It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the plastic soldiers and the magical military convoy, a remarkable high strangeness encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Although this story is highly strange and suspiciously anonymous I cant help but feel intrigued. Just the other day I met a man at a gravel mart that looked exactly like an alien in a human suite. He was very short with very long arms and neck and his head was at least 1.5 times the size of a normal head. But it wasn't round it was shaped like a long watermelon..
Sounds pretty weird eh?

That is why I love stories like the OP! No matter how far fetched a story may seem I can entertain the idea of it being real. I have seen some pretty weird things myself! This world never ceases to amaze me! Even if it isn't real it is a thought provoking story.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
people ask - why would someone make up such an implausible tail ?

it can equally be asked - why would such a farcical event be acted out in public ?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I remember reading a case years back, could have been the same year. A guy reported seeing a group of soldiers they said were not human but all were identical, they were standing along a railroad track and I can't remember which country but I think it was Middle Eastern, they seemed to be practicing some group maneuver that would stop a train.

The person described their faces as identical, their size and shape identical and all wearing camo uniforms and he described them as American looking and described their weapons. I was unable to find the account again but the guy had supposedly shot video from a distance of these robotic military aiming guns at the train,some on each side of the tracks and giving hand signals to one another, they did not speak he said and he was terrified.

Anyone else out there remember this account?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Soldiers can act robotic, so to be on line and see them act like this is not abnormal.

Driving into a mountain. I heard many cases of the land opening up to reveal secret bases.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

the first problem seems more like a honest mistake or researching error than a hole in the story
the second problem is one of the things that make those "soldiers" (or whatever the hell was trying to disquise as one) higly suspicious

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

very strange encounter, as i was saying i have heard of similar encounters in the past

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

the cosmic trickster neve rmakes sense, i guess thats why he has that name

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

whoa thats amazing!
nope, never heard of it, what can you remenber about the source of the story?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

but all those accounts are of the dubious "whistleblower" type

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: ignorant_ape

the cosmic trickster neve rmakes sense, i guess thats why he has that name

Are you saying all or many of these kinds of encounters are inter dimensional in the sense that they are evil spirits/devil?

Actually curious, because you mention this quite often.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

whoa thats amazing!
nope, never heard of it, what can you remenber about the source of the story?

There was a video but not long after I could find zero info on any of this, I think it was in Afghanistan. You could see enough of the faces to see they were all alike and they were all the same size but clearly not real men.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

nope
i am talking about the control system, superspectrum, cosmic trickster or whatever you call it

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

year?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

While I can't add anything of substance, I also recall a similar story. And I do believe it was Afghanistan. I remember only seeing the story once and waiting for some kind of follow-up or expansion or other stories to come out but never saw anything else. It was one of those intriguing stories that you want/need more info on so you file it away in your mind until something jogs that memory. You just jogged mine but I cannot add any other details at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

While I can't add anything of substance, I also recall a similar story. And I do believe it was Afghanistan. I remember only seeing the story once and waiting for some kind of follow-up or expansion or other stories to come out but never saw anything else. It was one of those intriguing stories that you want/need more info on so you file it away in your mind until something jogs that memory. You just jogged mine but I cannot add any other details at this point.

Thanks! samer here and year I don't know it was years ago though I think maybe 2-3 years?.
edit on 24-10-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Plastic Soldiers. Should of at least checked the back of their heads for a toggle to make their eye's move. If brave enough pants'd one of them just to make sure they had no junk like Action Man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join