It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Authoritarian Nature

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

I will not be going anywhere
I ll watch movies at home. after all these people here can produce anything better than nice movie scenarios.

*hugs*

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

For one just passing through, you seem to not have left yet.

And this a site for ideas and musings considered alternative to the mainstream, most of which are more grandiose than mine.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

To ask where the hope for the punished has gone is to ignore what hope their victims once had. Criminals would have a chance for rehabilitation, better than sitting out in prison, and given chances to start anew.

The punished would be serial killers, rapists, and other extremely violent individuals who have been through rehabilitation multiple times.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: ALSTA

Hes actually fairly intelligent

Well..... I wouldn't go THAT far..... 😉

And honestly I don't really mean to come off intense or even condescending..... I just try to be concise in what I'm saying and, sometimes it comes off as such.... I'm also aware because of it sometimes I come off as arrogant..... When in all reality, IRL I'm really not.....

I guess I'm just a bit more direct than I should be....

I'll try to work on that.... I'm sorry if I ruffled some people w out meaning to

Diddo! Love how your mind works.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos

For one just passing through, you seem to not have left yet.

And this a site for ideas and musings considered alternative to the mainstream, most of which are more grandiose than mine.

Take care.

In passing, each comment brings a new thought. I am not here to debate your ideas. Just cast my opinion on things. Your ideas are not new. Nor unique. And have been discussed by far better minds before, leading to chaos when considered and trialled by other self important rulers of humanity. And while had the opportunity presented itself as a discussion, and not some grandiose buffoonery, it could have been a topic to discuss. Perhaps try again, without your self importance.

In your admitted youthful mind, you think you have the answers. Don't we all.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ideas are able to change shape and evolve. But of course it takes time, and occasionally the input of others.

I may be young, but at least I show more care and compassion toward my fellow human beings than most older, "wiser" people who care more for material things.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: Damla

Is bebito a mancat who presents itself as a woman.

That describes pretty much all cats.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

that's true

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ideas are able to change shape and evolve. But of course it takes time, and occasionally the input of others.

I may be young, but at least I show more care and compassion toward my fellow human beings than most older, "wiser" people who care more for material things.

Give it time. That is what tempers the ire of youth. When you realise that none of this matters, you'll see that what does matter, surrounds you already.

Everything else, comes and goes.

If you seek to rule the world, by force - because that would be the only way - then you are no better than those you seek change from. You can no more control centuries of mankind and it's direction, than you can control the ebb and flow of an ocean. You can only ride the waves, and keep afloat.

Everything else, is futility. And you may not like to hear that, but what you think you want, in governing everything, is a fleeting moment in the past and future of everything.

Tend your garden. The forest will always overgrow it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

that's true

Had 16 cats one. It was impossible to keep them all happy at once

*16 cats!! that's so many casts, why did he have so many cats? He's crazy!*

Well, when you live on a 35 acre yard, you can't let the strays meander freely.. think of all those poor mice

I was, in fact, the leader of their world. And I couldn't even control them with cat food and things on strings!!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

oh, heaven

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Look your ideas are somewhat noble but your grasp of the reality of how to go about the change you seek is well- disturbing to the majority IMO if not downright hypocritical.
First learn how to rule your own thoughts then maybe just maybe you may gain insight on how to encourage others to follow.
Until then.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I had never said I would take over by force. Time and time and time again I said a common problem that plagues humanity as a whole would give a better start. Yet time and time again this is ignored, to what purpose exactly?

You fail to understand my devotion to the betterment of my species, rather than selfish gains. At least someone shows compassion and care where most don't.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

Look your ideas are somewhat noble but your grasp of the reality of how to go about the change you seek is well- disturbing to the majority IMO if not downright hypocritical.
First learn how to rule your own thoughts then maybe just maybe you may gain insight on how to encourage others to follow.
Until then.

Personally, I'd love to see a new thread with his ideas bereft of the things that cause 5 pages on guff before the guts of the matter come to light.

More people may be then inclined to contribute.. rather than some schnitzel situation.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I had never said I would take over by force. Time and time and time again I said a common problem that plagues humanity as a whole would give a better start. Yet time and time again this is ignored, to what purpose exactly?

You fail to understand my devotion to the betterment of my species, rather than selfish gains. At least someone shows compassion and care where most don't.

You simply cannot change everyone to fit your model, without force.

As I said, you're young.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BenignChaos

Then a thought crept into my mind. How would a succesor be chosen, and would they be righteous or something darker than anything we could imagine?

Authoritarianism is about centralization, which leads to a single point of failure. Also it seems to me you are quite blind to your own ego, assuming yourself to have all the answers but you cannot imagine how anyone else could rule the world. I find it hard to believe this thread isn't just a joke.

I cannot see a future in which a divided world continues to prosper.

Diversity is good right? So why would you want everyone to think and behave the same way? It's always about the "greater good" isn't it? If we all just hold hands and obey the glorious leader we'll all be so much better off because how could such a noble system fail, it only has one massive flaw which makes it the perfect system for evil dictators.
edit on 21/10/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join