It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs drugs everywhere, and not a cop to blink...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I believe you 100%

You're self-policing.

And you threaten people with violence, you say?

For drinking in public?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNailAnd you threaten people with violence, you say?

Yes, if they refuse to get out of my street and go back to the shady alleys to drink. A woman in a group was shooting bottles out of her front hole and I kicked them off the hill, told the hardest looking emaciated heroin addict guy in their bunch that I would beat him up if he didn't # off back down to town and rein in his woman.
Of course I did that, who would let # like that happen in their street lol?

EDIT
No problem with drinking or drugs in public, just behave and be discrete.
edit on 20-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

even if it is not allowed it does not give some asshole the right to come up and try to confront it or stop it.

for some reason they think they have this power. they dont

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Actually, we have just about every kind of wierd drug here. I live in a pretty touristy area of St Pete Beach.

Medicinal pot is easy to get but expensive. That is not the issue. It's the flavor of the month cheap murderous drugs that keep poppng up-the kind where they eat people?

The government tries to keep a lid on it but our commuities could handle the situation much better but then again, this is still the deep south.

Your lifestyle would not work for me. Not being a healthy prime of my life person, I am more susceptible to being a victim and that does not feel good.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Actually, we have just about every kind of wierd drug here. I live in a pretty touristy area of St Pete Beach.

Medicinal pot is easy to get but expensive. That is not the issue. It's the flavor of the month cheap murderous drugs that keep poppng up-the kind where they eat people?

The government tries to keep a lid on it but our commuities could handle the situation much better but then again, this is still the deep south.

Your lifestyle would not work for me. Not being a healthy prime of my life person, I am more susceptible to being a victim and that does not feel good.

i came up in st pete in the 90's

it was all weed and acid back then
all over the place

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
I'm not healthy prime of my life either, just dealers in back alleys see me as no threat, because I'm not. Same as I'm no threat to the guys doing lines next to me in the public park. There were no kids around so I was like meh.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Okay, Batman. Sounds like you were the dangerous criminal in that scenario, though.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I hardly know any people who don't use something illegal, from cops to probation officers and school teachers . . .

I was on the fringe of a murder case down your way. (Lending support to a relative). I encountered one of the social workers responsible for a vulnerable adult involved. The social worker was smoking a crack pipe. He told me several very personal details about the vulnerable adult. Some time later I got off the bus in the local town and was approached by a beggar. After a short conversation I realised it was the vulnerable adult. I was so taken aback I let slip a comment that showed I knew deeply personal aspects of his life. He was suddenly very alert and I had to backtrack furiously.

I see this as an enormous problem in British society today. Politicians, police, social workers, teachers etc. all taking coc aine in some form. It affects their judgement and that in turn affects all of us.

As for the policing of coc aine dealing in the South West. There must be piles of cash under someones blue serge mattress.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail
Britain has a fantastic 'reasonable force' legislation, our cops are under resourced badly, we police ourselves in the main, kicking folk off your street if they are being anti social is something the cops prefer because they don't have to deal with it.
I'm no batman, but I protect my street every time, same as my neighbours will assist if it gets loud lol.
EDIT
My millionaire neighbours who tolerate me as a peasant living in the street lol

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
None of that surprises me mate, we are a different world here compared to the rest of Britain, still have smuggling of allsorts by small boat fishermen lol
It is what it is, but I prefer it to provinces where the law is upheld by stormtroopers.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You sure they don't tolerate you because they're scared of a vigilante psycho who genuinely believes they can smash up anyone they don't approve of?

They are living in your territory after all. And you have admitted to regulating the flow of drugs at your own discretion.

They probably think you're either a drug lord or a gang member. THAT is more frightening than a park bench junkie.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

You sure they don't tolerate you because they're scared of a vigilante psycho who genuinely believes they can smash up anyone they don't approve of?

They are living in your territory after all. And you have admitted to regulating the flow of drugs at your own discretion.

They probably think you're either a drug lord or a gang member. THAT is more frightening than a park bench junkie.
Lmao no, not at all!
Why would you even think that? I have a converted 200 year old cattle shed house and the neighbours across the street with no sea view like I have live in a nearly million pound house, they like me and my son keeping riff raff out of our area.
They know I'm a plasterer by trade and see me going to work most days while I am at my gates waiting for my lift.
You are way off target mate.
EDIT
I wouldn't care either way though, I want my street clean of dealing and drunks pissing on the pavement, # what the neighbours think, it's just a bonus they agree with me.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well, you sound like a tough guy to me. You are vigilante and strong. Your neighbors depend on your strength and ability to rectify the wrong that the LEOs arn't. You are the mafia.

You have a great feel for your community and where you fit in. Congrads.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Look, I can see your intentions are pure, but your methods are not.

You're replacing drugs (or anything you find distasteful, apparently) with violence. That's not okay, no matter how much of the neighbourhood you feel entitled to.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's very different now. Must have been like NY city back in the 70s.

It's really beautiful now and getting gentrified since the crash of 08.

I love it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
Cops are a paper trail these days, they are so under resourced, I feel for them, and people actually back them up up now there are so few of them.
I'm no hard guy, just a guy in the real world.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Violence works though.
Find a better option than the threat of violence then I'm all ears.
I don't care about guys racking lines up in the public park with no kids around though.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Killing everyone would work, but you still wouldn't do it.

You can't just bash people based on your own highly flexible morals.

That's just as criminal, if not worse, than the things you're complaining about.

All this running in circles has made me tired.

Have a nice night.

Just hope for your sake, the drunks get locked up before you do.

Be safe.

CX

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's the same here in our tiny little New Forest village.....coc aine is rife because everyone knows there are no cops about.

Our village is the same, the rich mix with the not so well off, and every night you see all them thinking they are cool whilst shoveling that crap up their nose....when in reality people are laughing at them.

They are ruining their relationships, getting themselves barred from establishments, racking up criminal records, and for some....when they start getting into whatever else they can score....I see people young and old fading away like they are on their last few months.

For most in our village, they just think it's cool .... it's like they watched too many episodes of Peaky Blinders and thought they'd try and act like Billy big bollocks in a sleepy forest village.

If only they could see what it's doing....quite sad.

I'm the same though, I'll say hi to those doing it, because I grew up with most of them, but I won't get around with them and if it's introduced to my kids, that's when you'll see a different side to me.

CX.
edit on 20/10/18 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Killing everyone would work, but you still wouldn't do it.

You can't just bash people based on your own highly flexible morals.

That's just as criminal, if not worse, than the things you're complaining about.

All this running in circles has made me tired.

Have a nice night.

Just hope for your sake, the drunks get locked up before you do.

Be safe.
Nobody is advocating killing anyone, stop being a drama queen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join