It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Dig.

There's more names of some of these "activist groups" in the citations just above.

The first caravan this year it seemed there was more up front naming of names in the reports than it seems this time.

But I did notice this one:

Organizer of Honduran migrant caravan detained in Guatemala
Over the border, Guatemalan police officers detained Bartolo Fuentes, a former Honduran lawmaker, from the middle of the large crowd that he and three other organizers had led from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, since Saturday.

The moves followed comments by U.S. President Donald Trump that his administration would halt aid if the Central American governments did not act, his latest effort to demonstrate his tough stance on immigration.

The Honduran security ministry said Fuentes had been detained because he “did not comply with Guatemalan immigration rules” and would be deported back to Honduras in the coming hours.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: highvein

Hunter Killer Armored Robot Drones using Non-Lethal Weapons could be used to Persuade some Illegal Border Crosser's from entering the U.S. . Remember THEY LIVE ?

I do actually want some questions answered about this caravan ordeal. If our CIA is worth their salt, they will find out who is behind the funding, if any. If this is not a political maneurvre then we need to hear what these people have to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Judging by recent history, the CIA probably has some part in it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So your thinking a test? To see how the citizenry react, so they can know which phase of running this country they should proceed with?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I care about what happens to them and their children about as much as I care about a saudi journalist.... not at all.

Boobytrap the border.... put up great big signs written in Chinese and let them figure out the hard way what the sign says.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You mean men women and children........put in that position by those who decided to do this........

Again sorry not sorry.........

It sucks for the kids that have no choice but this is the decision of the parents........They were warned, and they were told, AGAIN not just by us but by Mexico......funny thing is this is MEXICO doing this and you guys are STILL trying to make this a US political situation.......pathetic and transparent.

And this report, is EXACTLY why I think this is a ploy before the elections......more "But the children"

By the same people that are fine with killing almost 700k babies a year, and have done JACK SHTIP as far as funding and supporting operations to stop human trafficking...........

Just stop, were not buying your bullsnip anymore
edit on 10/21/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have the perfect solution. Trump should allow them into the country, all of them, but only in CA. I live here in OC, it’s nice, but something needs to happen to the politicians in charge here. Let the CA politicians welcome them in with open arms and see how it's citizens really feel about it once it falls on our backs to pay for them (they have very little, cannot speak English and cannot assimilate easily). It's sad, I get it, but the invasion of these people and other minorities is going to cause much cultural tension in the coming decades. I am not a big conspiracy theorist, but I would not be surprised if all of this is being set up by some interest group or government whose intentions are less than benevolent.

Back on topic, seriously, Trump should do this. Turn it back on the Democrats. Let CA and our many sanctuary cities welcome them with open arms. It’s a win win situation. CA is already a lost cause. I look forward to moving soon. There is going to be a lot of turmoil here soon anyway, so we might as well get on with it (people are sick of the high costs of living, taxes, SJW’s and the twisted identity politics that comes with them). Sorry for the rant, but enough is enough. You can’t fight stupid with stupid. Let them win and destroy this once fantastic state. I’ll shed a tear, but I know its going to take several decades to clean this mess up, if even possible.
edit on 21-10-2018 by Hello12345 because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I hope the mexican guards at least fire a few rounds into the air, unlike the useless guards seen here.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hello12345

That cultural tension is the desired effect. Its the ultimate endemic diversion, to help ensure their true agenda has the cover it needs...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
This is happening in Mexico, right?
It was their President's decision to do this, right?
I am honestly curious to see how the Left is going to spin this into being Trump's fault.
I mean, we all know it's coming, I just want to see that mental gymnastics it takes to blame it on Trump.

It's our fault because we aren't airlifing them in to our country right now! Obviously we hate them and want to see little children being teargassed!

**EDIT**

Obviously, this is sarcasm.
edit on 21-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Since poverty & crime is all that's needed now to qualify for "refugee" status, we need to get everyone poor here across the earth RIGHT NOW.

They say everyone in earth could have an acre plot in Texas.

Going by an Infowars headline I browsed last night, there's some 600 million out there ready to be "refugees".

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
These people have such a different mentality

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I hope the mexican guards at least fire a few rounds into the air, unlike the useless guards seen here.

you do know that those rounds have to come back down somewhere right? And if you don't know where that is, you might be killing an innocent person. Doing that is dumb, and reckless. Please don't be that guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No doubt.

You shoot towards their feet instead.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Right Ig. Thereis and has been as your offered thread points out serious intervention by the US government in destabilizing Central and South American governments. While I consider it short sighted on anyones part to blame this mess on Trump, I also think that holding the blame to Obama and Clinton is not adressing the entire picture of North American manipulations in the hemisphere.

There was mention of fifty years of manipulation on our part though it goes farther back then that. US corporations with the assistance of the US government have been active in exploiting the people and resources going back to the days of big sugar and big rubber corporations. Let's not leave out the tourist companies either.

And this mentality, that all of the western hemisphere was the bounty for US profit has been with us all along. Cuba, was the vacation paradise for licentious American rich. Gambling and mafia interests ruled there as part of the larger picture of the North American sense that we owned the entire hemisphere. This didn't just start with Obama and Clinton though I have no argument with the roles they played in allowing this whole disruption of the southern peoples.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Another oddity .....

Cities and Border crossing

In 2014, Mexico's border with Guatemala and Belize had 11 formal crossings (10 with Guatemala and 1 with Belize) and more than 370 informal crossings.[9] As part of an effort known as Plan Frontera Sur (Southern Border Plan), which is intended to limit illegal Central American entry into the country, Mexico will increase the number of formal crossings.[9]

Guatemala and Mexico had 10 formal border crossings in 2004:

Ciudad Hidalgo, Chiapas - Ciudad Tecún Umán, San Marcos
Talismán, Chiapas|Talismán, Chiapas - El Carmen, San Marcos|El Carmen, San Marcos
Union Juárez, Chiapas - Toquían Grande, San Marcos
Mazapa de Madero, Chiapas - Sibinal, San Marcos
Ciudad Cuahtemoc, Chiapas - La Mesilla, Huehuetenango
Carmen Xhán, Chiapas - Gracias a Dios, Huehuetenango
Nuevo Orizaba, Chiapas - Ingenieros, El Quiché
Frontera Corozal, Chiapas - Bethel, El Petén
El Ceibo, Tabasco - El Ceibo, El Petén
El Martillo, Tabasco - El Naranjo, El Petén

Why no attempts at all the other places ?

💥💥😃💥💥
edit on Oct-21-2018 by xuenchen because: 👋

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And because of that what?

Often, average Americans don't know anything about what agencies like the CIA are doing anywhere in the world for any reason. If fact, most of what we discuss here has no solid proof, only conjecture, no matter how much sense it might make.

So that gives these people the right to march up and demand we, the avarege folks, subsidize their lives in perpetuity?

I don't think so.

Now, if anyone can prove any of this about them being victimized, maybe we can hand them the wrong-doers for them to do with as they like, but they don't get to demand I pay for them and theirs because of actions I had no control at all over because you know as well as I do that *if* this is solid, it was done no matter who any of us voted for. That's what the bureaucratic Deep State Uniparty is all about.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I still don't understand how the DNC is conspiring to push refugees through and then somehow use that to hurt Trump..

A lot of presidents have supported the CIA helping to overthrow legitimate elected officials. That doesn't make it right, but pushing this DNC conspiracy narrative seems silly.

How about Trump wanting to invade Venezuela??? Is the respect of sovereign nations only important if Obama or Hillary is tied to it in some way??

Do you guys fall in line for everything trump says? Soon we'll be invading Venezuela with the help of the CIA, while condemning the entire DNC for the CIA overthrowing Honduras.

Partisan division politics wins again!
edit on 21-10-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

you do know that those rounds have to come back down somewhere right? And if you don't know where that is, you might be killing an innocent person. Doing that is dumb, and reckless. Please don't be that guy.

That's what we were taught at work, you fire a round, you better know where it's going and where it'll come down. Some innocent bystander gets hit it's on you.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Not sure how they are going to spin this into anti-trump..But Obama didn't conspire with the CIA years ago to hurt Trump now....
You'rs right though. Focus should be on the war on drugs and the meddling of central/South American nations.

Right and left media will always twist current events to fit their side. This issue is non-partisan and has been going on for a long time.

You think Trump is some anti-CIA sovereign nation lover??? Just look at his comments about Venezuela!

The real underlining issues are non-partisan because both parties are at fault.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join