It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker has a problem. He is done!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So now we are to gauge the veracity of the accusation? Sounds a lot like the Republican position. You don't think we should #JustBelieve?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

twitchy.com...

We don’t know if this is true or not, but we’re supposed to believe survivors, right? It certainly made for an interesting Twitter Moment on Saturday — we’re curious if we’ll hear from Booker next week. In short, we have an anonymous Twitter user going by @TheeDeepThroat posting a lengthy piece to Google Docs accusing Booker of assault.

Here is a description of the incident as I described it to a lawyer: I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door. When it comes to these restrooms it is customary to knock first in case someone is using it, even though there is an inner lock. When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said “Hey!” We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on. It was one of those surreal moments where what was happening was such a deviation and such a perversion of one’s natural daily routine that I hardly knew how to react. He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that “Being a hero was a serious turn-on”. He continued, “The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.” He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like “What is happening?” It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left.

Where’s a survivor? All you have here is an anonymous person on the internet. You could have written that.

Trying to conflate this and giving the benefit of the doubt to victims of sexual assault is asinine.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Grambler

Fist, no i dont know who that is.

Then maybe you should look into that, seeing as how you’re defending him. And the anonymous twitter account called “deep throat” that this story is from.

Lmao. Are you seriously trying to make a point of defending a scam artist of this magnitude without even knowing who they are? And their anonymous twitter repost that says Corey Booker molested a man?

Lemme make a twitter account real quick to tell everyone about my good friend Grambler...

What are you talking about?

Do you know how twitter works?

You can post something, and then another person can link to your post.

I see no evidence whatsoever that neon revolt was in any way responsible for the original post, he just linked to it.

So according to you, if I can find any twitter that is an extremist or crappy in someone person reposting any tweet, the original tweeter is also crappy?

Neon revolt aside, yeah, this is just an anonymous accusation and I dont think booker is guilty based on it.

But many on the left said we had to believe all accusers, and this story is a great example of why that is dumb.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm not even following this because

Cory Booker sexing with another man

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So now we are to gauge the veracity of the accusation? Sounds a lot like the Republican position. You don't think we should #JustBelieve?

No you shouldn’t #JustBelieve anonymous people on the internet when they accuse someone of something.

That really shouldn’t even have to be said.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Future comment from Hillary:

"they were both adults"

💥😸💥

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Trying to conflate this and giving the benefit of the doubt to victims of sexual assault is asinine.

That's what folks here have been saying for a few years now.

Now it matters??? hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Link to "The Letter"

😸😎😸

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

But many on the left said we had to believe all accusers, and this story is a great example of why that is dumb.

Got a source for the many on the left who said you should believe anonymous twitter accounts when they accuse someone of something?

Or is that just some blanket accusation based on your misunderstanding?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Got a source for the many on the left who said you should believe anonymous twitter accounts when they accuse someone of something?

Or is that just some blanket accusation based on your misunderstanding?

Yes you are adding the type of accuser. They said believe all of them.

In fact, news outlets like nbc actually ran very similarly anonymous stories about kavanaugh as news.

Just to clarify, if this man comes out on tv or he did actually contact farrow, then you will believe him?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Alright,

I browsed over the pile of doo doo and the first thought that came to mind was, why would a sexual assault victim from another man no less write a strongly worded pdf file about it for distribution on the interweb ending with this:

I having nothing to lose or gain by coming forward with the truth. Cory Booker, on the other hand, has everything to lose if he doesn’t flip his script in response to this. Watch how quickly he defaults back to the presumption of innocence. And then decide foryourself...is he really Spartacus? Or just another asshole.

Enjoy the uh.. gay democrat hate pr0n. I don't like Mr. Booker.. no homo lol

edit on 10/20/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That we shouldn’t believe anonymous twitter accounts when they accuse people of something?

You can’t seriously think this is the same thing. Do you guys seriously believe that the “left” has been saying that anonymous twitter accusations should be investigated?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That we shouldn’t believe anonymous twitter accounts when they accuse people of something?

You can’t seriously think this is the same thing. Do you guys seriously believe that the “left” has been saying that anonymous twitter accusations should be investigated?

Let me make this super easy for you; at what point should we believe?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He was Spartacus when he got all up in that bootyhole.

Now dude is like, "he raped me"

He's just mad that Spartacus stopped giving him that good british broadcasting channel love.

I'm weak and I'm done.

*bows*

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Do you guys seriously believe that the “left” has been saying that anonymous twitter accusations should be investigated?

They said that this anonymous letter that NBC ran as an accusations should be investigated.

In fact the committee asked Kavanaugh about this very allegation.

So tell me again about the left not saying this about anonymous allegations.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Just to clarify, if this man comes out on tv or he did actually contact farrow, then you will believe him?

Maybe. That depends on his story, who he is, and Corey Bookers side of it. But that’s neither here nor there, because this is on the same level as an anonymous 4chan post.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Maybe. That depends on his story, who he is, and Corey Bookers side of it. But that’s neither here nor there, because this is on the same level as an anonymous 4chan post.

You mean the same level as the story NBC ran about kavanaugh I linked above?

Yep.

And great, you dont believe all accusers then. Welcome to the sane side.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yep. And great, you dont believe all accusers then. Welcome to the sane side.

Check and mate.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you guys seriously believe that the “left” has been saying that anonymous twitter accusations should be investigated?

They said that this anonymous letter that NBC ran as an accusations should be investigated.

In fact the committee asked Kavanaugh about this very allegation.

So tell me again about the left not saying this about anonymous allegations.

Taking into consideration anonymous allegations of sexual assault against a person that is under investigation for sexual assault, isn’t the same thing as believing an anonymous account on twitter.

Do you actually believe it is?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks Xue!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join