It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Authoritarian Nature

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Jim Jones was a tyrant who cared little for those under his care. You would compare me to that murdering rapist when I truly want my species to move on to greater things, and stop with needless wars?

Would you care to elaborate on how my wanting to unify the world for the benefit of all humankind resembles the dystopian cemetery created by that megalomaniac?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You act as if I said I would take away these things if in power. A true leader would not look to the subjugation of their people, but instead would focus upon how to make life as best as possible for them. A true leader would hold fear and respect for the masses. Dissent should be a signal to a leader that something is amiss and changes are needed.

Your premise was to make everyone believe as you did, and I'd they didn't "reeducate them" lol

Taking all those things away is exactly what you were advocating.....

Anyway I still feel this is might be a troll thread because even the most simple of points is being, ignored.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BenignChaos

I loved it
nice movie ideas. maybe you shouldnt leave your authoritarian regime to anybody else. you should keep it. that would make you better authoritarian.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I am addressing every point you have brought forth. It is you who have ignored when I said a common problem that humanity faces would be the starting point for unification.

You, who hold dear the silly notion of Nationalism, push aside the very idea of a benign ruler because you disbelieve it could happen. Yet you fail to understand that there are people who want nothing but the best for our species.

I never once said any freedoms should be taken from the masses. On the contrary, they should be spread world-wide to every human on the planet.

Would you sacrifice a unified and peaceful world to continue to hold onto meaningless borders? Would you selfishly accept the stockpiling of resources while others suffer? Why is having a divided world better than being unified together as one people?

I don't know about you, but I would sacrifice all borders to make this world better for all.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Lol wait......

So you believe that having your own voice, own opinions and the ability to choose for yourself despite what a gov wants to push is NATIONALISM?

Congrats...... You've invalidated yourself.....

And no you didn't address the points... In fact you seem completely oblivious to the rational behind the points......

Yikes...... Again read your history..... Not revisionist history... Actual history.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because unity and peace doesn't come from forcing everyone.....

If you wish to become a complete and wise leader you must embrace a larger view of the forcing, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

but jedis are good guys.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

actually trump wants to make a wall. i dont know if borders are not good ideas. maybe they are good ideas. on the other hand i preper islands. nice and sunny and tanned. ah, it has a song.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because unity and peace doesn't come from forcing everyone.....

If you wish to become a complete and wise leader you must embrace a larger view of the forcing, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi...

Welp I'm not George Lucas and this isn't star wars....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yet again you willingly ignore my question posed to you.

Nationalism is a tool used by leaders of nations to win favor among the populace. It is the tool that holds up old borders and builds new ones.

You have it engrained so deeply that a unified globe is such a terrible idea that the idea is out of the question. When someone comes along with the best of intentions and puts forward that idea, they are ridiculed and shut down.

How is the idea I put forth unacceptable, yet a divided world run by people who care little for the average person better?

Ideas can very well be shaped and molded to become better. Yet instead of helping to shape said ideas, people would rather begrudgingly stick with the status quo.

You do understand the word benign, yes? Yet you still try and act as if I claimed I would subjugate and murder.

I would rather unite and better the world despite the naysayers and the negative words they spit. You, as your replies show, would much prefer the dismal status quo.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yes. He started off like you...and ended up like you will be. My rebellioius nature would punch your authoritarian nature right in the face. Then my rebellious nature would take itself to the pub.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
you all keep saying

-i am authoratarian
-no, i am better authoratarian
-yes,i am better authoratarian
-no,i am much better authoratarian
- yes yes yes ,i am better authoratarian

it got me thinking though, is it yoda's own planet that swamp planet i mean?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

In your introductory thread you described yourself as 'a humble servant of life', yet here you are professing your desire to rule the world,...

I'm getting mixed messages here dude,

Still, welcome to the forum,

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh, c'mon ... isn't being u.s. president enough for you? Now you're floating world dictator on a conspiracy site? Please, sir, act with a little dignity!

And really, the time spent gently re-educating folks to come around to your way of thinking would take several zillion lifetimes, so a bullet for the stubborn ones that is then billed to their family would be far more efficient than ineffective "education!"

But yeah, the end question about who would succeed your benign-ness shows the difficulty with imagined utopian governments ... humans are complex. Any system in place that is able to rule all can be used to enslave by the next broken psycho who wants to actually rule others.

Any truly sane individual would run from the terrible responsibility of rule.

I vote for a loose confederacy of nation states, each the size of human bodies... and then outlaw hostility! See? Simple.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You compare me without truly knowing me, and think you have a point. You can go on about your life, blissfully ignorant to the greater destiny our species could strove towards. Meanwhile, people with good intentions, good ideas, and less violent tendencies will do what you refuse. We will work toward our goal of uniting and pushing the species forward.

Those like you will be but a footnote, the ignorant who cared more for their own selves over the betterment of the world.

I would say we owe it to those who have died in war, but your self centered attitude shows you could care less about their death.

Shame.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
ok, i ll go get a coffee when i am back i want to see all of you cuddling each other like little kittens. or i ll be pissed too

authoritarian my ass!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
you ruined the first day of my detox programme. that vegitable juice, that kefir and that water with leomonade first thing in the morning will mean nothing now! got knows how many cigarettes i ll smoke with that coffee.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

You fail to understand my desire now is to unite the species, better the world, and end the struggles of many across the globe.

As stated in this very thread, it is but an idea.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Lol did u just call someone self centered while advocating yourselfas the leader for totalitarian rule......

Holy crap... 😂😂😂

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join