It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump confirms US to pull out of nuclear treaty with Russia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nvm. Go Marxism! Censorship rules!
edit on 20-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The problem is YOU made up your mind. Tell me. What agreements has Trump ripped up before trying to negotiate?

No I hadn't made up my mind I made an observation ,it just happened to be one you disagreed with, now disagreement is fine in fact it is healthy as long as one tries to have a conversation from a neutral platform. Assuming from the get go I'm a feeble lefty with tds does nothing to facilitate a reasonable conversation.

I'm not aware of any agreements Trump has ripped up without negotiation.
edit on 20-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well ....

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is really not a very big fan of treaties or agreements, he really does have a need to be king of the sandbox.

Dangerous times indeed.

And you see that is my problem with you. If you can't think of 1 single agreement Trump did not try to renegotiate first then why in the world would you make the claim he is not a fan of agreements?

He is not a fan of agreements that screw America. He wants agreements that are fair for everyone. Isn't that a good thing?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The rocket man saga, tariffs, horseface etc etc, he has a tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I find it concerning especially with a seasoned warlord like Putin.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Are you really that daft?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sorry, you said he loves to rip up agreements then said you don't know any agreement he ripped up without trying diplomacy first. Does not compute unless your mind is stuck on #OrangeManBad

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The rocket man saga, tariffs, horseface etc etc, he has a tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I find it concerning especially with a seasoned warlord like Putin.

See, that's the thing, that's all superficial hate. Personally, I think Trump is an egotistical, narcissistic asshole, but that doesn't matter to me. I don't care about his personality, I care about his policies.

Think of it this way, you are going to do a long job and you have your choice of 2 people to help you. One is a complete asshole that you cannot stand, but is a damn good worker. The other is one of the nicest people you have ever met, but they suck at the job and you will end up doing most of the work.

Who would you pick?

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)
(post by SituationNAFU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No answer just #OrangeManBad

Trump is really not a very big fan of treaties or agreements, he really does have a need to be king of the sandbox.

Dangerous times indeed.

Trump tries diplomacy but in the end will rip up bad agreements. Why is that bad?

edit on 20-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes I said he's not a big fan treaties and negotiations how on earth does that translate to rips up treaties without negotiation ?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So he ALWAYS tries to negotiate treaties, and not once has ever ripped one up without negotiation, and you conclude he is not a fan of them because he is always trying to negotiate them. It's like someone watching me drink my coffee every morning and concluding I am not a big fan of coffee.

There is only one explanation for how someone can draw the conclusion you draw with those facts.
#OrangeManBad

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

As I suspected now move the goalposts...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Rockets aren't my thing. I was under the impression that our entire space program was indigenous until we retired the shuttles and went international.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I read it here every other day, people saying they are looking forward to a fight, quietly clutching their weapons in anticipation.

People like yourself know better through experience however you are in a minority there. I'm only talking about this site not American people in general.

Still want proof of this accusation. If the mods want to delete this again then they better remove your post too because we are both talking about the same topic. Censorship is fun when we play these games.

So where's your proof? Got any at all?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Rockets aren't my thing. I was under the impression that our entire space program was indigenous until we retired the shuttles and went international.

I imagine most think the same. Hell I used to until I started building a huge interest in space exploration. When I learned about that I was shocked and that really peaked my interest. Kinda shocking actually!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well, from what I understand Russians aren't exactly bad at building rockets.
edit on 20 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ya they kinda had us beat in that area. But here very soon that won’t be a problem with any luck.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join