It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing a little chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations! I have lurked in anonymity for quite some time and finally decided to stop being a coward and join. Now I know we will have differences in what we believe or how we loom into things, but that does not mean we can't remain cordial with one another.

To tell you all a bit about myself;
I hold an interest in many things that are discussed here, space and politics for example, and stumbled quiet happily upon this site. I enjoy a good debate from time to time, and am humble enough to admit whenever I have been proven incorrect on something. My political beliefs are definitely something most would disagree with; I am a benign authoritarian. Why? I'll explain should anyone show interest in the subject.

I have the highest hopes that we will expand our mental fortitude by sharing our views and opinions, as well as our hopes and dreams.

A Humble Servant of Life,
BenignChaos

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BenignChaos

Greetings and congrats on making that big step by becoming a member! I promise that it was a very good decision to finally sign up (it definitely has been for me). Welcome to the ATS family!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Many thanks. I hope to become a well known member of this family. Just without acquiring any infamy that could potentially haunt me in the future.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I always applaud someone with a good sense of humor. Thank you much for the hearty chuckle and may you have many laughs in your lifetime.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Welcome BC, looking forward to hearing your views. I sense you have thick skin, you will need it around here.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Thank you for your welcoming message. I will make sure to keep that in mind. Though my skin may be thick, I am only human after all.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for the welcome!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Dont worry. You'll get sick of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are You a Good Witch/Warlock , or Bad Witch/Warlock ? WELCOME............

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family

top topics

join