It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's an update on the invasion force . . . err caravan heading our way:

The mob swelled to at least 5,000 people — some estimates go as high as 10,000 — and once past police dressed in riot gear, they resumed their trek to the U.S.-Mexico border. The throng is currently marching toward the Mexican town of Tapachula, "10 abreast in a line stretching approximately a mile," the Associated Press reported.

www.dailywire.com... ontent=102218-news&utm_campaign=position1

Five to possibly up to ten thousand people? Correction, looks like most if not all the men seem in pretty good shape at least to me it's looking more like an invasion force the a migration.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2018 by Chance321 because: Sorry, pesky double post.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've noticed that a lot of them aren't doing it cheaper. As a matter of fact, I have been quoted prices that are downright ridiculous from referrals for "cheap labor". These people bring along a translator when getting quotes, I don't know if they are illegal, but they ask for cash and don't speak English.

I don't mind paying more for good work, but the good work should be legally obtained.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: artnut

I've noticed that a lot of them aren't doing it cheaper. As a matter of fact, I have been quoted prices that are downright ridiculous from referrals for "cheap labor". These people bring along a translator when getting quotes, I don't know if they are illegal, but they ask for cash and don't speak English.

I don't mind paying more for good work, but the good work should be legally obtained.

They will have to deal with Willa before reaching the border if what I'm seeing holds up. She's tracking right on across all of Mexico up toward the Texas/Mexico border.
edit on 22-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Putting them thru a hurricane should ramp up the tear mongering political metrics fo sho!

edit on 22-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I predict John Travolta and the like will show up in their private jet with supplies and this Caravan is going to become a real circus.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why cant we let them in? Thats a simple question.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why cant we let them in? Thats a simple question.

Because we have people in our own country and people to take care of.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Again why cant they come here? We have room. We have available jobs. They can learn English.
They have skills we may need. They may know herbal remedies we dont know about.Who determines that these people won't contribute? Who determines that these particular people will not conform and adapt to our society? On what basis do we make that decision?

And for the infantile few who will ask. There is not need for anyone to come and live at my house so don't fill the board up with droll posts.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then -where- are they going to live?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hebrews 13:2

Do not forget hospitality, for through it some, unknown to themselves, entertained angels.

Which you can read more about in Genesis chapter 19.

Song 21 Happy, the Merciful! vocals
edit on 24-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The DNC is all about radicalizing their base; that's their platform. Realizing this, then all that stuff does 'make sense'. As insane as it truly is

And one would be blind to not see this. HOwever one is also blind if one cannot understand that this is the EXACT platform of the RNC at this time. Radicalization

I disagree vehemently. Yes, there are isolated wingnuts on the right, but the vast majority are very much against all the radical noise/crap, and that is precisely why Trump is winning.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join