Kent fellow is able to use ZIP codes to determine race and is cancelling votes based on this uncanny ability, or that there is a high amount of corruption in that county?

I now your answer, and I know mine. One of them defies all logic.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

On the mend, thanks. And don't feel bad, man... priorities!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyWasParishnaBanned

I know this post will get removed right after yours does but I can’t resist.
Because you touch yourself at night

Also why not try and send a PM to a mod instead of flooding all the other threads and accomplish nothing in doing so?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes suppressing illegal voters is terrible.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Define for me, in your own words, please, voter suppression??

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

He knows why.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Without the voter fraud, coming from illegals, felons, and the dead, would they even be able to show enough votes to make it look like they have a chance?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Oh my word this crap again Kemp is not "suppressing" anyone. When it was time to register to vote some misspelled names and addresses. And get this they can still vote all they have to do is show some form of ID. If they are voting outside the lines then they don't need to be allowed to. Plus the dead people voting in Gwanett county had a good turnout so far.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You have done a masterful job of derailing the actual topic here.

On topic -

Do you Sookiechacha, believe that non-citizens voting is wrong?

If you do believe it is wrong, what should the punishment be?

If you don't believe it is wrong, why?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting development in this topic. The Texas Democratic Party was caught sending out voter registration applications knowingly to non-citizens with the boxes already checked for them.

Now that's what I'd call in your face fraud.

Link

The Public Interest Legal Foundation alerted district attorneys and the federal Justice Department to the pre-checked applications, and also included a signed affidavit from a man who said some of his relatives, who aren’t citizens, received the mailing...

...The Texas secretary of state’s office said it, too, had gotten complaints both from immigrants and from relatives of dead people who said they got mailings asking them to register.

Most Democrats are good honest people and they need to get these renegades ruining their party under control.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Define for me, in your own words, please, voter suppression??

Since you asked so politely....
In my own words, voter suppression is the overt or covert act of placing undue burden on, or, threatening, intimidating or inhibiting, legal citizens voters from voting, or voting for certain people or initiatives.

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You have done a masterful job of derailing the actual topic here.

On topic -

Do you Sookiechacha, believe that non-citizens voting is wrong?

If you do believe it is wrong, what should the punishment be?

If you don't believe it is wrong, why?

Well, that's voter fraud, and of course I'm against it.

However, I believe that voter suppression is a more serious and a more widespread crime than voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Not possible

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I find it amazing that you buy the official story so easily...

Pffft. The official story? That would be the story coming from the Secretary of State's office, Brian Kemp's story.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The topic here is not voter suppression though and I don't want to further derail this thread by talking about that.

Thanks for the answer. We agree then.

Voter fraud is wrong and deserving of being called out and punished. Anyone engaged in promoting voter fraud or encouraging it should also be called out and punished.

Cheating is cheating and cheaters deserve whatever happens to them and I support anyone taking action to stop it. The punishment should be very harsh IMO. A citizen of another country being here and voting here is just as bad as another country trying to interfere with the election.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Thank you, that gibes very nicely with my own definition.

...and we agree that it is not something that should be done, ever. Where we're going to disagree, but not much, really, is whether it's worse than fraud.

I submit, that they're equally reprehensible, and should be, if proven punished severely--to the fullest extent yadda, yadda--there are after all laws against both. If suspected, at the very least called out. I think Trump is spot on to call it out. He should, it's kinda his job as Executive of the nation.

edit on 10/21/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Someone should really go, or should have gone, to jail for that one.

Looked fairly old, when were those sent out like that...?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The topic here is not voter suppression though and I don't want to further derail this thread by talking about that.

Which is a hyperbolic topic. Plus the OP added to over the top caveat alleging that Democrats are pushing for, and wanting illegal, undocumented and documented non-citizen immigrants to vote. Although there are bad apples in both parties when it comes to voter fraud, the Democratic party does not condone, and condemns such behavior. This kind of behavior is bad for everyone, whether Democrat or Republican. The OP even used a long debunked video of Obama supposedly urging illegals to vote.

Of course Trump is going to claim Democrats want open borders, (they don't), and want illegals to vote, (they don't). Of course Trump is going to stir up his base with fear and anger over illegals voting, and blame the Democrats. Why would we expect anything less of Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So preventing illegal aliens from voting is good. Anyone who is helping them vote should suffer consequences.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Of course Trump is going to claim Democrats want open borders, (they don't), and want illegals to vote, (they don't).

Intresting.

Keith Ellison sports 'I don't believe in borders' T-shirt

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

While Obama did not explicitly advocate for illegals to vote, the person he was talking to explicitly was talking about illegals voting and Obama's response could be interpreted as telling illegals there is no harm in voting.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

I notice a complete lack of Obama saying undocumented citizens should NOT vote when the questioner is talking about whether they should be fearful of voting.
edit on 21-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join