It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez : "Must Use Blueprint From Defeating Nazis to Defeat Global Warming"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No one's outraged.

She sounds like a f# retard every time she opens her mouth.

We're having a laugh at her expense. You can keep your outrage.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Trueman
Does she mean nearly half a million young Americans must lose their lives like in WW2. Cos that's what it took.Disgraceful.

Yep, that's exactly what she means. What Nancy Pelosi recently called "collateral damage."

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Honestly, do you really think a world full of corrupt governments who have never estimated one thing accurately would be able to actually solve climate change - man-made or otherwise?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Patch downloaded successfully : Initiate playback : signalling status ::: updated [/run.exe]

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

God, what won't conservatives get outraged about these days?

She's saying the world has to come together to make this planet cleaner. HOW DARE SHE! This obviously comes off the heels of Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate deal.

Talk about fake outrage conservatives. Get over yourselves.

She's not worth any outrage. As a matter of fact, none of these nut-job progressives are worthy of any outrage until they start talking about not being civil and colateral damage (e.g., killing people, because it's what they're threatening).

At best, from sane people they just garner a lot of incredulous stares, laughs and mocking because they are so undeniably stupid. Maybe, though, that's where we sane people falter. Maybe we should be outraged at the slight not against politics or policy, but against humanity, our own intelligence and common sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What a vapid moron.

She's the Dan Quayle of the modern era only far dumber.
edit on 20 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
What a vapid moron.

She's the Dan Quayle of the modern era only far dumber.

Well, she might would shine against Mitt Romney ...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
PLEASE nobody stop her from talking, just let her go. Encourage her even

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The NPC army is in defense mode.

Increasing the rate of fire and targeting the CNNPC thought hub should stop them. They can't function without their input source.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

She's saying the world has to come together to make this planet cleaner. HOW DARE SHE! This obviously comes off the heels of Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate deal.

No she can talk all she wants !!!!

Every word is worth at least 100 (R) votes !!

Too bad your latest flame is not so hotsy totsy 🎃🔖

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am sitting here trying to think up some witty comment to describe the stupidity of this person and words fail me...

So what are we going to declare war on mother nature?
Cause we cant say 100% of any climate change is man made, so if she wants to abolish climate change that means fighting mother nature.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

naw im sure she wanted firebombing/carpet bombing and finally ending it all with 2 nuclear strikes i mean thats what happened in ww2 right?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ocasio-Cortez : "Must Use Blueprint From Defeating Nazis to Defeat Global Warming"

Does that include dropping two nukes ,and rounding up all the japanese and take everything they own and throw them in to fema camps of the era, and take everyone else gold and silver?

Oh and there was a WHOLE LOT OF RATIONING.

People can't go 5 seconds without the internet, or their smart phones.

Ocasio- Cortez!

Stupid as the day is long during the summer solstice.

I retort.

You decide.
edit on 20-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: seeker1963

]]

Her teeth look like a good vampire set.

😎⬆️
I was thinking beaver. Did I say that out loud?

I am sticking with Llama. no no I mean she looks like a Llama, Had to clear that up
edit on 20-10-2018 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I think you might have the fake outrage attributed to the wrong folks...because...NAZIs! I’ll be waiting to see the storm clouds goose stepping...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

She's not worth any outrage. As a matter of fact, none of these nut-job progressives are worthy of any outrage until they start talking about not being civil and colateral damage (e.g., killing people, because it's what they're threatening).

At best, from sane people they just garner a lot of incredulous stares, laughs and mocking because they are so undeniably stupid. Maybe, though, that's where we sane people falter. Maybe we should be outraged at the slight not against politics or policy, but against humanity, our own intelligence and common sense.

A detective once commented: "Every dumb criminal is a failure of the education system."

Modern day, this would be: "Every dumb liberal is a failure of the education system."

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
She's talking about all of you - you're the Nazis who are gassing the world to death.

In order to defeat yall, she suggests carpet bombing your factories.

Hehehehe....
I'm only laughing because I know this will not end well.

--- on a personal note, I am so sick of these people in the media including the fake journalists.
None of these people have half a brain. It can be aggravating.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
She always looks so incredibly unhinged. It’s unnerving.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So...when do we storm the beach ? Where do we drop Fat Man 2 and Little Boy 2 ? Do we get to nominate cities ? I vote DC for both of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join