It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs drugs everywhere, and not a cop to blink...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Look, calm down, you're getting all upset.

Let's put this another way.

You want to reduce anti-social behaviour in your area, yes?

Does it sound logical to achieve that by contributing to anti-social behaviour?

You can ignore me all you like, but you're eventually going to realise that you're exacerbating the problem that you're burdened with.

As it happens, I think we'd get along fine as neighbours. I try to be friendly and get on with everyone to an extent (or submissively, as you put it). But, no, you could not rely on me to exert your will over the neighbourhood, so you're right on that one.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail
I'm amused not upset lol

...cool, interesting opinion but tiresome that you keep repeating it. I'm not going to change habits of upbringing because you disagree...let it go mate, you seem agitated, what I need you to do is calm down lol...
Now please let it go, I know you disagree with me, keeping on at me the person is trolling when the OP has so much wider concerns to discuss.
I get that you disagree with me, so telling me for the millionth time is pointless and trollish. It is off-topic at best now you've flogged it so long.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It was clear several pages ago that this was going to happen, but I ignored my better judgement and responded to my notes regardless.

As my opinion is just trollery and derailment, I'll do as you ask and stop responding.

Good luck out there.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail
Cheers mate

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
In Alaska everyone is shooting meth or heroin and they are ruining their lives .

I have intimate experience with the entire process and it sucks.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Sounds a nightmare but can you let it slide if they cause no problems in your street and they behave?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

In town, absolutely not, people would blow a freakin gasket and frantically call the police.

A lot of the land here is out in the woods though. Out here it can go one of two extreme ways.

If your out at one of the many “trap houses” people are sticking themselves with needles, smoking, drinking, getting or giving a beat down, shooting or stabbing, maybe even dying and nobody will react.

If you’re anywhere near the “normies” then the cops will be on the way if you’re lucky. Most property owners around here will not hesitate to shoot a trespasser.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Sounds like the wild west where you are!
I've stabbed a home intruder once in my life, didn't kill him, I was terrified because I didn't know how many people were in the house. I wouldn't shoot someone just for trespassing though, you'd go to jail for that in the UK lol

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Here's a newsflash. As long as they aren't hurting anybody else, the use of drugs is NONE OF THE GOV'Ts business.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Here's a newsflash. As long as they aren't hurting anybody else, the use of drugs is NONE OF THE GOV'Ts business.

Sadly the UK government don't see it that way, but it is good that our underfunded police have taken a different route and don't care about personal possession any more.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have to say, the rank stink of weed around Cheltenham is just awful.
Its like rancid cabbage or something they are smoking now. I can smell it just driving by. It's really making me wonder whether legalisation is a good thing. I can't imagine how awful it would be if people could be even more open about smoking it.
This is how non smokers must have felt I guess, in years gone by.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Solid resin is available here, it's much nicer than some of the local grows.
It stinks of pot all over these days, since 9 plants or less doesn't mean jail time anymore it is quite the cottage industry.
I've been tempted myself since my son moved out, it would be a good sideline earner, especially with the new LED lights so electricity costs are low.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join