It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube nailed this recommendation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't normally share videos I come across on YT but this one is absolute GOLD, in my opinion.

I honestly don't know what the context of this vid is and have not done much research to find out what is really going on. I kind of just decided that I probably didn't want to ruin the experience for myself. Without further ado, here is "When you're overqualified for the job"

I'm sure the real story is less impressive than all of the speculation and various stories I can concoct in my brain. If you got a kick out of the first video, here's another...Nyango Star Drum Performances

I guess all I can say is that sometimes the AI behind the huge tech giants does actually find some of the best recommendations for a person. I hope the rest of ATS enjoys this as much as I did!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Looks like a drummer with 5-10 years playing that has found a gimmick.

My source is being a drummer for over 20 years.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Looks like a drummer with 5-10 years playing that has found a gimmick.

My source is being a drummer for over 20 years.

I agree, it is just a gimmick. He isn't the most technical drummer and probably couldn't play at a higher level. That being said, I couldn't help but smile and enjoy the performance.

Isn't that what music is supposed to do, though? Entertain us.

However, your point does make me think that maybe I should've considered a different forum for this.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Great video.
He or she must be hot in that thing... Imagine if he or she did that in the summer. Don't puke!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

don't worry he's just salty that a guy in a stupid suit at a kids show is better than him.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Nah, his post has merit.

I really just thought with all of the back and forth and arguing here on ATS that I'd share something that turned my semi crappy day around and put a smile on my face. Really was hoping that others got some enjoyment from it as well. And just like everything else, some will love it, others will hate it and all opinions on it are welcome. 😊
edit on 10202018 by Tanga36 because: On mobile so typos

edit on 10202018 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
That is truly brilliant
Akin to a monkey playing Phil Collins "in the air tonight" just gets better and better

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've been thumpin' the skins long enough to stop criticizing other drummers for their gimmicks and technical blah blah mlah meh!

Just enjoy the drums folks, that's why we picked up sticks in the first place.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

ROTFLMAO

Great stuff!

top topics

join