It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's gonna be a black wave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Your average Democrat in this country has been let down by their own party. Not just Black Americans. ALL of them are rebelling. The party that Freed Slaves, Gave Women the Right to Vote, generated the lowest unemployment in history, and MORE GOOD THINGS, is the logical and smart alternative for them.

Prior discussion of this phenomena: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hmm.. I Wonder , if the Tidy Bowl Man is a SJW ? Would make Sense .
edit on 20-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

This Might Actually Happen . Not to Many People on the Left have been Talking about African American Home and Business Ownership Lately . The Lure of a Revived Upward Financial Mobility for People of Color Encouraged by the President is Something I am Sure they are All Thinking About Right Now ...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here I thought the "Black wave" discussed would be all the people disgusted with politics who stay home.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The people most benefiting from a black wave would be black people.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I disagree. Did they help themselves with obama?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I disagree. Did they help themselves with obama?

No, because they didn't vote policy they voted identity politics. A black wave leaving the Democrats is ending that. Thus they may finally be able to vote in their favor.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

ex parsimoniae . Yes , the simplest solution tends to be the correct one . Prosperity or Recession , take Your Pick Man .......

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

NAACP's own poll reveals surge in black support for Trump – and they react badly Read more: www.americanthinker.com... Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Here I thought the "Black wave" discussed would be all the people disgusted with politics who stay home.

That's the "Wack Wave"

🎃

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No, because they didn't vote policy they voted identity politics

white folks do the exact same thing buddy.

And that website has some good propaganda. Say what you want about Democrats but you conservatives come straight from out of space.

Its so hilarous. both sides squawk about how much they care but neither side does.

hilarous.
edit on 20-10-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Which party does almost every white person vote for?

I have never once voted Republican in my life and was raised Democrat. Check yourself and your bias.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Democrats may be facing a big problem with Latino voters, who don’t seem to be as enthusiastic about voting as they were when then-candidate Trump drove minorities to the polls in 2016 with his anti-immigrant rhetoric. In several majority-Latino districts across the country, for example, Democrats are currently underperforming Clinton’s numbers from two years ago. If these voters fail to show up on Election Day, it could seriously hamper Democratic chances of regaining control of Congress.

The Nevada Senate Race Was Supposed To Be Easier For Democrats. It’s Still Up For Grabs.

m.huffpost.com...

Brown wave

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

RUH-ROH! Even Leftist rags are admitting the ‘blue wave’ probably WON’T happen and Lefties just CAN’T DEAL

Do you think we would trigger our tolerant, friendly, selfless friends on the Left if we pointed out their ‘blue wave’ has turned into more of a blue piddle? We surely don’t want to upset them because they’re such delicate creatures. You know what, we’ll let The Hill do it for us. Yup, you read that correctly, The Hill.

twitchy.com...[editby ]edit on 21-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Nah, only the Libs squawk about "caring so much".

We conservatives will tell you to your face we dont give a lick about your skin color or your "systemic socioeconomic disadvantage" that goes with it (I got s# that goes along with my skin color too and i deal with it.. MAN the F# UP!!) and we aint gonna give you any extra chances, or free passes ahead of what anyone else gets because of your skin color.

All we care about, is that if you work hard, you should be fairly compensated. If youre good at what you do, you should be justly rewarded. Nothing more, nothing less.

Basically, another way to put it is we simply agree with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's Dream. He dreamed of a day when his children would be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Noooooooooooooooo!
Can't Be !

There must be foreign interference - Russia, Russia, Russia....

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Cory Booker is helping to build it too!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

But WHAT IF the blue wave is not what many think it is?

What if the blue wave is a wave coming from OUTSIDE the country?

A possible theory would involve The Caravan

As for the "new support trump is getting, he has been getting this growing support for the past 2 years ever since mainstream news tried to fake news their way into power by siding with the extreme left. Expect that number to grow larger as people begin to see the Trojan Horse the dems are preparing for the people of the United States.

But the black and hispanic support is and has been there for Trump for quite a while now. We just dont hear about it because its not part of the agenda of the powers that STILL be.

Do not think for a second that the illuminati/Jesuits/Cabal lost control. They always have had it even with trump in office.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Who in their right mind would have an avatar of a dead/stuffed cat with a filthy floor/baseboard in the background?

A person who lives in a failed at home funeral parlor/taxidermy business. It does answer a lot of questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join