It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's gonna be a black wave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have been saying for year the black community should ditch the democratic party who has clearly used them for political purposes.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

GOOD

Black Americans, like all Americans, are not a monolithic group and it is great to see so many folks asking questions, thinking critically and making their own choices.

Leaders, never followers who blindly obey & repeat

I am proud to share this country and our political party/coalition with Black Republicans and Black Libertarians! Together we will ensure our Constitution is upheld and defended in the way it was intended and that all Americans have the opportunity to achieve success through hard work, perseverance, and dedication

There are no minorities or majorities in our party - we are all Republicans. God fearing, Constitution defending, Flag waiving, America loving Republicans. I am personally proud of each and every American who has stood up for our ideals and defended our culture, our values and our way of life

From the bottom of my heart, I truly thank all of you/us for that. When I say my prayers, I always make sure to thank God for giving us so many brave and proud fellow Patriots who will always stand up for what is right and true. Never stuttering, never cowering, never wavering and never backing down.

edit on 10/21/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I tend to agree.....even in 2016 Kayne West & Candace Owens were not a force as voices of influence like they are this round. Diamond & Silk were the trail blazers, but they weren't as well known back then.
Then there is John James running for the Senate in Michigan let's see if he can pull the black vote and win, it's a pretty big test, but doable.

edit on 21-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Speechless!! Your delusional. Would love to see the color glasses you are wearing. President Trump has done more for minorities than the minority prince OBUMMER.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
double post

Sorry
edit on 21-10-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You know, it only takes so many times for a Black Democrat to see a White Liberal come down on a Black person for differing views before they start to see it as talking down to them as a people.

There was a video where Candace Owens was being challenged by a White guy claiming to know more about the Black community than she did.

Just how long before the average Black person sees that as condescending and controlling? Not very long, it turns out.

Then to have other Blacks calling them "Uncle Toms" or "House ******s" only brings them out more.

I personally think Black folk are waking up to the fact that Conservatives honestly and truly do not care about their skin color, they only care about whether or not they agree or disagree with their views on how this country should be governed. They're realizing that it's a manufactured race issue after all, created by Liberals and the Media.

Black people are inherently conservative in their views, they've just been led astray by Democrats promising them things they never deliver on.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

The Bros Know It's All About the Benjamins . The B.S. Can Just Keep Movin' on .....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Bush pulled in 11%. McCain pulled 4%.Romney pulled 6%. Trump pulled 8%. Can you identify the trend?

They have slowly been let down again and again by the left and there are different generational gaps now. They voted for Barack, as you would expect, but he did not improve things. The fact that then Trump pulled back 8% with all the racism talk shows me that a new type of voter is out there. Informed. I have said time and again that he is going to pull 20% or more in 2020. That community is fed up and Trump has delivered as promised. It goes a long way with hard working people. 8 years of Change and it did not help.

The left cannot play the race card to those on the fence anymore either. Minorities used to be in the bag for the left but technology is moving faster than they are. While their servers are being hacked those who want to beat them are using social media. The Arts. TV. Movies. Music. Influence that 20 years ago was easier to control.

The midterms are going to be another 'I guess the polling was wrong' just like 2016. A slaughter. 2020 will see historic turn out and minority voting for the GOP.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: abe froman

Good one - I have to steal this and I only steal from the best!!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I "acquired" it from someone else too so steal away!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Who in their right mind would have an avatar of a dead/stuffed cat with a filthy floor/baseboard in the background?

a lefty, commie, loser

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: cenpuppie

Nah, only the Libs squawk about "caring so much".

We conservatives will tell you to your face we dont give a lick about your skin color or your "systemic socioeconomic disadvantage" that goes with it (I got s# that goes along with my skin color too and i deal with it.. MAN the F# UP!!) and we aint gonna give you any extra chances, or free passes ahead of what anyone else gets because of your skin color.

All we care about, is that if you work hard, you should be fairly compensated. If youre good at what you do, you should be justly rewarded. Nothing more, nothing less.

Basically, another way to put it is we simply agree with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's Dream. He dreamed of a day when his children would be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

This is well worth a re-read. I believe you have made the most sense from my perspective.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ya reply to: Swills

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I don't think we should get too cocky about November. The stock market is dropping because the investors fear the Democrats will gain more power.

Higher interest rates, the 10 year T-Note and Trump's trade war with China starting to effect earnings before Christmas.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Middle class tax cuts

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Conservatives honestly and truly do not care about their skin color, they only care about whether or not they agree or disagree with their views on how this country should be governed.

Except on weekends when they are organizing White Power rallies.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: soberbacchus

Middle class tax cuts

Good idea. When are those coming?

The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gains
www.vox.com...

The vast bulk of the break went to the 95-100% percentile. Both in percentage saved and in gross savings.

The middle class saw between 1.2% to 1.5% savings.

Gary Cohn, Trumps Chief Economic Advisor, famously explained that Middle Class Americans could remodel their kitchen with the 1000 in tax savings this year.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: poncho1982

Conservatives honestly and truly do not care about their skin color, they only care about whether or not they agree or disagree with their views on how this country should be governed.

Except on weekends when they are organizing White Power rallies.

Why wait for the weekends we all do that 24/7. Anyone who is not a D is a racist fascist Nazi, duh. We also eat babies.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Ya know the dims are going down when classic leftists defenders vanish from ATS.

It's been awhile we don't see Silly, DJW, Introvert, and many others that used to be here every single day screaming about that blue wave.

I guess they're just busy.

/sarc

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

WHAT??? Both of them?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join