It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's gonna be a black wave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What if it's not a blue wave or a red wave but a black wave?

Black Trump Supporters Declare Their Independence From The Democratic Party

It should come as no surprise that left-leaning Americans and publications feel all too comfortable smearing blacks who aren’t Democrats. We’ve seen the worst of the worst since the election of President Trump. But leftist myopia cannot change the fact that many people are working diligently to diminish the pathology of groupthink. Many people are also encouraging others to challenge long-held beliefs in an effort to launch their communities into a new period of growth and achievement.

A Black wave would be good for Trump and republicans no doubt.

CNN and TPTWB (the powers that wanna be) are obviously scared.

Within hours of the meeting, CNN led the way in the attempted character assignation of West. Anchor Don Lemon, who is also black, had a panel discussion on his show, where guests commented that “Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read,” shortly before West was called “the token negro of the Trump administration.” Nasty, racist, offensive snubs like this are all too common from the left when you’re deemed disloyal to their groupthink.

And lets not forget the brown wave!!

Trump's Approval Rating Rises Among Hispanics

In a new Harvard/Harris poll released this week exclusively to The Hill, President Trump’s overall approval rating rose to 47 percent, just two points shy of the highest level of his presidency, per that survey. The main driver of his growing popularity now: a stunning 10 percent rise in Trump approval among Hispanics.

I see evidence for all the waves except blue.

thefederalist.com...
www.realclearpolitics.com...

edit on 20-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't think the polls take into account this type of metric.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The plantation Dims are being called out more and more.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't think we should get too cocky about November. The stock market is dropping because the investors fear the Democrats will gain more power. They know they will start back on endless regulations.

But I do hope that the Democrats get crushed in the midterms.
edit on 20-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I'm just keeping hope alive. I doubt there is any republican that doesn't know how important this upcoming vote is.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
you're supposed to cite where your external quotes come from, you know.

also, hope you're not holding your breath for massive minority support for trump. he obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about it anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The similarities between the civil war and the culture war are stunning. Black people leaving plantations en-mass.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

It would be great to get black or brown votes for the GOP but, no matter what Republicans do

it seems like the Democrats always carry the all important dead vote.

I'll see myself out...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

My wife and I get junk calls all the time. Some are pollsters. We don’t want to speak with those creeps so we hang up and block their numbers. I’m certain that a lot of conservatives react similarly whereas cry baby Libs want to talk to them.

Polls mean nothing!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't normally vote mid-terms, but I will this year and it will be red all the way. And it's all thanks to the dems and their foaming at the mouth hatred, the Kavanaugh hearings helped me lock that decision. If we want to save this country we can not let the left back into power.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
you're supposed to cite where your external quotes come from, you know.

also, hope you're not holding your breath for massive minority support for trump. he obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about it anyway.

You are certainly correct, it will be a blue tidal wave. No reason for you to waste your time voting!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks I edited the OP

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

It would be great to get black or brown votes for the GOP but, no matter what Republicans do

I'll see myself out...

And that's why they fight tooth an nail to prevent voter ID laws.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I'll see myself out...

Yup there is that but don’t forget the D’s slogan, Vote early-Vote often.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

300 black conservatives are meeting in DC because they're funded by Turning Point which is funded by the conservatives version of George Soros, the Koch Brothers. Yeah, some wave you got there. Using Kayne as some kind of catalyst for the black community all the sudden favoring Trump is a fictional tale only told by conservatives.

In a new Harvard/Harris poll released this week exclusively to The Hill, President Trump’s overall approval rating rose to 47 percent, just two points shy of the highest level of his presidency, per that survey. The main driver of his growing popularity now: a stunning 10 percent rise in Trump approval among Hispanics.

That was from a poll taken back in June on the heels of Trump claiming to stop his separation of children from their parents, a controversy not all settled or resolved as they are indeed still being separated. The other event that gave Trump a few points from a few selected groups was his dealings with NoKo. Which at the time was a good thing but Trump's constant approval of that dictator is very creepy but he always favors dictators so no one is really surprised.

Trump's current approval ratings are around 42 percent while 52 disapprove. His base, the majority of ATS posters, will always blow smoke up his skirt no matter what he does so no surprise there. His highest approval rating is 45 percent but a conservative poll has his highest at 50 percent because conservative bias and that's the best they can come up with.

I look for to November and seeing Republicans voted out of office and then coming to ATS to watch thread after thread of conservative posters exploring their ridiculous conspiracy theories as to why they are now losing because the party of self responsibility is anything but that.

Good luck conservatives, you and your POTUS ability to drive people away from you with your political attacks and lies aren't gonna win you any new voters.

edit on 20-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Good luck conservatives, you and your POTUS ability to drive people away from you with your political attacks and lies aren't gonna win you any new voters.

Is this is a joke?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These are only the Teump supporters who admit it openly. Many of his supporters just don’t say anything because they don’t want to be beat up, harassed or even killed by Pelosi, Waters and Clinto inspired leftist thugs.

It is going to be 2016 all over again and shocked faces and tears for the no platform Democrats and their MSM minions.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Who in their right mind would have an avatar of a dead/stuffed cat with a filthy floor/baseboard in the background?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Democrats Have Only Themselves To Blame For Low Latino Support

Many Democrats are lying awake at night fretting over the possibility of losing critical midterm races due to depressed Latino turnout. Interchangeable headlines declaring “Democrats have a Latino problem” recently appeared in outlets including New York Magazine, CNN and The Washington Post.

m.huffpost.com...

Brown wave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join