It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming Michelle Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No girls with disabilities either.

What monsters!

edit on 20/10/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I did and posted it 10 years ago. You must have missed it.

Clearly.

Call me old fashion, but I call him out on policy, and I'd do the same for Michelle.

It doesn't offend me that you claim she/he is a transgender... You just make the opposition look stupid, and spreading your ideas would only help her/him out should they decide to run.

BTW, I don't expect Michelle to run till 2024. But we'll have to wait for Q till we know what's really gonna happen, ammirite?
edit on 20-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You don't have to but I would highly recommend it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Good point! star for you!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You don't have to but I would highly recommend it.

I looked at your profile, didn't see any ten year old posts of a crappy presidents stolen kids.

You got a 4chan link or something so I can read your riveting expose?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I could give you a link but I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There are many more women of color than there are women of European descent. I think Obama should stick up for the REAL minority...white people.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I could give you a link but I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

What sarcasm? I truly believe Obama was a terrible president.

Engaged more countries than Bush just to cover up he was a Kenyan Muslim sympathizer, and weaponized the justice department to go after whistle blowers.

He bailed out the banks we should have let buckle too for their criminal practices.

If your holding out where him and Michelle stole their kids from, you're just as bad as the kidnappers.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

worldtruth.tv...

maybe you can find it, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

NOOOooo...

He went to a (racist America hating) Church, Baptist or something like that, so that PROVES he wasnt a Muslim!

And actions dont speak louder than words, so forget the photo of him wearing a burka, and mandating NASA new mission was proving Global Warming (which UK BLM told me is racist), and placating the international Muslim Community.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

NOOOooo...

He went to a (racist America hating) Church, Baptist or something like that, so that PROVES he wasnt a Muslim!

And actions dont speak louder than words, so forget the photo of him wearing a burka, and mandating NASA new mission was proving Global Warming (which UK BLM told me is racist), and placating the international Muslim Community.

There's enough horrible policies we can talk about, why muddy the waters and bring up theories that can't be proved?

It just validates and embolden people who love him and think we should continue his policy.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Given how hardcore "liberals" went about defending even the very worst of Old World Islam, it seems even they thought He was a Muslim.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This video turned my stomach. Firstly it absolutely does not show global representation, secondly the written messages are devicive as they brainwash kids into believing girls are better than boys and girls are the only solution to making the world a better place, thirdly it does not include boys, who are equally as important to the future, and finally Michelle Obama exploiting girls in this sickening way as if she is the saviour for her own political advancement and possibly monetary / celebrity status gain. Rather than dividing the sexes we need both sides to work together, as two halves of the same whole, with equal opportunities for all.

Eta. As much as I hate big corporations, at least Coca Cola sent out a positive global message, all be it to advertise their product.

edit on 21-10-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Aallanon

No girls with disabilities either.

What monsters!

That "woosh" sound you just heard was the op flying over your head...

Let me help...

If they wanted to be inclusive they would also include one person from the majority group. But they went exclusive by intentionally leaving them out. I bet money they specifically stated they wanted little girls from select groups.

Which inherently isn't bad until you start doing it to play favoritism. Something the Obamas have always done.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I guess sarcasm isn’t in your vocabulary huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join