It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump confirms US to pull out of nuclear treaty with Russia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Now ... I wouldn't want this whole INF story to be just a trick played by the EU, to get Russia to surround the US with nuclear weapons that can strike from any direction at any time.

See. .. the issue here is that there's already enough capability for Russia to surround the US with nuclear weapons , like during the Cuban missile crisis, but without Cuba ... or Venezuela !

The ocean is enough this time, and the US is almost completely surrounded by Ocean. The destruction of the INF treaty which has been carefully orchestrated by NATO, will not lead to Russia being surrounded by US IRBMs deployed in Romania and Poland. It will lead to the US being surrounded by a "Perimetr" system, so advanced that has no equal anywhere. This system moves indefinitely in the depth of the ocean and rises to strike at a moment notice. It's not a sub , it's not an aircraft carrier , it's the prime essence of Sun Tzu's art of war !

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Now ... I wouldn't want this whole INF story to be just a trick played by the EU, to get Russia to surround the US with nuclear weapons that can strike from any direction at any time.

See. .. the issue here is that there's already enough capability for Russia to surround the US with nuclear weapons , like during the Cuban missile crisis, but without Cuba ... or Venezuela !

The ocean is enough this time, and the US is almost completely surrounded by Ocean. The destruction of the INF treaty which has been carefully orchestrated by NATO, will not lead to Russia being surrounded by US IRBMs deployed in Romania and Poland. It will lead to the US being surrounded by a "Perimetr" system, so advanced that has no equal anywhere. This system moves indefinitely in the depth of the ocean and rises to strike at a moment notice. It's not a sub , it's not an aircraft carrier , it's the prime essence of Sun Tzu's art of war !

II think you might have perimeter confused with Status-6 “posedian” a unmanned long loiter “torpedo” 100megaton cobalt doped bomb. It’s not a fast strike weapons system it is fast for a sub at an estimated speed of 100kts it would have to be laying of the coast dormant far enough out to make detection as hard as possible, if it was 60nm off the coast it would still be a 30+ minute time of “flight”, which puts it roughly on par with the speed of ICBMs and slightly slowly than SLBMs. The main advantage of Status 6 is being much harder to interecpt and yield speed is not it’s main advantage. Also it also leaves a big portion of the contiguous states out of reach it could wreak utter havoc to the coasts but there’s a lot of strategic depth. A frightening weapon but not an all around nation killer, just a secondary leg of the seaborne nuclear triad.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He never ceases to amaze.

No, this must be right wing propaganda. The liberal media tells me Trump is Putin's loverboy.

Until they admit they were ENTIRELY FULL TO THE BRIM WITH BS i can't take this seriously. How can you work with someone who changes their story whenever it suits them?

You can't. So... yeah you know what finger I'm holding up.

Actually, I think a nuke detonating inside a large American city might be the only thing to snap the liberals out of their fantasy land.
edit on 12/18/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I personally do not agree with this move at this point because I do not believe Trump has made it clear how the have broke the treaty, I do not see anything to suggest other diplomatic attempts have been made to resolve the issue and I also think it goes against nuclear nonproliferation and could lead to a new nuclear arms race.

He doesn't need to make jack # "clear" to You.

You don't monitor the backchannels so you WOULDN'T know of any diplomacy that was used.

I thought you all Wanted war with Russia to get revenge for stealing the election from Hillary? Now all the sudden you're #ing your britches. What happened? You should be happy Trump is finally getting on board with "the program."

God DAMN he can't do Anything to make you people happy! Hes too nice to Russia one day and now hes too mean. What next? Hes too neutral? Hes an extremist of neutrality? I give up with you people... I can't tell What you actually Want. I don't even think You know what you want. All you know is you don't want whatevers being put in front of you. You know how to complain continuously but you don't know how to actually FIX anything! How are you any different than a full grown baby?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: generik
makes a lot of sense. after all why follow and have a treaty that the other side is violating?

We're not talking about a treaty to save some wild woodducks or something, this is nuclear weapons which I would think deserve a lot more diplomacy than just tearing up a treaty. I guess we just have to wait for more details. Any negative news about nukes makes me nervous as I daresay it does to anyone born pre-1980.

Sorry, I was born in 81, so I don't give a #. Generation F# You is in control. So let your baggage come spilling out of the overhead compartments and don't worry about your seatbelt it probly don't work anyhow, got it? (sorry no offense intended i was just having a little fun)
edit on 12/18/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The only countries that could be interested in repealing the nuclear test-ban treaty are those which don't have sufficiently developed Physics computer models which can mathematically execute nuclear tests using supercomputers, without ever detonating a nuclear device , these models are so accurate that all effects and nuclear yield are match the exact outcome of an actual nuclear detonation.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ultimately all of the 20th century arms control treaty will be demolished, because they only favor NATO and the EU. NPT , Nulear-Test ban treaty ... etc.

It's just like during the middle ages, when the Pope excommunicated the Crossbow, because peasants could use a crossbow to kill one of their oligarchs !

So Saddam was attacked before he obtained nuclear weapons, because after he could not be attacked anymore. That's why the EU NATO imperialists support the NPT and other similar pro colonialist pro crusader measures
edit on 4-8-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This whole thing is like a comedy or sitcom.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join