It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why do all these people want out of their own country so badly? Makes one wonder, if they can storm their own borders, why can't they storm their own capitol and demand governmental protection and regime change?

I guess that makes too much sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

you and seagull are in the minority in that you dont want the bullets.

i see a lot of posts here where people call for that #

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: DAVID64
This is happening in Mexico, right?
It was their President's decision to do this, right?
I am honestly curious to see how the Left is going to spin this into being Trump's fault.
I mean, we all know it's coming, I just want to see that mental gymnastics it takes to blame it on Trump.

Unfortunately, no mental gymastics are required. All they have to do is show a kid that has been tear gassed and no logic or reason will be needed. Forget the fact that it is outright illegal and unethical for these parents to bring their kids to cross illegally and subject them to this...it will be blamed on Trump. What part of applying for citizenship do they not understand?

No doubt.

Shouldnt Child Protective Services be at the border there?

Try taking your kid cross country on foot and see what happens.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Let them in, load them all on buses, take them to California and drop them off on the middle of Beverly Hills.
I'm sure all the bleeding heart liberal actors will welcome them into their homes.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How do Democrat’s think this is going to play for them? Average Americans want no part of open borders or a migrant crisis. This won’t go well for them come November.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why do all these people want out of their own country so badly? Makes one wonder, if they can storm their own borders, why can't they storm their own capitol and demand governmental protection and regime change?

So we "see" 2000 people "walking" towards Mexico and the U.S.

Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua have a population of 33 million.

Why not at least 1 million "fleeing" ?

Hmmm.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: DAVID64
This is happening in Mexico, right?
It was their President's decision to do this, right?
I am honestly curious to see how the Left is going to spin this into being Trump's fault.
I mean, we all know it's coming, I just want to see that mental gymnastics it takes to blame it on Trump.

Unfortunately, no mental gymastics are required. All they have to do is show a kid that has been tear gassed and no logic or reason will be needed. Forget the fact that it is outright illegal and unethical for these parents to bring their kids to cross illegally and subject them to this...it will be blamed on Trump. What part of applying for citizenship do they not understand?

No doubt.

Shouldnt Child Protective Services be at the border there?

Try taking your kid cross country on foot and see what happens.

Try leaving your kid in a car for 2 minutes or heaven forbid one sneaks outside unattended... but no one will bat an eye over the reckless endangerment these parents, if they are parents, who knows, are willing to put these kids through.

link   
Once again there is a general assumption that this flood of marchers is Democrat controlled. Yet little thought is given to the possiblity that it is Republican controlled

Can any one explain to me just how this flood of people at this exact time would be beneficial to liberals? It makes no sense to me.

If the ''open borders'' agenda attributed to liberalism by the right wing is real, it would seem that a slow drip of people coming in would be the way to do it. Not massive parades of people marching on our borders. It makes no sense.

What does make sense is that this group was backed by conservative money and handling. Why? Because it fits the bill exactly as proof of the major conservative fear that masses of people are marching on our borders. The backlash of not only conservatives but some liberals as well against immigrants is what what is being stoked here.

Who will benefit from this hoard at this exact moment, days before an election? The Republicans who now have proof of one of the greatest fears of conservatives.

Again, to I know this to be true? Hell no. But it makes as much or more sense than that it is a surprise by liberals.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

you and seagull are in the minority in that you dont want the bullets.

i see a lot of posts here where people call for that #

You see a lot of posts or do you see only a couple?

Like I said in the other thread, stop viewing the U.S through the eyes of a couple of ATS posts.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The people orchestrating this are neither Democrat nor Republican so to blame one party over the other is incorrect, both parties are owned by the same group of elites. Trump and every other politician is nothing but a scapegoat for those pulling the strings.
edit on 10/20/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They dont care about Average Americans. 'All' their stuff (i.e. this madness, the Cult of SJW, school shootings exploitation, etc) of late has been about radicalizing their base into the most thick skulled hivemind possible. With enough mass indoctrination at all ages and levels, and then all this hyper-radicalization stuff, there's mathematical formulas their think tanks compute that assure them victory.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How do Democrat’s think this is going to play for them? Average Americans want no part of open borders or a migrant crisis. This won’t go well for them come November.

I suspect they are so out of touch with reality that they think this is going to make Trump look really cruel and it will be to their advantage...that might be true in San Fransisco and Seattle but not the rest of the country, not to anyone with one working brain cell left in their heads.

It makes me shudder to think what would have happened with Hillary or Obama behind the wheel. Would they be waiting their with voter registration cards and applications for welfare?
edit on 20-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

did i say a lot or did i say a couple?

unlike most i say what i mean

i said a lot because i see a lot

link   

Something has to be done, because if this is allowed to continue and stand, how long before these invaders start arming themselves as they make for the border?

...and still using their kids as human shields. Truly, a frightening prospect...then the Mexican authorities would have absolutely zero choice. ...and those images would be blasted into the American mainstream in living color, with the appropriate political hack providing color commentary.

God, I hope there's an outbreak of common sense down there. Too late for up here. Hmm...I wonder if I can crash the Canadian border??

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Once again there is a general assumption that this flood of marchers is Democrat controlled. Yet little thought is given to the possiblity that it is Republican controlled

I provided all the backstory in HOWTO: Create a Self-Serving Refugee Crisis.

link   
You can rest assured the mental gymnastics are occurring right now in the minds of those here on ats who are just dying to point out some pathetic false narrative that proves the President is directly responsible for this chaos.

You’ll notice they’ve been silent so far but as soon as one of them has performed the necessary gymnastics the rest will jump right in.

This is the fault of The United States democrat party, nobody else. And I imagine it’s about to get worse for those kids too.

What is NOT going to happen though, is United States citizenship.

And no, child protection services should NOT be there. It’s mexico and Guatemala, not The United States.
edit on 20 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Muninn

did i say a lot or did i say a couple?

unlike most i say what i mean

i said a lot because i see a lot

But I don't think you understand what you mean.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
What does make sense is that this group was backed by conservative money and handling. Why? Because it fits the bill exactly as proof of the major conservative fear that masses of people are marching on our borders. The backlash of not only conservatives but some liberals as well against immigrants is what what is being stoked here.

One could argue, post-DNC-coup there, Trump has inherited the corruption framework they installed.

But then again when you see BuzzFeed embedded in the thing from the kickoff, yeah its pretty obvious a DNC operation.

Just like all their shenanigans to compel everyone to bring their kids here, to me its an insane idea, but then when you see the entire "liberal" base going off the charts about it being Trump's fault, as instructed by their loving MSM, sense isnt involved in all this partisan snip.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't see many Conservatives nor Constitutionalists supporting the Kalergi plan and Cloward and Piven.

Look at the pics of the Soros backed mobs marching into the EU. These pics look exactly the same and the MSM will put the exact same spin on it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Oh, I'd say there's a bunch of eye batting going on.

What would you suggest we do about it, other than remove the political parasites that allow this, encourage even, to happen?

I find this entire episode(s) to be disgusting, on every single side--however many of 'em there are, I've lost count.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't generally buy into the political conspiracy aspect of this sort of thing (I know, a mod on a conspiracy site who doesn't really buy into most of 'em...), but there are times when I have to wonder just how naive I might actually be...

I find the timing of this to be somewhat suspect. The pictures I've seen show well dressed, extremely well fed, smart phone equipped (looks like it to me, anyway) folks, not generally all that refugee looking.

I have no idea whether it's being orchestrated by TPTB, or not. Certainly the Dems aren't--if only because most of 'em aren't smart enough to do so without getting caught at it instantly.

There's a video circulating out there that shows money(?) being handed to some of the refugees. It may, or may not, be pay offs...not one of us herein knows for sure. But you must admit, it does cast a bit of shade on things.

Ultimately, it matters not who is behind it, they need to be stopped. Preferably with no one getting badly hurt or, heaven forbid, killed. Blame casting can come later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join