It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There has been a shift in Consciousness Have you noticed it Over the last weeks Psyop deployed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

It's been happening gradually over many many years and will continue to.

Everyone's moving at a different pace. You may be experiencing quick shifts in your own energy field and the outwards reflection of that.

There are shifts in feminine energy right now, becoming more powerful.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

Energy has a gender? What?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

i have felt this since last summer at least, feminine energy has been suppressed for so long.
the balance has been way off for a long time, since the bible at least, egyptians seemed more balanced
it makes sense that this energy should be in abundance and ready to explode into consciousness
look at the mixed up people like Bruce/Kaitlin Jenner, not knowing that both the masculine and the feminine exist within you and is balanced, seek within or you may end up gender dabbling. me i get outbursts of emotion and i go with it if nobody is around, i will enjoy a cry for no apparent reason and feel invigorated after it.

usually happens when i hear a song or see something and i think about my anima
i done a thread on a dream i had last year and i feel now it was the feminine aspect of my psyche that i dreamt about...
it was the most intense experience ever when i touched her vaporous flowing black figure, and it woke me right up.
edit on 14-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

you should start reading into hermetics its very interesting stuff Peeps
"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes."--The Kybalion.

... u and i could really clash because we are very alike, combustive if someone says something that annoys us.

i used to dislike you when i had another mask, since then i have seen the things i have disliked have been things inherent in myself.
edit on 14-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

No. Just no. Humans project gender onto everything as long as they didn't overcome their own procreational drive. But male/female is no universal principle. It's a metaphor but if you use it and want to be understood or precise you still have to define it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join