It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's gonna be a black wave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Flat out lies to his supporters because he knows you guys dont check anything.

Seriously? You of all people who was an avid supporter of Hillary are complaining about a candidate lying? LOL , the hypocrisy is strong on the left.

So is he just stupid or an outright liar?

So what was Hillary?

One of my favorite Hillary pathological moments:

edit on 361031America/ChicagoMon, 22 Oct 2018 15:36:19 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123

Lawsuits have also charged that Kemp blocked the registrations of 50,000 would-be voters, 80% of them black, Latino or Asian, because of minor discrepancies in the spelling or spacing of their name.

Are these the Negro that CNN considers to not be able to read and the Latinos that attended the DNC sponsored taco bowl?

edit on 591031America/ChicagoMon, 22 Oct 2018 15:59:40 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

People who do not vote are sent a form asking if they still live there. People who do not send the form back are removed.

Depending on what happened with the blocked registrations I may have an issue with it. Were the people notified so they could make the correction?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
...AND in other news

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

That has to be the most perfect ad ever.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What if it's not a blue wave or a red wave but a black wave?

Black Trump Supporters Declare Their Independence From The Democratic Party

It should come as no surprise that left-leaning Americans and publications feel all too comfortable smearing blacks who aren’t Democrats. We’ve seen the worst of the worst since the election of President Trump. But leftist myopia cannot change the fact that many people are working diligently to diminish the pathology of groupthink. Many people are also encouraging others to challenge long-held beliefs in an effort to launch their communities into a new period of growth and achievement.

A Black wave would be good for Trump and republicans no doubt.

CNN and TPTWB (the powers that wanna be) are obviously scared.

Within hours of the meeting, CNN led the way in the attempted character assignation of West. Anchor Don Lemon, who is also black, had a panel discussion on his show, where guests commented that “Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read,” shortly before West was called “the token negro of the Trump administration.” Nasty, racist, offensive snubs like this are all too common from the left when you’re deemed disloyal to their groupthink.

And lets not forget the brown wave!!

Trump's Approval Rating Rises Among Hispanics

In a new Harvard/Harris poll released this week exclusively to The Hill, President Trump’s overall approval rating rose to 47 percent, just two points shy of the highest level of his presidency, per that survey. The main driver of his growing popularity now: a stunning 10 percent rise in Trump approval among Hispanics.

I see evidence for all the waves except blue.

thefederalist.com...
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Two alt right black bloggers are a wave of support...YOU ARE LAME pushing this /

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: JinMI

Hmm.. I Wonder , if the Tidy Bowl Man is a SJW ? Would make Sense .

What your reading and hearing is Republicain crap about. Those articles are from alt right bologgers.

The left is quiet working. BUT You can hear trumps fearful whinning about the Democrats in the media

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yeah its really showing with the black unemployment rate at an all time low...ever recorded.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Maybe black people like unemployment and are mad at Trump for them having jobs?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yes I am serious.
Everybody lies... that's human.... but trump is pathologically obsessively compulsively lying at a rate different from any norms known to society.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: fiverx313

Yeah its really showing with the black unemployment rate at an all time low...ever recorded.

Since the late 1850s.

(according to Democrats familiar with the matter)

😎

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes I am serious.
Everybody lies... that's human.... but trump is pathologically obsessively compulsively lying at a rate different from any norms known to society.

Ahh yeah, the problem is that the clintons can outmatch Trump on any lie or scandal and I didn't even vote for Trump nor likely to vote for him next election.

Lying about being in sniper fire and in the manner which Hillary did as such "matter of fact" statement, is a traits of being a pathological liar. It wasn't even an embellishment about her record,career, accomplishments, it was a strait out LIE that wasn't even needed.

Plus when it comes to a proven record of lying under the justice system only the Clinton have been impeached for Lying. I could go on about the godzilizon lies that hillary has done, but I know you are committed to your party at all cost and it fruitless and are more than willing to destroy this country as long as your party and candidate gets elected.

Like I have told you in the past you and your fellow radical democrats with your political blindness, hypocrisy, and righteousness ,is the only reason I could actually vote for Trump. You guys have lost your minds with hate and are completely irrational and should not be in control of anything.

So continue defending one of the worst candidates of all time as hillary and I just might show up and vote for trump.

For gods sake she was under a criminal investigation while running for POTUS. LOL Come on she and her husband made trump look like a cub scout. Trump talks about grabbing them by the kitty cat, bill clinton is putting cigars in interns kitty cat. Face it trump has no chance against the clintons when it comes to scandals ,lol.

The democrats need to repent hillary , DNC, and Hollyweird if they ever want to be taken serious again. Or let the left continue with their denial and hypocrisy and you will guarantee the election again for trump. Trump didn't win cause of trump, trump won because hillary sucked that bad ,hollyweird,msm, and the radical left

To be honest people like you is what has ruined the democrat party by never holding your own party accountable. Don't worry you have counterparts on the right as well and between both of you, you have managed to make a joke out of our political system while letting get riddled with corruption.

edit on 321031America/ChicagoWed, 24 Oct 2018 17:32:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

there you go making incorrect assumptions.

Nixon managed to rile up them white folks up pretty good. Hell, race is a part of politics.

but by all means, remain ignorant. Im enjoying the show.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join