It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker has a problem. He is done!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

Trying to conflate this and giving the benefit of the doubt to victims of sexual assault is asinine.

That's what folks here have been saying for a few years now.

Now it matters??? hmmmmm.

Do you guys seriously believe that the “left” has been saying that anonymous twitter accusations should be investigated?

They said that this anonymous letter that NBC ran as an accusations should be investigated.

In fact the committee asked Kavanaugh about this very allegation.

So tell me again about the left not saying this about anonymous allegations.

Taking into consideration anonymous allegations of sexual assault against a person that is under investigation for sexual assault, isn’t the same thing as believing an anonymous account on twitter.

Do you actually believe it is?

Hahaha!

So now some totally anonymous accusations are ok, and others arent.

You are sounding quite silly!

All should be treated equally, regardless of the situation.

Besides, booker has admitted to groping a drunk woman against her will, so that must mean we take this anonymous accusations seriously, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Trying to conflate this and giving the benefit of the doubt to victims of sexual assault is asinine.

Do you guys seriously believe that the “left” has been saying that anonymous twitter accusations should be investigated?

They said that this anonymous letter that NBC ran as an accusations should be investigated.

Taking into consideration anonymous allegations of sexual assault against a person that is under investigation for sexual assault, isn’t the same thing as believing an anonymous account on twitter.

Hahaha!

Besides, booker has admitted to groping a drunk woman against her will, so that must mean we take this anonymous accusations seriously, right?

You have a very warped view of what is going on. The “left” isn’t saying that every single anonymous accusation (even obvious troll twitter accounts) should have an FBI investigation.

Seriously?

Just so we’re clear, this is something you actually believe, right? I just want to get that out of the way right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Alright,

I browsed over the pile of doo doo and the first thought that came to mind was, why would a sexual assault victim from another man no less write a strongly worded pdf file about it for distribution on the interweb ending with this:

I having nothing to lose or gain by coming forward with the truth. Cory Booker, on the other hand, has everything to lose if he doesn’t flip his script in response to this. Watch how quickly he defaults back to the presumption of innocence. And then decide foryourself...is he really Spartacus? Or just another asshole.

Enjoy the uh.. gay democrat hate pr0n. I don't like Mr. Booker.. no homo lol

They wouldn’t.

That’s kind of the whole point here.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

But many on the left said we had to believe all accusers, and this story is a great example of why that is dumb.

Got a source for the many on the left who said you should believe anonymous twitter accounts when they accuse someone of something?

Or is that just some blanket accusation based on your misunderstanding?

Come on dude. While not everyone is saying "believe all women/accusers," A LOT of liberals across friends, colleagues, media, and politics are. Just googling that Im sure will provide you proof of that.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I learned that it's not good to blindly defend one's side of the aisle, nor project your own views on the left.

Hahaha!

You have a very warped view of what is going on. The “left” isn’t saying that every single anonymous accusation (even obvious troll twitter accounts) should have an FBI investigation.

Seriously?

Just so we’re clear, this is something you actually believe, right? I just want to get that out of the way right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

But many on the left said we had to believe all accusers, and this story is a great example of why that is dumb.

Got a source for the many on the left who said you should believe anonymous twitter accounts when they accuse someone of something?

Come on dude. While not everyone is saying "believe all women/accusers," A LOT of liberals across friends, colleagues, media, and politics are. Just googling that Im sure will provide you proof of that.

Where’s an accuser?

Please point one out to me. All I see is an anonymous twitter account without a name or a face. Until there is an actual accuser there isn’t anything to consider.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I learned that it's not good to blindly defend one's side of the aisle, nor project your own views on the left.

Star for that. I wish more people would follow your lead.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Here in N.J. , We are Making it a Point to Finally Rid our State of the Corrupt Cory Booker and Bob Menendez . The President is trying to Make America Great Again while these two Assclowns are trying to Suck us Dry .

MAGA !

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Where’s an accuser?

Please point one out to me. All I see is an anonymous twitter account without a name or a face. Until there is an actual accuser there isn’t anything to consider.

The point I made is what you are denying, that right now many on the left are hypocritically calling for "believing all women or sexual assault accusers" when it serves their purpose (Kavanough and a few others) but then often going silent or not observing that maxim when it's one of their power players. This is what I meant about not blindly defending the left (or right). I'm reasonably liberal, but I'm around the exact argument you are denying all the time.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer Response to Gateway Pundit

The Gateway Pundit reached out to Civil Rights Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon. Harmeet is very tight-lipped about what she knows at this point. Harmeet did tell The Gateway Pundit — The man is considering the situation and has no further comment at this time.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... teway-pundit/

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Breaking !!!! hitting the MSM

BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

Bwaaaaa eh eh eh eh 😃

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The “left” isn’t saying that every single anonymous accusation (even obvious troll twitter accounts) should have an FBI investigation.

The left isn't saying this NOW. There ya go, fixed it for you.

They WERE saying all anonymous accusations should be believed when Kavanaugh was having the hearings.

You have no shame of defending something you were attacking 1 month ago?

Come on man, I remember YOU, specifically, attacking Kavanaugh and saying he should be investigated.

Now you're here pretending that nothing happened a month ago and the life of an innocent man wasn't ruined by your party for political purposes.

Don't forget that, as Booker, there were ZERO EVIDENCES whatsoever for the accusations.

The hypocrisy NEVER ceases to amaze me.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Booker will get investigated by the Senate Ethics Committee.

He gonna have to testify under oath !!

He could get expelled.

⬅️👋➡️

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Where’s an accuser?

The point I made is what you are denying, that right now many on the left are hypocritically calling for "believing all women or sexual assault accusers" when it serves their purpose (Kavanough) and a few others. This is what I meant about not blindly defending the left (or right). I'm reasonably liberal, but I'm around the exact argument you are denying all the time.

I get that. What Grambler and others are trying to do is compare whats in the OP (an anonymous twitter account, no name, no picture, no actual accuser) to allegations of sexual assault where there is an identified accuser and victim.

Those clearly aren’t the same thing, mainly because in the instance in the OP there isn’t even an accuser. No one on the left is saying every accusation should automatically be believed and the person accused strung up in a court of public opinion. That’s the hyperbolic view I’m arguing against, and I’d be willing to bet that’s not the argument you hear the liberals around you make.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Don't forget that, as Booker, there were ZERO EVIDENCES whatsoever for the accusations.

There was an accuser. Can you point me to one in the OP? A name? A face? Anything?

Please. I’ll wait.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Look up Civil Rights Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

When in the past have sexual assault allegations by anonymous twitter accounts been the subject of debate here?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Breaking !!!! hitting the MSM

BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

Bwaaaaa eh eh eh eh 😃

The gateway pundit is the MSM right now?

Bwaaaaa

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah , " ALWAYS Believe the Woman " Anyone ? .........)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

t.me... Banned from Twitter. Shadowbanned from Facebook

lol. I wonder why?
And you guys want to make fun of CNN?

Alrighty then.

GAB away. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join