It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being teargassed as Mexico attempts to repel the Propaganda Caravan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Happy Halloween Honduras!

Children, likely babies too, getting hit with teargas as Mexican authorities try to repel the caravan as the October Surprise behind the DNC's "Blue Wave" turns rancid.

CNN Coverage:

BACKSTORY:
#UseYourKidAsAnHumanShield
HOWTO: Create a Self-Serving Refugee Crisis

After all year making a international spectacle of urging migrants to bring their kids along for a better shot at something resembling amnesty, then they're inherently prompted to drag them along into all of this mayhem:

Children being teargassed in scenes that look not unlike the mobs in a zombie movie, all this because the DNC "cares about them". We care about those Central American's so much we'll have them drag their babies hundreds of miles through desert to stick it to Trump and everyone else opposed to the Open Border Policy. The policy which facilitates the drug cartels being rampant across that region, resulting in the gang violence these people are trying to escape.

So now we're to this 'Caravan Crisis' pandemonium, which has clearly been orchestrated by DNC operatives, and the Big Story being ignored by everyone is how this entire initiative was first set in motion in 2009 when Obama & Hillary helped overthrow the Honduras government to install the corrupt Lobos Regime.

Clinton Betrayed Democracy, Economic Justice, and Women and Children in Honduras
Given information that has been revealed since 2009, we now know a lot more about the US support for the 2009 military coup. Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time, didn't necessarily push the button that started it, but she was the Obama administration's most ardent advocate of keeping the military in power and preventing Zelaya from returning as a democratically elected leader. The repercussions to Honduras of Clinton siding with the military have led to it becoming one of the most corrupt and violence-ridden nations in the world. They also reveal the deep contradiction between Clinton's espousal of democracy and the rights of women and children, and her neoliberal realpolitik interest in protecting the markets and profits of US-based corporations. ... Clinton may be out of office now, but she still vigorously defends her policy that guaranteed Zelaya would not be restored to his duly elected role -- and therefore would not continue his reforms on behalf of the working poor and peasants.

So n Of The Former President Of Honduras Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison For Conspiring To Import Cocaine Into The United States
Joon H. Kim, the Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today that FABIO PORFIRIO LOBO was sentenced to 288 months in prison for conspiring to import coc aine into the United States. LOBO pled guilty on May 16, 2016, before U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield, who imposed today’s sentence. LOBO’s father, Porfirio Lobo, served as president of Honduras between 2010 and 2014. Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Joon H. Kim said: “By his own admission, Fabio Lobo conspired to import huge quantities of coc aine into the U.S. To assist traffickers and enrich himself, Lobo used his father’s position and his own connections to bring drug traffickers together with corrupt police and government officials. Now, Fabio Lobo has been sentenced to the substantial prison term his crimes merit.”

edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Seems a complete setup to force narrative change away from utterly corrupt democrat attempt at coup against duly elected government here in US as mid-terms are on immediate horizon.

I say follow the $$$ on this subject.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is happening in Mexico, right?
It was their President's decision to do this, right?
I am honestly curious to see how the Left is going to spin this into being Trump's fault.
I mean, we all know it's coming, I just want to see that mental gymnastics it takes to blame it on Trump.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

The logic of it is bizarre, like it's Trump fault they want to leave down there. But swince nobody ever wants to talk about how the Open Border Policy combined with the War on Drugs is whats set the stage for so many to be desperate to come here, then its easy for the DNC + MSM to keep the focus on the facade of the face their desperation itself + the rough times crossing, and the GOP to keep it on the domestic overflow concepts.

Root causes though, nope!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hollywood/Drama overblown.

People falling hard too 😃

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Started in Honduras. Honduras is where to look to understand this whole thing tho (the 2009 Honduras Coup that Hillary is behind).

I guess the key part is this idea that Trump caused the desperation now since he's trying to get tough on the border. Most of it still open though.

edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Trump can't even cure the common cold, obviously he's responsible for this too.

Bloody Trump and his orange skin...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Aaaand.........yet ANOTHER plummet in the dwindling support base of the democrats. What an intelligent plan from the party of ‘intellectuals’.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Building a wall sound better than it ever did.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It kinda does, doesn't it?

I'm just afraid that tear gas isn't going to stop them, then the bullets may start flying. I hope not, but it's a distinct possibility.

Then what?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I am honestly curious to see how the Left is going to spin this into being Trump's fault.
I mean, we all know it's coming, I just want to see that mental gymnastics it takes to blame it on Trump.

They will report on it in a way that implies this is happening at the US border.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why do all these people want out of their own country so badly? Makes one wonder, if they can storm their own borders, why can't they storm their own capitol and demand governmental protection and regime change?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
With so many able bodied men in that mob, you have to wonder why don't they take their own country back? Instead they'd rather bring their problems to the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah they need to fight for their own lands.

But then again if they're witting to the fact the corrupt regimes there are backed by the US State Dept, with the CIA entrenched all throughout, who knows...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Aye, there's the rub!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah they need to fight for their own lands.

But then again if they're witting to the fact the corrupt regimes there are backed by the US State Dept, with the CIA entrenched all throughout, who knows...

It's true.

If my neighbours attacked my house and destabilised my finances, I'd do everything I could to move in with them, too!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's a very good question.

I saw/see a lot of able bodied folks there...well fed ones, even. If things are that bad there, they need to do a 180, and go back and fix it by whatever means necessary--rather than getting your kids tear gassed. That's how I see it, anyway.

I couldn't help but notice just how many had smart phones, or that's what it looked like to me...s down, hands together at just about chin height (give or take a bit). Are smart phones so cheap, and readily available that even "refugees" can have 'em?? This is an honest question, as I've no idea what a smart phone costs these days...I won't ever own one.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I say great parenting folks! These are exactly the people we want in the US. Those that have no balls to make their own country better, use their kids as human shields for teargas and have no regard for legal immigration....woohoo!

/sarc

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Unfortunately, no mental gymastics are required. All they have to do is show a kid that has been tear gassed and no logic or reason will be needed. Forget the fact that it is outright illegal and unethical for these parents to bring their kids to cross illegally and subject them to this...it will be blamed on Trump. What part of applying for citizenship do they not understand?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: highvein

It kinda does, doesn't it?

I'm just afraid that tear gas isn't going to stop them, then the bullets may start flying. I hope not, but it's a distinct possibility.

Then what?

I sincerely hope that no bullets start flying. I hope the army can get down there and push this crowd back - if they make it to the border. It's pretty shocking that Mexico has not been able to stop them thus far.
Something has to be done, because if this is allowed to continue and stand, how long before these invaders start arming themselves as they make for the border?

As for the children being teargassed, the parents and guardians of these children are 100% to blame. The most humane thing to do would be to take these children away from their abusers and find homes for them in America and Mexico. There are plenty of families that would adopt them and give them lives free from child abuse.
edit on 20/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join