It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure Didn't Happen Because HRC Wasn't Elected President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Groot
Aliens and ufo's.

Just got done watching an episode of Ancient Aliens, which I haven't watched in awhile because it was just becoming ridiculous, and John Podesta and other are blaming that because HRC did not get elected as president, we would not get full disclosure now.

Are you freaking kidding me? The queen of covering up everything?

That's it, done with this show.

Came across this article about it to.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman was on cable television Friday night peddling conspiracy theories about extraterrestrial life forms, and nobody seems to have noticed. In fairness, I didn’t really believe it until I saw it either. But there he was, John Podesta, speaking gravely over a foreboding soundtrack, lending his very earnest insights to “Ancient Aliens” on

Which, in turn, set up another expert nicely to insist with dramatic flair: “John Podesta was trying to get ready to open up that we're not alone in the universe. All of that crashed when a different person became president of the United States.” “November 8, 2016: Donald Trump was elected as America's next president,” the History Channel’s narrator intones. “There would be no disclosure of the secret UFO files.” So, was Trump’s election really secured by scheming puppetmasters in Russia? Or were those strings perhaps pulled from a little further out of this world by aliens hoping to shield their species from exposure to our planet at this strange moment in time?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

SMH

This is clearly true because Hillary Clinton is a reptilian. She is one of them. Full disclosure from Hillary Clinton's administration would have come in the form of a complete takeover of our planet by the reptilians, then they would have turned us all into food.

And, now, this being ATS, you're wondering if I'm being serious of factitious. I won't tell ...

And here we F'ing go.

Hilary is NOT a reptilian. The reptiles are offended.

She is part human, part jackal... and, the jackals no longer support the Democrats.

No, no, no.

It's not Jackals, my friend, it's OPOSSUMS. Nasty f*ckers.

Saw one crawl out of a dead cow's ass once.

Seriously. Hissing like crazy.

But his belly was full.

Opossums eat ticks by the thousands. They are far more useful, than a Clinton...

True that.

I was only about 8 years old, and I was raised around livestock.

But that toothy little wiggle, and then......How hard can YOU blow chunks?

You get the gist....

Anyone who raises livestock knows you have to tend to business on occasion, but damn....

We have a mixed squadron of ducks and guinea hens; ticks are their favorite snacks...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 20-10-2018 by madmac5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

Just got done watching an episode of Ancient Aliens, which I haven't watched in awhile because it was just becoming ridiculous, and John Podesta and other are blaming that because HRC did not get elected as president, we would not get full disclosure now.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman was on cable television Friday night peddling conspiracy theories about extraterrestrial life forms, and nobody seems to have noticed. In fairness, I didn’t really believe it until I saw it either. But there he was, John Podesta, speaking gravely over a foreboding soundtrack, lending his very earnest insights to “Ancient Aliens” on

Which, in turn, set up another expert nicely to insist with dramatic flair: “John Podesta was trying to get ready to open up that we're not alone in the universe. All of that crashed when a different person became president of the United States.” “November 8, 2016: Donald Trump was elected as America's next president,” the History Channel’s narrator intones. “There would be no disclosure of the secret UFO files.” So, was Trump’s election really secured by scheming puppetmasters in Russia? Or were those strings perhaps pulled from a little further out of this world by aliens hoping to shield their species from exposure to our planet at this strange moment in time?

SMH

This is clearly true because Hillary Clinton is a reptilian. She is one of them. Full disclosure from Hillary Clinton's administration would have come in the form of a complete takeover of our planet by the reptilians, then they would have turned us all into food.

And, now, this being ATS, you're wondering if I'm being serious of factitious. I won't tell ...

And here we F'ing go.

She is part human, part jackal... and, the jackals no longer support the Democrats.

Wait...

Could this be about marsupials?

On a worldwide scale?

Austrailia's revenge on the world?

What's the plural for "Platipus"?

Platipli? Platipusses?

What about koalas?

Gympie-gympie toilet paper.

(At some point, someone will look up "gympie-gympie", and they will realize just how messed up that statement actually is...)

I'll have to look it up, too.....No frakking idea.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

No, no, no.

But his belly was full.

Opossums eat ticks by the thousands. They are far more useful, than a Clinton...

True that.

You get the gist....

Anyone who raises livestock knows you have to tend to business on occasion, but damn....

We have a mixed squadron of ducks and guinea hens; ticks are their favorite snacks...

Honestly, the fact that you refer to them as a "squadron" just gives you a free pass in my book.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh great, then we were meant to have war with aliens instead of Russia. :alien:

I don't believe for a second that she'd authorize disclosure.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

No, no, no.

But his belly was full.

True that.

You get the gist....

Honestly, the fact that you refer to them as a "squadron" just gives you a free pass in my book.

We have 3 squadrons.... ducks, chickens and guinea fowl. Their motto is "death from the ankles up".

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

No, no, no.

But his belly was full.

True that.

You get the gist....

We have 3 squadrons.... ducks, chickens and guinea fowl. Their motto is "death from the ankles up".

You, my friend, are my new hero.

It's been a while, but that just hits home in a nice way.

Wait, have you ever had a guinea try to cross the road in front of you when you are driving?

Have you ever taken one out? Driving, I mean?

My Paps always said it couldn't be done.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
John Podesta and Hililary are spirit cookers.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"We interrupt this thread to bring a special news bulletin."
"Let me make this perfectly clear...."
John Podesta is a wacko.
Now , back to your regularly scheduled programming
Pun intended

edit on 10/21/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

No, no, no.

But his belly was full.

True that.

You get the gist....

Wait, have you ever had a guinea try to cross the road in front of you when you are driving?

I drive a Chevy Impala.

The birds are still alive, because Impalas have great brakes.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

No, no, no.

But his belly was full.

True that.

You get the gist....

I drive a Chevy Impala.

The birds are still alive, because Impalas have great brakes.

Well said, my friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Killary wasn't releasing squat to the Public about UFO or anything related to such...unless its a false flag attack from space or something equally as dotarded.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
yep. I saw this. Turned on Ancient Aliens for a relaxing watch, and whose face do I see? F'ing John Podesta........what.....the.......hell. Yeah, had to turn it off after hearing the BS.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Its the same tactic Trump used to get attention and backing

He targeted racists and bigots....... and won the presidency.

Ron Paul tried that route on 2012, looking to get conspiracy theorists votes by catering to their interests and beliefs.

Clinton's side is targeting alternative thinkers/conspiracy theorists, for what now? who knows?

However, there a lot more racists and bigots than there are alternative thinkers.

Heck most of those that identify as conspiracy theorists/alternative thinkers that have awoken and call society sheeple are blinded to the fact that they have simply awoken into a deeper state of dreaming while thinking they are wide awake and its the sheeple that are asleep.

I was just shocked that it came up on this show, but , thinking about it, doesn;t really surprise me anymore.

Shocked?

Just look at ATS over the last 3 presidencies and when election time comes along.

each one its increased in flooding of political posts to........

Look at how the creeping in off politics has taken over almost most threads these days.

Is it really a wonder that TV shows are any different, in the past the TV used to be the first thing to display a new tactic used against us or a new form a manipulation to guide our minds and thoughts but now its the internet and eventually TV and creators of TV shows use what popular online and use that on TV hoping to gain viewers.

because of streaming services and many other online options to watch and whatnot, TV shows will do anything and everything to get ratings.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Full Disclosure:

Who was that Russian billionaire that donated hundreds of millions to SETI and Facebook?

I bet Hillary and John Podesta where not searching for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence... they where searching for $$$$

Edit: Russian billionaire name is Yuri Milner.....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

Wait...

On a worldwide scale?

Platipli? Platipusses?

What about koalas?

(At some point, someone will look up "gympie-gympie", and they will realize just how messed up that statement actually is...)

Dendrocnide moroides. Reported to be 10 times worse than anything else.

edit on 21-10-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Aliens and ufo's.

SMH

And here we F'ing go.

Wait...

On a worldwide scale?

Platipli? Platipusses?

What about koalas?

Dendrocnide moroides. Reported to be 10 times worse than anything else.

The neurotoxin is said to be so painful, that both humans and animals have been known to commit suicide to end it. It is said to feel like boiling acid, and electrocution simultaneously.

I heard it in a bar while visiting Boston. Mailman guy... I think his name was "Claven"...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Huhuhuhuh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join