It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine CONFRONTED by Laura Loomer for inciting violence against conservatives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
xVP candidate (under loser Hillary) Senator Tim Kaine was confronted by Journalist Laura Loomer and she really socked-it-to him.

She let him know that his own Son is ANTIFA and has been arrested before.

Democrats are wishing they never told people to get in the faces of Republicans and Executive Branch Members.

The BOOMERangs are flying back at warp speed and Democrats are broiling their own crowburgers 😃

Tim Kaine CONFRONTED by Laura Loomer for inciting violence against conservatives

MUST WATCH: Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) was #LOOMERED. He called on Democrats to “FIGHT in the streets," and said ANTIFA is “energetic activism”. Kaine’s son, a member of ANTIFA, was arrested in Minnesota for setting off smoke bombs at a Trump rally. Vote for Corey Stewart Virginia.

edit on Oct-20-2018 by xuenchen because: 😸

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That guy has a wife and a son? I always thought he was gay. Guess you can't tell a book from it's cover. He seems so effeminate.
edit on 20-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
That guy has a wife and a son? I always thought he was gay. Guess you can't tell a book from it's cover. He seems so effeminate.

He just "talks" like a little boy.

With a mouthfull of nuclear material.

🎃

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He does talk like he has a mouthful of something alright.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
He is probably cheering his son on for his antifa activities. I did not like that guy when he was campaigning as Hillary's VP. I voted for the best VP since I figured the president either way would not complete a term. This guy just turned my stomach in the debates. He was an even worse choice than Palin was for McCain.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought it was funny how the restaurant/bar guy told her she was on private property and she had to leave. She walks right past him. lol.

To bad it wasn't during a dinner he was having with his wife, but that would be a D!@k move, noone would go that low, especially if their modo is go high.

edit on 21-10-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He is probably cheering his son on for his antifa activities. I did not like that guy when he was campaigning as Hillary's VP. I voted for the best VP since I figured the president either way would not complete a term. This guy just turned my stomach in the debates. He was an even worse choice than Palin was for McCain.

I dont know, Pence was trying his best to shove "christian values" down the throats of Indiana residents while destroying our budget surplus we kept through the great recession where most states were on the edge of bankruptcy, which in turn wrecked the education department because that was the first place they cut after they messed up the budget, he rode on the coattails of Mitch Daniels and lied about how he would govern before he was elected, and on, and on. He was likely to get the boot from Governorship before he hitched himself to Trump. Still not sure why Manafort pushed for Pence, with all his baggage but the General public didnt seem to care about Pence's past only that he was a party guy.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Christ dude, learn to use some periods in your nonsensical ramblings. You wrote that like a 5 year old describing his victorious battle with a fictitious monster to save the world.

The biggest mistake the Democrats made is thinking kindness was a sign of weakness.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I dont know, Pence was trying his best to shove "christian values" down the throats of Indiana residents while destroying our budget surplus we kept through the great recession where most states were on the edge of bankruptcy, which in turn wrecked the education department because that was the first place they cut after they messed up the budget, he rode on the coattails of Mitch Daniels and lied about how he would govern before he was elected, and on, and on. He was likely to get the boot from Governorship before he hitched himself to Trump. Still not sure why Manafort pushed for Pence, with all his baggage but the General public didnt seem to care about Pence's past only that he was a party guy.

And I am quiet sure Hilary had McCain vetted and knew all of this stuff about McCain. At least we know what kind of person she wants also.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

He was a lot better than Kaine. I know many people who thought Kaine was a bad choice, he seemed to like instigating chaos.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You forgot the magic words...
"In my opinion...."
Thus nullifying the entire post.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Just want to tell you that I gave you a star for your post by accident.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

what else do expect from a swamp donkey

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The left are on the wrong side of history on this.......

I have always said, dont get violent, dont reciprocate, dont give them what they want, because what they want is violence from us and a lash out, so they can claim victimhood.......

I said this starting probably 5 years ago.......

The problem is the left has over extended and over played their hand , and the majority can see what they are doing.

What they see now is a group, an ideology of political and social bullying.......

The difference now......is that people know how to deal with bullies......

Again im not advocating violence, but the left have put themselves in a position that if and when violence breaks out against their bullying, they have lost their defenders.....

Its clear with how desperate the MSM is getting in their coverage and how far they are going, exposing themselves as racists and condoning violence......and the MSM was their only hope to pull them out.......and in the view of the public they have lost all credibility.......

People are going to start defending themselves, and there is nothing the left can do to turn that around because they dug that hole........

My Plea, my strong suggestion, is to reign yourselves in, hold the ones lashing out like this accountable, and vote out the politicians provoking this, ignore it at your own detriment
edit on 10/21/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Man, with all this "supposed" violence against conservatives one would think they've become extinct by now.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Man, with all this "supposed" violence against conservatives one would think they've become extinct by now.

they keep body slamming their way back into existence using proudboys as a beacon of light to march and unite the 'rite' as they ram through crowds of angry leftists who shout too loudly or pray too loudly in churches before being Dylan-roofed...

and these are good people according to trump! but they come high, hit them low, we all know its a call for violence... trump knows.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yea, it's probably all made up. ANTIFA isn't a real thing, and the democratic leaders who called for violence against conservatives, didn't really mean the "violent" kind of violence.

Derp.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't get me wrong. I'm feeling so much sympathy for them after a gross(12 x 12) of topics on the matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

the right (majority) knows that responding in kind, will only embolden the left lunatics. So rather than give them the same thing back, all we can do is point to it, so those who aren't led around by the MSM can see what "reality" looks like. Or are democratic leaders being harassed in restaurants now too?

You can enjoy manufactured outrage if that's your bag, but when you make it yourself, it kind of removed the "mystique" no?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Maybe if liberals had stronger wrists they would be.

<<   2 >>

join