It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker has a problem. He is done!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sparticus! How could you?

#CoryBooker accused of sexually assaulting a man. This honestly jibes with everything I've ever heard about Booker. (Going to Farrow was a mistake, though. He's not the father of #MeToo. He's a Cabal hatchetman). However, if this man were to reach out to me, I'd be glad to hear (and publish) more of his story.

gab.ai...

#CoryBooker Sexually Assaulted Me and why it won't matter to the #metoo movement.

twitter.com...

He is done for 2020

edit on 20-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Sparticus! How could you?

#CoryBooker accused of sexually assaulting a man. This honestly jibes with everything I've ever heard about Booker. (Going to Farrow was a mistake, though. He's not the father of #MeToo. He's a Cabal hatchetman). However, if this man were to reach out to me, I'd be glad to hear (and publish) more of his story.

gab.ai...

#CoryBooker Sexually Assaulted Me and why it won't matter to the #metoo movement.

twitter.com...

He is done for 2020

He isn’t and was never going to run. That was just some crap concoction made up by the right to squash him before hand to make sure he doesn’t run.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Nice source, Twitter eh? Yeah, I'm sure this will be the end of him cuz someone on Twitter said something.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Caught Blue Handed !!!

Now let's see what the "explanation" is.

He's already a known molester.

And his head looks like the rear end of a spider.

Cory "Rooker" .... for the peoples' choice 😸😃😸

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Does this person have evidence that they were sexually assaulted? Let's not act like Democrats and weaponize sexual assault without proof. Even Democrats should be innocent until proven guilty. Either that or we are all screwed.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Nice source, Twitter eh? Yeah, I'm sure this will be the end of him cuz someone on Twitter said something.

"A Letter" was included !!!!

And it wasn't addressed to Diane Feinstein !!!

💥😎💥

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Aren't we suppose to simply believe?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So he is Xena, not Spartacus.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
On one hand this is only a post online, but on the other he claims to have contacted real attorneys that are named and ronan farrow.

Assuming he has contacted farrow, he has as much evidence as any of the kavanaugh accusers, and we know booker thought "their truth" was reason enough to disqualify kavanaugh.

So this accusers "truth" must also be heard and booker should resign based on his own standard.

Of course, I will afford booker the benefit of innocent until proven guilty like I did with kavanuagh and everyone else.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Patiently waiting for people to just start linking to the Q threads on voat as sources..

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well well well. Here we are. Goose? Gander?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Patiently waiting for people to just start linking to the Q threads on voat as sources..

Perhaps you would have preferred if he went to a scum bag like Avenatti with his story.

I guess the slogan needs to be changed.

"We believe survivors!..... as long as they first disclose their story to people we approve of"

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm waiting for another Hillary email that confirms.

"#himtoo"

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Perhaps you would have preferred if he went to a scum bag like Avenatti with his story.

"We believe survivors!..... as long as they first disclose their story to people we approve of"

Perhaps you have no idea who neon revolt is.

Then again, perhaps you do.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Perhaps you have no idea who neon revolt is.

Then again, perhaps you do.

First, no i dont know who that is.

Second, it is irrelevant because the accuser didnt post exclusively to neon revolts twitter, it looks like the accuser made his own twitter account and posted it there, and this neon revolt guy linked to it. Is it your position that people should now be judged based on who links to their posts?

third, the mantra was we believe survivors, not only the ones who are connected to people we dont like for whatever reason.

The fact that you seek to discredit this accusation based on this neon revolt guy linking to it shows the absurdity of believing people a guilty based merely on accusations.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

twitchy.com...

We don’t know if this is true or not, but we’re supposed to believe survivors, right? It certainly made for an interesting Twitter Moment on Saturday — we’re curious if we’ll hear from Booker next week. In short, we have an anonymous Twitter user going by @TheeDeepThroat posting a lengthy piece to Google Docs accusing Booker of assault.

Here is a description of the incident as I described it to a lawyer: I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I heard knocking on the door. When it comes to these restrooms it is customary to knock first in case someone is using it, even though there is an inner lock. When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said “Hey!” We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on. It was one of those surreal moments where what was happening was such a deviation and such a perversion of one’s natural daily routine that I hardly knew how to react. He pulled me into the restroom, albeit not too forcefully and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that “Being a hero was a serious turn-on”. He continued, “The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.” He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like “What is happening?” It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
He's far too annoying and dramatic, not to mention young, naive, and inexperienced, to be a legit candidate anyways. A while back it was going around that he was a potential democratic presidential candidate after his stupid outburst at the hearing. Those dokaments were explosive. Anyways..

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It sounds like there's dead men walking here , wandering for zombie blood , someone getting a permanent pasting all reputationally challenged . and you all like yeah we are bad mfrs .

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Cory Booker would never have stopped at just one molestation (boob grab). Someone of his arrogance would commit several acts. Unlike Brett Kavanaugh, it's EASY to believe accusations against this psychopath.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Fist, no i dont know who that is.

Then maybe you should look into that, seeing as how you’re defending him. And the anonymous twitter account called “deep throat” that this story is from.

Lmao. Are you seriously trying to make a point of defending a scam artist of this magnitude without even knowing who they are? And their anonymous twitter repost that says Corey Booker molested a man?

Lemme make a twitter account real quick to tell everyone about my good friend Grambler...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join