It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: UKTruth

Something has to be done, because if this is allowed to continue and stand, how long before these invaders start arming themselves as they make for the border?

...and still using their kids as human shields. Truly, a frightening prospect...then the Mexican authorities would have absolutely zero choice. ...and those images would be blasted into the American mainstream in living color, with the appropriate political hack providing color commentary.

God, I hope there's an outbreak of common sense down there. Too late for up here. Hmm...I wonder if I can crash the Canadian border??

The only way to stop this is to find out who is organising it and punish them - severely - because there is no way that this is organic.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Once again there is a general assumption that this flood of marchers is Democrat controlled. Yet little thought is given to the possiblity that it is Republican controlled

Can any one explain to me just how this flood of people at this exact time would be beneficial to liberals? It makes no sense to me.

If the ''open borders'' agenda attributed to liberalism by the right wing is real, it would seem that a slow drip of people coming in would be the way to do it. Not massive parades of people marching on our borders. It makes no sense.

What does make sense is that this group was backed by conservative money and handling. Why? Because it fits the bill exactly as proof of the major conservative fear that masses of people are marching on our borders. The backlash of not only conservatives but some liberals as well against immigrants is what what is being stoked here.

Who will benefit from this hoard at this exact moment, days before an election? The Republicans who now have proof of one of the greatest fears of conservatives.

Again, to I know this to be true? Hell no. But it makes as much or more sense than that it is a surprise by liberals.

Interesting point. Too bad we seem to be lacking unbiased journalists. This could make for a really interesting story, if in fact, there is one.

link   
Life sometimes is really simple.

Don't use your kids as props when you go breaking laws!!!

link   
Why is Soros still out there sowing mayhem?
Where does he live anyway?

link   
There is also a good number of countries in southern Americas that have low homicide/crime rates too. Why don't these "refugees" go there, much closer, speak the language etc...

When you see them all carrying clean yellow folders with documents, aid kits etc, someone is helping them with legal, food/water, aid etc...

Someone....Don't think it is Mexico.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Muninn

did i say a lot or did i say a couple?

unlike most i say what i mean

i said a lot because i see a lot

List them.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There is also a good number of countries in southern Americas that have low homicide/crime rates too. Why don't these "refugees" go there, much closer, speak the language etc...

When you see them all carrying clean yellow folders with documents, aid kits etc, someone is helping them with legal, food/water, aid etc...

Someone....Don't think it is Mexico.

More importantly the rules for asylum are not that you choose your favourite country and embark on your travels. You seek asylum at the first available border. Failure to do so means you are simply not a refugee.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Like the former sheriff stated in the CNN clip you posted, "What's the limit for our (The United States) generosity?" He brings up there are over 22 million illegals in our country now and the US currently allows roughly 1 million legals to enter our country per year. What happens to our economy and social services if we allow more into our country? Like the ex-sheriff states, "We should put Americans and our citizens and our country and our concerns first above Hondurans." Notice how Van Jones deflects and stammers when trying to respond to this? He doesn't have answers and continues to deflect, all while showing his support for an "open border policy," just like most Dems.

The fact is, the US has given over $182 million dollars in aid to Honduras this past year and the U.S. has designated $65.7 million for aid for this fiscal year. It has also pledged $2.6 billion in aid to Central America for 2015 through 2018. Even though we give this money to help these countries, including Honduras, serious human rights violations still go on. There's evidence that this money is not being used to help Hondurans. The leadership in Honduras is corrupt and totally disregards worker rights and individual freedoms. Violent criminal gangs, a corrupt police force, lack of employment and no improvement in education and health services, is the reason that Hondurans want to leave the country. So, what does the US do? Allow everyone suffering in the world to just come on in? I think it's wise to shut this aid off completely. Honduras has become a crime and drug ridden sh!thole and our aid money has been financing this corruption.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can't say I care.

Don't want a face full of tear gas.

Don't invade someone else's country.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why do all these people want out of their own country so badly? Makes one wonder, if they can storm their own borders, why can't they storm their own capitol and demand governmental protection and regime change?

Anyone stop to think that this new wall in the U.S. may not be to keep people out?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
The pictures I've seen show well dressed, extremely well fed, smart phone equipped (looks like it to me, anyway) folks, not generally all that refugee looking.

same exact thing was said last year about the syrian refugees.
people posting pictured of these dudes all cell phoned up with gold chains.

who was pulling those strings?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

List them.

sir yes sir

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I remember.

Someone once said that there is no more potent curse than to say to someone, "May you live to see interesting times.".

OK. Who did I piss off, and how do I fix it?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I know nothing of Kalergi , Cloward or PIven. What I do know is simple. This parade of asylum seekers, if that is what they are, matches exactly the deep fears of ''masses of foreigners '' marching on our sovereign nation. That and the ''coincedental''
(?) timing of our mid term elections.

The question I as is ''who will benefit''? If democrats, how? If republicans, how. I can see how the republicans could benefit as this exacerbates the conservative fear of unwashed masses overcoming our nation. But I just don't see the advantage if it is democrat inspired.

To automatically assume that this is a liberally controlled march is just to simplistic to me. To not even speculate on it being a Republican ''October Surprise'' is just to naive. Are we so beholden to the purity of conservatism that we cannot even suspect that they can and will stoop to this kind of political motivation as well as liberals do?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

List them.

sir yes sir

Lol, couldn't find a lot of posters posting the things you claim as truth?

More lies.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

If indeed these children are being gassed, that could be a point for liberals to scream about. It should also be a point for conservatives to scream about. However, gassing children, just as separating children from their mothers used as a political tool, seems to me to not be valuable in turning conservatives against our southern border issue. More it seems to fit into that conservative narrative that we are being invaded.

There was a fine thread last night about the incongruities of this march, how it just dosen't add up to what it is portrayed as being. It was well written and points out a number of valid observations on this current march.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

List them.

sir yes sir

Lol, couldn't find a lot of posters posting the things you claim as truth?

More lies.

Yep, that about sums it up.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Look at those pics in the OP. Not a single person equipped or outfitted for a 2,000 mile trek. They supposedly already walked 350+ miles (in a record amount of time non the less) and they look like they are coming/going from the community pool party. They don't have enough supplies to make it 2 days let alone the 6 months it should take to "march" to the border.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: seeker1963

I know nothing of Kalergi , Cloward or PIven.

No leftist on the planet does. How convenient. The most openly racist genocidal plan in action that has EVER been concocted. Hitler was an amateur.

As for the subject in question though I do see your point. And it’s a good one. But if maybe this ‘caravan’ has nothing to do with the midterms.

But if you put it in comparison with the Kalergi plan (one hundred percent leftist ideology) you can’t help but see parallels. If the Kalergi plan is to succeed then the United States must also face the same fate as Europe.

Angela Merkel was the latest recipient of the Kalergi Award, and we all know why that is.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You are soo right. This whole thing is a charade and pics for media are staged. Awww...did you see the one pic (from CNN) where the poor poor little girl supposedly was tear gassed?

All their clothes look clean. Where do all these people eat, sleep, poop & pee? Shower? It's insane to believe any of this is true except when time comes for thousands to storm the US border right about voting time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join