It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Orders Mueller To Prove Russian Company Meddled In Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
What rock have you been living under for the last century? China, England , France and a whole list of others have toppled countries, set up regimes and supported puppets .

But it’s much easier to blame it on the evil Americans when you put blinders on .

You make my point exactly and precisely. Everybody does it. Yeah, China, England and France have done it. But, at this moment it's not China, England, or France whining about how somebody messed with their elections.

NEWSFLASH: IT'S THE US THAT'S DOING THE WHINING IN THIS INSTANCE! Hence, my comments specifically about the US.

If you want start a thread about China, England or France whining because somebody tried to influence their elections and acting like they're innocent of ever having done such terrible things, I'll comment on China, England or France. But this thread was not about China, England or France. It was about the United States.

Hence my comments about the United States. It's called "staying on topic."

:
edit on 2018 10 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

So the US is the only country whining ?
The party that’s not in power in Mali are whining right now too. Along with the falkland islanders , Argentinians and even the anti Brexit people to name a few. Don’t paint with a broad brush because of personal bias .

Again takeoff the blinders.

edit on 21-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I imagine they investigated it deeply, tried to find any holes in their security that could be closed, and well, sought to find out if any citizens or gov't officials of that country assisted in the act!!!

If you are referring to POTUS Trump, or those who were in his campaign and have been accused by the left... Could you show us again ANY evidence they "colluded with Russia"?...

It is ironic that to this day leftists like yourself forget that Obama colluded with Russia, and you were okay with it... Hillary and Bill Clinton colluded with Russia and received millions of dollars from Russia meanwhile Hillary and rapist Bill helped secure deals that Russia wanted...

The "Steele dossier" was written by a foreign agent who used to be a spy, is pro-Clinton and very anti-Trump, and stated he would do anything, and everything to stop Trump... His dossier is full of "Russian lies" as told by "Russian officials..." (no wonder Putin laughed it off when he was asked if there was any truth to the claim he colluded with Trump, because the democrats were colluding with him for years including in the dossier, paid off by Hillary/the DNC.)

Yet you all, in the left, choose to ignore all of this...

Instead Gen Flynn was charged with 'lying to the FBI, when Storkz(sp?) himself told Comey/McCabe that they didn't think Flynn was lying... Instead they hid this, including from Congress and allowed the good name of a hero to be tainted with a lie just to further the left-wing agenda of "globalism."

Instead Carter Page was also claimed to be working for the Russians for talking in a Russian University... Never mind that Bill Clinton has given many pro-Russian speeches throughout the world, including in Russia, and he was paid by a bank linked to the Kremlin...

Instead Manafort was given 80 years in prison for crimes he committed in 2005, and which Rosenstein stated back then they would not prosecute. Yet the pro-Clinton "friends" who committed the same crimes as Manafort were given immunity. Even when many of them gave NOTHING in return for the immunity...

Instead Papadapulous (sp?) was also accused because he would not turn against Trump...

So again...what evidence do you have after 3 years + of "false investigations"?

edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I have come here to chew gum and kick ass and I'm all out of gum

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lawyer(s) for the Russian company claim there is no law against election interfering !! 😃

I don't get this. Why is there a smiley face there?

Are you actually rooting for the Russians to be able to keep interfering in our elections? That excites you? I know this is an international forum so you could be from anywhere, but why is this a good thing?

And for someone who seems to be very, very active here with a lot of posts and threads -- I think you're smarter than you make yourself appear. After a couple of years in the press you can't spell "Mueller" correctly, even though it's also in the title and in the quote?

Smells fishy in here.

Well I’m excited to, for once the US is getting a dose of its own medicine.
I hope in trhe next US presedential election a Russian fellow named Boris takes the cup.

It would be grand

edit on 22-10-2018 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All I know is that the Special Counsel has interviewed Manafort 12 times for 6+ hours a pop in the past 2 weeks.
He has had a half dozen day long interviews with Trump's Attorney Cohen.
Roger Stone has been crapping himself for a couple months saying he expects to be indicted.

With Bobby 3 sticks doing what is right and holding off on any action until after the election, there are going to be some real fireworks in just a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is severely going to hurt democrats and even independents. Ive been preaching this forever. An accusation never proven is like a stamp of approval. It also dilutes and delegitimizes any other legitimate claims.

Lying is a bad path. As well its pretty narcissistic to push this knowing it will increase hostility with a nuclear power. Hillary was banking on 2020 welcoming her and Trump (and Sanders) being considered commies. Now...well none of that will likely happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Everybody who has seen the evidence the Robert Mueller has has said they have enough evidence.
You dont really think they would have wasted two years investigating this if there was nothing there do you?
Wanna buy a bridge.... its old but the steel in it is worth a fortune plus its a regional landmark and possibly a world renowned one.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
and you totally missed my point...
wouldn't the attacked country do all they could to prevent it, stop it, and define any national that assisted in the meddling as traitors???

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: xuenchen

All I know is that the Special Counsel has interviewed Manafort 12 times for 6+ hours a pop in the past 2 weeks.
He has had a half dozen day long interviews with Trump's Attorney Cohen.
Roger Stone has been crapping himself for a couple months saying he expects to be indicted.

With Bobby 3 sticks doing what is right and holding off on any action until after the election, there are going to be some real fireworks in just a few weeks.

You'll be saying 'just a few weeks now' on your death bed. Seriously, it's getting beyond ridiculous listening to the desperation.
Just a few weeks now... just a few weeks now...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

lots of useless words there...
I am just saying any country that believes that another country has meddled into their affairs would investigate!! they wouldn't just shrug their shoulders and say well, we all do it, so what!
those who are bringing this point up as an issue kind of sound like they've already accepted that russia meddled, that they even believe that they had a few republicans assisting them in this, and we should all just ignore it because well, you know, every country does it!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So when they are finally forced to admit democrats and liberal slanted globalist corporations meddle with much greater effect AND collude with just about everyone will you join the rest of the world that has known all about meddling and collusion for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

This slanted and irresponsible take on things is going to backfire so badly on the Dems and those who are programmed in such qaudruplemind think...that literally even the Gods themselves will not think it is funny.

Shocking and sad...it will be all over soon though...every dam thing will be ok...just a few thousand more baseless accusations and hypocrisy and the floodgates will be opened.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Everybody who has seen the evidence the Robert Mueller has has said they have enough evidence.
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good, then he should have no problem producing it for this judge.

<< 1   >>

join