It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains Of Infants Found Stashed In Second Detroit Funeral Home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Apparently, bodies simply being stuffed aside has been happening more than I realized.

In early 2002, investigators were astounded by what they found when they looked into an anonymous tip about the Tri-state Crematorium in Noble, Ga.: More than 300 bodies sent for cremation by funeral homes from Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama were instead piled or scattered in various states of decay in the crematorium's vaults, garages and woods. Tri-state, an independent, unlicensed crematory owned by the Marsh family, had reportedly stopped burning bodies when the incinerator broke down. For years, instead of cremated remains, they had been giving families urns of wood ash and cement.

Source Link

Though, being in Detroit they have only recovered infants and not adults...makes one wonder if there were adults too...but they were sold off. Perhaps since abortions have become more available the baby black market was no longer viable and they became stuck with a backlog of corpses?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i cant find the angle here either but there is one.
has to be or they would not have done it.

Magik Cult type activities?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The wife runs a small town funeral home and they do under 5 years old for free. The only thing she could figure is they think the babies are cremated and they give the families a cup of someone else's ashes.

They have cremains that people don't pick up. Nobody returns calls so they just keep them in the safe

She'll hear more about it as the case moves forward.

They have issues a couple of times a year where nobody in the family wants to deal with the deceased so they just don't return calls. Then the police or the coroner gets involved, Nothing like having a body sit around for six weeks because ????

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn't even want to know, she only told us illegal remains were there, maybe something like the story.
I know she called the police, so whatever he did they found it. It did bother me that she wasn't bothered by it until they broke up.

People get creeped out at anything with funeral home, but they forget that people that work there aren't,
so I could see stuff like this happening. I don't think there were "rituals" or anything like that. I think
it was either incompetence or somehow saving/gaining money.

This...it's not actually as uncommon as you'd hope.

mobile.reuters.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

SC funeral home left body to rot

www.cbc.ca...

www.miamiherald.com...

www.arkansasonline.com...

There's tons of stories like this if you look for them.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

im outraged and offended man

offended that you are telling it like it is

j/k of course

i dont get offended. you didnt say anything wrong man. if someone gets offended thats their problem.
dont worry about it

I am a worrier...but I "wax-philisophic"...meaning...I stay calm, focused, professional. I think things thru, examine the options, then make a determination, and act on it.

I deal with newborns, the elderly, the traumas, the dying. Some soon, some later, some now. I triage and go....but this still bothers me. We just can't let it affect the ability to help.

I searched a bit on this issue (you should maybe too) and found funeral homes all over the country doing this...I was appalled.

What's happened to humanity?

Gotta run (pun intended) no sirens...its a slip and fall...thanks..ltr>>>>>>>>

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Apparently, bodies simply being stuffed aside has been happening more than I realized.

In early 2002, investigators were astounded by what they found when they looked into an anonymous tip about the Tri-state Crematorium in Noble, Ga.: More than 300 bodies sent for cremation by funeral homes from Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama were instead piled or scattered in various states of decay in the crematorium's vaults, garages and woods. Tri-state, an independent, unlicensed crematory owned by the Marsh family, had reportedly stopped burning bodies when the incinerator broke down. For years, instead of cremated remains, they had been giving families urns of wood ash and cement.

Source Link

Though, being in Detroit they have only recovered infants and not adults...makes one wonder if there were adults too...but they were sold off. Perhaps since abortions have become more available the baby black market was no longer viable and they became stuck with a backlog of corpses?

Approaching 200 babies and adults...some cremated, others totally intact...more funeral homes turning up

EMT/Detroit area

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: TinySickTears

Or if they have a crematorium toss a few in when they are cremating another?

Exactly, hiding them doesn't make any sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Unless you are selling them illegally.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

if they were selling them illegally wouldnt they keep them cold?
in boxes in the ceiling does not seem like the way to go

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

if they were selling them illegally wouldnt they keep them cold?
in boxes in the ceiling does not seem like the way to go

For occult rituals...it wouldn't matter.
Only what they were...not how well they are preserved.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

i would be more likely to buy that had this not been in the area it was

lots of occult activity going on in the downtown detroit area?

and as i said before. seems like a huge risk to take just having the remains laying around.

so far nothing i can come up with makes sense.

risk vs reward

high risk for what seems like not much reward

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

i would be more likely to buy that had this not been in the area it was

lots of occult activity going on in the downtown detroit area?

You can count on it.
Every major city.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
99.9% it was about saving money. That's how these things work unless it is a serial killer.

Bodies that no one is going to claim or care about.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Source Link

Many adult bodies...4 in one wall alone...and btwn 50+ all over here...up to a few hundred and counting. Adults, teens, kids, babies...intact and cremated. Both.

EMT/Metro Detroit

*ETA....Read my replies pgs 1+ 2
edit on 20-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

They took the money and let them rot. No selling...Decomposing, rotting...useless

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
all victums of the ninth order satanic circle.

watch higher ups try and say this is isolated event perpetrated by a few group people.
edit on 20-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join