It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I do not see a problem with this. "Teargased" in Mexico, or here? Better in Mexico, than here. Makes CNN "reports", less "American" than necessary. I'm good with that. Unless the OP is trying to make it bigger than politically, "reasonable/commonsense" news worthy? A nation, can't have people breaking the "law" from foreign countries. Wnen "natives" of that country are trying to un-F the "laws"that already exists.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
BBC is making it Trumps fault. The BBC hates Trump.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well, the government has the authority and responsibility to provide safety on the roadways. So I don't see any problem with regulating traffic on the streets. That's totally legitimate and reasonable.

It is true that Liberty exists when your rights are protected and you do not violate the rights of others.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This is happening in Mexico, right? It was their President's decision to do this, right? I am honestly curious to see how the Left is going to spin this into being Trump's fault. I mean, we all know it's coming, I just want to see that mental gymnastics it takes to blame it on Trump.

Wow... not a peep about the OP blaming it on democrats though...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
OhOh !!!!!

TPTB are cringing !!

Damn that Trump !! 🎃

Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales said on Saturday some 2,000 members of a largely Honduran migrant caravan have returned home to Honduras, a day after thousands of people in the procession were held up at a Guatemalan border crossing with Mexico.

Morales was speaking at a news conference with his Honduran counterpart Juan Orlando Hernandez. Hernandez said another 486 members of the convoy were also en route back to the Honduras.

Guatemala Says Some 2,000 Migrants Have Returned To Honduras
😃😃

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I agree to a certain extent anyhow. Each state has a responsibility to provide for the safety of the roadways. The federal government has merely used the guise of transportation for regulating everything from controlled substances to certain firearms and even to force a 21 drinking age on the States. From a practical standpoint I don't see any issues with reasonable regulation of traffic either. Just speaking purely from a theoretical/ideological libertarian standpoint. I am mostly dissatisfied with the numerous ways transportation has been used to encroach on liberty.

Many of those war on drug arrests you spoke of earlier originate from traffic stops. I am not saying this is good or bad, but again from a purely ideological standpoint a person was contacted by the government for an unrelated matter and ended up being charged with a crime which there is no tangible victim. But from the same practical argument should those individuals actively be under the influence then the victims are the other motorists who were endangered by the impaired driver

It is true that Liberty exists when your rights are protected and you do not violate the rights of others.

Agreed. Provided you and I don't infringe on one another's rights, the government should have no legitimate vested interest in our conduct or ourselves. Would you also agree there?

Interesting discussing the ideological vs. practical differences.

As far as the caravans are concerned, I don't believe it is a law enforcement issue because these are foreign nationals who are technically & practically invading the United States. At this point, they do not appear to have any sort of dangerous intent and it looks mostly like a political stunt by well fed/clothed/clean activists working with cohorts in the States. But how can we be sure? Even a small terrorist group disguised in those ranks could take American lives. We do have a legitimate means of achieving citizenship, and millions of Americans have availed themselves of it

edit on 10/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I had the same thought earlier today. Things are not as stated, at least not all.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I can safely say I'm not a leftist, yet those are new to me, as well. Now, are you going to explain who they are, or just make snide little remarks??

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I agree.

I have no clue what I am supposed to do about it though.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Definitely Trumps fault!!

He's making America Great Again

MAGA

And everybody wants to be here

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Surely it must be Mexico's fault those immigrants put their children out in front of them. Sickening on both sides but one more than the other imo.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: CADpro

I saw a news story about there being a string of towns where volunteers are making up huge pots of stew etc to feed them.

All part of the organized network that's been set up in advance.

This whole thing has been staged.

Its somebody's "October Surprise".

Someone wants to do a pro's / cons list between GOP/DNC/whoever I'd love to see it. But to me it looks like the latest in #RESISTANCE self-one-upsmanship.

What we need to first consider is the possibility that both parties are controlled by the same brokers, and that incidents like this are created in order to achieve a long term strategy rather than short term goals. Although yes the short term leads into the long term, I'd say we need to apply some critical thinking here and get outside of the box.

By "box" I mean both the TV and the ballot box. Put those to the side and think about the future of geopolitics and economics. What really is going on here?

Problem-Reaction-Solution = what "Solution" do they expect or hope that we the people will embrace?
I hate to say it but I guess we'll have to wait and see what the media tells us we are suppose to think before we are able to think it for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Sure Laken, most of what we have is our own supposition. History should have proved to us already about agent provocotures, those sometimes single voices in any group that can sway a group in one direction or another. One man shouting ''Trump anything'' in a crowd can give the appearence that the whole crowd is anti Trump. I don't know exactly who or what that persons real thinking is but really it could be any of many possiblities.

Shouting that in this crowd, just one single guy and it gets picked up by all the conservative outlets and trumpted making the whole thing seeem anti trump.

Is it not realistic to consider why would this man shout that? I mean, if he really believes Trump is the Anti Christ, why in the world would he be coming into Trump-land with no money, no power, the need to rely upon the good graces of Americans all the while knowing of the absolutely anti immigrant stance that the Anti Christ and his followers have? Does that make any sense to you cuz it dosen't to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: ABNARTY

Call me conspirational, too. Why I am here. This doesn't pass the smell test for a D-R issue.

It does, unfortunately follow a possible narrative for Globalism. Obviously. Bigger things-issues are afoot.

Looking for answers here bigger than our own little political squabbling. It's a sick, sick, thing we do if we continue to see what "they" want us to "see" and argue what they want us to argue and divide ourselves many different ways.

An invasion we see coming should pull our country together. The US has not evolved yet to look beyond the MSM.

I depend on you ATSers to rise above the politics and bring some meat to this issue.

In a way it is though (a D-R issue). Globalists are for borderless countries 100%. That way the #hole countries that have destroyed themselves can start destroying well developed countries. Open borders is also a D agenda platform/talking point. While I think you are correct in that the Globalists created this “caravan”, the US democratic party is certainly not denouncing it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

If you're not for Open Borders you're a RACIST!

If you're for Nationalism you're a NAZI!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Is it not realistic to consider why would this man shout that? I mean, if he really believes Trump is the Anti Christ, why in the world would he be coming into Trump-land with no money, no power, the need to rely upon the good graces of Americans all the while knowing of the absolutely anti immigrant stance that the Anti Christ and his followers have? Does that make any sense to you cuz it dosen't to me.

Questions like that is what makes the case for these are DNC puppets.

The DNC's open borders operatives, the MSM, have worked tirelessly this year to shout o the heavens that this is the open border workers paradise promised land, and to bring your kids for the best shot at infiltration. Trump being Hitler for wanting to shut the border down is DNC language, no??

Anyways I gave you the link that lays out The Pattern this is a part of. If you cant be bothered to read it then that is blissful ignorance where you do yourself a disservice to keep arguing about all this without grasping that part.

edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Hunter Killer Armored Robot Drones using Non-Lethal Weapons could be used to Persuade some Illegal Border Crosser's from entering the U.S. . Remember THEY LIVE ?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Activists Send Lawyers To Coach ‘Caravan’ Asylum Seekers
04/25/2018
A collection of activist groups in California is organizing a march to the U.S.-Mexico border to meet asylum seekers from a much publicized caravan, and immigration lawyers will be part of the procession. The so-called March Without Borders began in Los Angeles on April 22 and is expected to culminate Sunday with a rally at San Diego’s International Friendship Park, which straddles the border.

Event organizers say they are marching in the name of migrants who “suffer repression and violence in their own country and for their human right to seek asylum in the country of their choice.” They have also blamed U.S. policies for creating the conditions that force migrants to flee their home countries. “It’s important to address the root causes of migration and the repressive regimes funded and propped up by the US Government that cause people to leave,” event organizers said in Facebook post. But the march is more than a symbolic call to action. Among the marchers are immigration lawyers, who will advise the migrants on the best way to submit asylum applications to U.S. immigration authorities, according to Clergy and Laity United for Economic Justice (CLUE), one of the participating groups. “They [migrants] are coming here because they are desperate due to conditions created by the United States — that’s why we want to show solidarity and give them a welcome,” CLUE spokesperson Teresa Borden told Univison News.

Organized by the open-borders group Pueblo Sin Fronteras, the 1,500-strong caravan of mostly Honduran migrants began its northward journey through Mexico in late March. Though it is an annual event, this year’s march gained prominence thanks to reports from U.S. media outlets describing the ways in which Mexican authorities were helping the migrants reach the U.S. border.

Migrants from caravan stuck at the border
April 29, 2018
After a difficult, monthlong journey from Central America to the US-Mexico border, dozens of asylum-seeking migrants are vowing to remain outside an immigration processing center until “every last one” is admitted into the country, an organizer with the caravan said late Sunday.

Earlier, the migrants marched from Friendship Park in Tijuana, Mexico to the San Ysidro port of entry. They stood on the Mexican side; on the other side lay San Diego, California. It was the final leg for some in the caravan of hundreds of migrants, which had reached Tijuana on Tuesday.

Alex Mensing, an organizer with Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which assembled the caravan, said 50 migrants were admitted to the immigration processing center. He said the migrants’ decision to not return to a nearby shelter overnight was made in solidarity with the asylum seekers who are inside the facility.

edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

PUEBLO SIN FRONTERAS NONPROFIT
Company Number
Status
Forfeited Franchise Tax
Incorporation Date
14 December 2011 (almost 7 years ago)
Dissolution Date
8 February 2013
Company Type
TEXAS NON-PROFIT CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
Texas (US)
Registered Address
13500 MIDWAY RD., SUITE 210
DALLAS, TX 75244
United States
Agent Name
ROBERTO C CORONA
Agent Address
13500 MIDWAY RD., SUITE 210, DALLAS, TX 75244
Inactive Directors / Officers
ROBERTO C CORONA, agent

Open Corporates

Domain Name: PUEBLOSINFRONTERAS.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000000013563-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.whois.godaddy.com...
Updated Date: 2017-09-27T16:07:53Z
Creation Date: 2016-09-12T23:36:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-12T23:36:40Z

ICANN whois search

So this organization which is "15 years old" doesnt register a domain name until two months before the last presidential election.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join