It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker has a problem. He is done!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

In fact the committee asked Kavanaugh about this very allegation.

So tell me again about the left not saying this about anonymous allegations.

You know what I love about that letter? Her friend is still traumatized after 20 years by being allegedly shoved up against a wall. I'm sure she felt she was going to die too.

Holy crap, are people that weak???

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now that's funny!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

An alleged photo of Booker taken right before a date.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sources say Mr. Booker insists that he only forced his way into the Bathroom in order to clean it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The bottom line is everyone can be accused of sexual assault from their past. This is because we have decided that any form of interaction physical or non physical can be now labeled as sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hey, there were ANONYMOUS ACCUSATIONS being pushed by the left MSM.

Is your memory that bad?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

For me the bottom line is we NEED to believe all accusations and whoever is being accused needs to step down immediately and be investigated, even from anonymous accusations where there are no corroborations.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

For me the bottom line is we NEED to believe all accusations and whoever is being accused needs to step down immediately and be investigated, even from anonymous accusations where there are no corroborations.

I know where you are going with this and the sad part is that is how the left sees it, well when it is about the other side or convenient for them. We need to remember that Hollywood invented all of this, ya that place that is so far removed from any form of morals of the real world created this whole phenomena.

I will officially announce today on ATS that EVERY adult male/female in America has sexually assaulted me!!! I don't think too many people will be no going to work tomorrow....

edit on 21-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I know where you are going with this and the sad part is that is how the left sees it, well when it is about the other side or convenient for them. We need to remember that Hollywood invented all of this, ya that place that is so far removed from any form of morals of the real world created this whole phenomena.

I will officially announce today on ATS that EVERY adult male/female in America has sexually assaulted me!!! I don't think too many people will be no going to work tomorrow....

Actually, I was only reaching for my beer and ACCIDENTLY brushed against your left nipple.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Actually, I was only reaching for my beer and ACCIDENTLY brushed against your left nipple.

That would work and sounds right, but he was asleep in bed at the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Oh, that is how your pinky got stuck in my nipple ring? I felt I was going to DIE! It was a very upsetting event that has plague me for decades...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That would work and sounds right, but he was asleep in bed at the time.

Yeah...I don't remember much about the incident...but I'm certain I only had 1 beer that night.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Is this true? Booker Forced a gay man to give him a hummer?
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

I believe he was forcing the man to his knees in order to respect the flag.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Why is the left so infatuated with being on their knees or wanting others to kneel all the time?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This man has been banned from Twitter and Facebook, because he posted how disgusting it was for Cory Spartacus Booker to force him like that. (Booker wanted him to "respect his flag POLE".)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Now we understand what Booker meant when he said: "Get up in their faces".

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join