It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect solution for Illegal Immigrants - Donate Organs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have the perfect solution that will make both sides happy.

Every Immigrant the comes to the US must give one of their organs.
We currently have a long waiting list of people that are in dire need of organs. It's life and death for these
Americans. Why not a trade off? The Americans pay for the surgery, the immigrants provide the organs.

So if the migrants are facing such a dire situation at home (supposedly), wouldn't they be willing to give anything to come here?
Those that do would be deemed fit for political asylum.

Is this sick, or brilliant or both? 93K people waiting for a kidney right now.....

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
LOL Your kind of an evil genius.

Can't see this being real popular, but it is creative

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Gee, you might as well demand the women sell their coochies to be useful while you're at it. Illegal labor is one thing, but organ trade under duress is a wee bit more despicable.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Gssz , I'd Give my Left Nut to see that Happen ........)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Jesus, what a despicable idea. I assume you mean they must donate while they're still alive? If so, even more despicable. Maybe don't write a thread about an idea that just popped into your head.

No surprise ATS conservatives are already posted their love for your despicable idea. Conservatives, sooo damn deplorable.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That is one thing that China kind of does which is why their waiting list is so short. Though they take from prisoners and people the communist party see as trash.

I know we need organs but maybe don't get sick until artificial organs are mainstream.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm absolutely not a conservative, or a liberal.

I like to think outside the box.

Why is it despicable? People all over the world sell their organs for money. Why not for survival of not one but two people?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would be worried about any undiagnosed illnesses like TB, internal parasites like worms, other viruses and whatever else.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We currently have a long waiting list of people that are in dire need of organs. It's life and death for these
Americans. Why not a trade off? The Americans pay for the surgery, the immigrants provide the organs.

So if the migrants are facing such a dire situation at home (supposedly), wouldn't they be willing to give anything to come here?

Is this sick, or brilliant or both? 93K people waiting for a kidney right now.....

No stats then? Surely the only correct manner of business is that all citizens should donate their organs.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

. . . yeah. . . . no.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Maybe you should have just suggest kidneys?
Kinda hard to live without a heart, skin, liver, ect.

Many many US citizens live with only one kidney, due to donating. And Yea them!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yes this is what i'm talking about Kidney etc. Maybe even plasma, blood etc.

link   
I can see Don Jr being all over this. It’s probably hard enough to find a snack as is.

link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
That is one thing that China kind of does which is why their waiting list is so short. Though they take from prisoners and people the communist party see as trash.

I know we need organs but maybe don't get sick until artificial organs are mainstream.

You also have India's kidney trade as an example of why it's not all it's cracked up to be to just up & part with an organ on a whim. It's not as simple as getting cut open & having one removed, if the wrong candidate -- as in their own health standing -- parts with one, they have a lifetime of problems to deal with.

Bet the OP didn't consider it might end up costing more than it's worth to medicate the folks who'd not be optimal donors and end up reacting badly to living with one kidney because she was short-sighted and didn't think optimal kidney health meant anything important. Kidney donation is ok for those who pass a litany of requirements. Not so OK for people with health issues.

link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: JAGStorm

No stats then? Surely the only correct manner of business is that all citizens should donate their organs.

I know it is stupid but I am not on the donor list because I saw that Clint Eastwood movie Bloodwork where a killer got a hold of the list and killed people to get a heart for Clients character. lol good movie!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Sick.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am pro Trump and for stopping illegal immigration but I find this idea disgusting
edit on 20-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Jesus, what a despicable idea. I assume you mean they must donate while they're still alive? If so, even more despicable. Maybe don't write a thread about an idea that just popped into your head.

No surprise ATS conservatives are already posted their love for your despicable idea. Conservatives, sooo damn deplorable.

I consider both sides pretty sadistic when it comes to their political opponents.

The liberals cast magic curses and set cars on fire, and the conservatives want to shoot the immigrants.

From my point of view 75% of the population is pretty deplorable in one way or another.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To be honest, the reason I haven't yet even put organ donor on my license, in case I die, is the skin issue. They don't remind you, when someone passes, that skin is an organ. So when you agree to it, no open casket funeral. No longer an option. You have to be cremated.
Found out a lot of the "details" from my friends dad that is a mortician.

Read the small print!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The liberals cast magic curses and set cars on fire

Don’t threaten me with a good time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join