It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A high-placed Iranian mole has been caught !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
DEBKAfile’s intelligence sources reveal: A high-placed Iranian mole has been caught in Iranian president Mohammed Khatami’s office in Tehran.

Hossein Marashai, head of Iran’s cultural heritage council, was caught using a sophisticated US-manufactured listening-long-distance-transmitting device at top-level Iranian leadership meetings. DEBKAfile’s sources calls this the deepest foreign intelligence penetration in all 26 years of Iran's Islamic regime.

Knows someone more about it ???

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"Hossein Marashai" returns no data on Google or MSN search. Odd for a high ranking government official. Anybody confirm this man exists?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can confirm debka exists, but I can't vouch for their 'inteligence.'

That site is goofy. They claim to be bringing top secret behind enemy lines inteligence to the internet viewing public, bu their site looks like a freshman project, with the text changed from cookie recipes to inteligence briefs.

I'm not saying one way or another, they could be for real, and just trying to appear as ridiculous as possible to stay under the radar. You never know these days.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
link???

???

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Searched google for the name - no date.
Searched "Iran mole caught" - nothing, just stuff about Israel spies.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Im going to appologize for this in advance:

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
do a search for DEBKAfiles, or debka, you'll find it.

I think it's just debka.com or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
do a search for DEBKAfiles, or debka, you'll find it.

I think it's just debka.com or something.

Im sorry Wyrde, I can find it on debka, just cant find anything anwhere else with any data at all on this guy.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I can confirm debka exists, but I can't vouch for their 'inteligence.'

That site is goofy. They claim to be bringing top secret behind enemy lines inteligence to the internet viewing public, bu their site looks like a freshman project, with the text changed from cookie recipes to inteligence briefs.

I'm not saying one way or another, they could be for real, and just trying to appear as ridiculous as possible to stay under the radar. You never know these days.

Agreed, real cheesy looking layout, but I have kept my eye on them for a few years now. They mostly hit the nail on the head. They did have their little share of misses though.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
skippy
Sorry to have misunderstood, I couldn't find any corraboration either.

new topics

top topics

join