It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

In 2016 it "didnt make sense" (given how potentially self-harming it could end up) to riot your opponents rallies and burn down cities all election year. Yet they did it.

After the election, it "didnt make next election sense" to make from that point your entire platform #RESISTANCE (given how potentially self-harming it could end up). Yet they did it.

Midterms finally here, it "doesnt make sense" to march a caravan up (for the second time this year) as an October surprise (given how potentially self-harming it could end up). Yet...

The DNC is all about radicalizing their base; that's their platform. Realizing this, then all that stuff does 'make sense'. As insane as it truly is.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I saw a news story about there being a string of towns where volunteers are making up huge pots of stew etc to feed them.

All part of the organized network that's been set up in advance.

This whole thing has been staged.

Its somebody's "October Surprise".

Someone wants to do a pro's / cons list between GOP/DNC/whoever I'd love to see it. But to me it looks like the latest in #RESISTANCE self-one-upsmanship.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This is an invasion and we see it coming. Thank God Trump is getting along with Mexico but if this invasion is being aided by those within our own country, this is treason.

My question would be; if these were Europeans, would we be doing the same?

There's no way any American can see children being hurt and not feel sympathy and whoever is orchestrating and supporting this deserves severe punishment.

These immigration supporters want war both inside and outside our country. Question is; what is their endgame?

Not a good time to be President, but, then again is it ever?

edit on 20-10-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't have time to read that right now but I will. However it likely leaves open the exact sponsers of the current crisis.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

MO man. Same thing as they triggered out of Syria, just by other more simple more 'gentle' methods.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

And yes, all of that is certainly possible. But to me no more possible than a conservative lead crisis to be a flash point of fear in the hearts of voters to vote AGAINST the mobs. That is a most prevelant meme right now. The mob is coming to get us.
guaranteed to get votes.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well, I guess I will have to look that up. Break. The thing here that gets me is the almost automatic assumption that this is a liberal agenda playing out. It's that ''automatic'' knee jerk assumptions because it fits all other patterns of liberal agendas all the while not looking to see how it might be conservative agendas at play. It's the knee jerk partisan interpretaions that I struggle against. I know I fall prey to it as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Not telling you what to think but maybe the issue is not a L/R issue.

More like another deep state/CIA/et al plan which cares little for these people. Cares nothing for the problems they cause in numerous countries. As long as their Man is in Honduras and doing what he is told, they don't give a damn.

The L/R stuffed suits in DC are left with the scraps and asked to kindly provide hot air for the masses to argue over.

Call me conspiratorial

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

IDK. I have read a ton of threads and found the opposite.

Those calling for bullets are in the minority and almost always criticized for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The DNC is all about radicalizing their base; that's their platform. Realizing this, then all that stuff does 'make sense'. As insane as it truly is

And one would be blind to not see this. HOwever one is also blind if one cannot understand that this is the EXACT platform of the RNC at this time. Radicalization

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well the Republican's suck at it now in comparison.

The Two Party's have always been like this:

But this year, this decade, the DNC has crashed out the gates more like this:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Yes.

One of the things that has helped me mold my perspective was that old book from 1906 by Upton Sinclair, ''The Jungle''
Tells the story of how the Chicago meat packing industry used to send agents to various European countries to stir up workers to come to America and Chicago for better lives. All they had to do was to abandon all that they had, scrape together enough money to make the trip and then all would be paradise. All would have good jobs, nice homes and freedom.

It was all a con job. Thousands came and ended slaving in the meat packing plants until they broke down from injuries or whatever. Meanwhile those same agents had moved on to the next country, plying the same story, sucker more and more immigrants to flock to Chicago. Once one set of people was used up, the next would arrive to take their place and likewise to be subjected to prejudiced by the earlier immigrants.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

"Another man shouted, Donald Trump is the anti-Christ."

us.cnn.com...

I woudnt want to paint all migrants with a broad brush, but I am going out on a limb here and saying this guy is not Republican.

us.cnn.com...

Not to mention some beat up some unarmed cops. Just the sort of talent we need.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It probably wouldn't happen like that if they weren't using the children as human shields. That's a lot more sick.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Call me conspirational, too. Why I am here. This doesn't pass the smell test for a D-R issue.

It does, unfortunately follow a possible narrative for Globalism. Obviously. Bigger things-issues are afoot.

Looking for answers here bigger than our own little political squabbling. It's a sick, sick, thing we do if we continue to see what "they" want us to "see" and argue what they want us to argue and divide ourselves many different ways.

An invasion we see coming should pull our country together. The US has not evolved yet to look beyond the MSM.

I depend on you ATSers to rise above the politics and bring some meat to this issue.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DAVID64

Started in Honduras. Honduras is where to look to understand this whole thing tho (the 2009 Honduras Coup that Hillary is behind).

I guess the key part is this idea that Trump caused the desperation now since he's trying to get tough on the border. Most of it still open though.

Looking at the map it seems the biggest existing barrier is in California. How? When most of the population there is against border barriers.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Jesus God in heaven.

Look at what they've caused. Just watching one democrat freak show after the other blow up in someone else's face. Every single thing they do comes back to bite them in the rear end politically, and just ends up hurting others. Look at what they did to Dr. Ford.

What kind of a monster hauls their child thousands of miles to commit a crime in a foreign country? What kind of "parent" would do that to their child? If those parents gave two cents about those kids they'd apply for Citizenship or emergency asylum and do things the right way... like Millions of Americans have done
edit on 10/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is the result of our policies on drugs specifically.

If it were legal and regulated like tobacco or alcohol, than there would be no murderous cartel - there would just be regular business at the corporation.

As much as I dislike the way corporations handle themselves, it's FAR better than the way these cartels do business, my goodness!

I'd flee their nation too, and I'm sure most of you would.

We really need to address the root causes of this issue - pronto.
But I can't find any major candidates that are willing to advocate for a major policy change!
Why??

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Heh, look at the national firearms act or prohibition. Isn't the first time the government grabbed/seized power it wasn't explicitly given by the Constitution (or the first time they banned something directly contravening the Constitution, and then justifying it through their *mostly* apologist/rubber stamp courts)

And the war on drugs is another example of that power grabbing nature. I don't believe the government (or a majority of citizens) has the right to inflict their will/beliefs/morals on another. As long as your actions don't interfere with mine... as they say, "My rights stop where your rights begin." On the other hand, when you decide to get behind the wheel of a vehicle and threaten the safety of someone else it is a different story. But banning an item or idea instead of banning an actual act carried about by a person is one of the largest false equivalencies they can make
edit on 10/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Parishna

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Muninn

did i say a lot or did i say a couple?

unlike most i say what i mean

i said a lot because i see a lot

List them.

sir yes sir

Lol, couldn't find a lot of posters posting the things you claim as truth?

More lies.

i didnt even spend a micro second looking

in case you have not figured out i really dont give a # if you believe anything and i dont care to try to prove any of it to you.

i know you see the # cause you follow me around in those threads as well

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join