It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez : "Must Use Blueprint From Defeating Nazis to Defeat Global Warming"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Man-made climate change is the challenge of our time

If that is the sole challenge of our time the future has little to be concerned over.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Supports the impeachment of President Trump because she says "I think that, you know, we have the grounds to do it". Typical entitled millennial who doesn't actually know anything, but wants to jump on the bandwagon and use buzz words and triggering topics to garner support.

Just like Bernie Sanders' supporters, her support don't understand simple economics. Also, her comments on Israel/Palestine showed how uninformed and fake she is

edit on 20-10-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Why, she is going to win.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Trueman

God, what won't conservatives get outraged about these days?

She's saying the world has to come together to make this planet cleaner. HOW DARE SHE! This obviously comes off the heels of Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate deal.

Talk about fake outrage conservatives. Get over yourselves.

She's not worth any outrage. As a matter of fact, none of these nut-job progressives are worthy of any outrage until they start talking about not being civil and colateral damage (e.g., killing people, because it's what they're threatening).

At best, from sane people they just garner a lot of incredulous stares, laughs and mocking because they are so undeniably stupid. Maybe, though, that's where we sane people falter. Maybe we should be outraged at the slight not against politics or policy, but against humanity, our own intelligence and common sense.

A detective once commented: "Every dumb criminal is a failure of the education system."

Modern day, this would be: "Every dumb liberal is a failure of the education system."

Here, stormcell, is where I must differ with you. I often hear people say that the educational system has failed. I argue that the educational system as it exists in the United States is a signal success. It has done exactly what it was designed to do; that is, create a generation of thoughtless, brainless morons incapable of independent and original thought who know how to do two things well: obey orders and use credit cards.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It has done exactly what it was designed to do . . .

Like the economic system. Each 'failure' does what it's designed to do. Transfer alleged title to property into fewer and fewer hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join