It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is God (1 page of writing proves it)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Satan was thrown from Heaven to Earth. Not Hell, thats why its his symbols that we see from ancient history to mtv today. God created the Earth. The devil is merely using it as his playground.. and he is winning.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

nooo
you can never guess

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: Parishna

nooo
you can never guess

haha two down, ... rest of the planet to go !!!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulStoner225
Satan was thrown from Heaven to Earth. Not Hell, thats why its his symbols that we see from ancient history to mtv today. God created the Earth. The devil is merely using it as his playground.. and he is winning.

yes indeed... the Trinity God is in a colossal chess match with Lucifer, the ruler/God of this Planet----

I really can't say that even the Triune Godhead is not a creation of Lucifer, just as Satan/Lucifer created many religions for many reasons...including the unmasking of Satan haters grouped as Christians who are bamboozled into practicing pagan rituals of Easter/Christmas/Halloween, etc.

I have concluded that any existing 'good' Godhead needs a opposing energy form (call it Satan/Lucifer) for this physical-material Cosmos to even exist at all... just as 'dark matter' is invisible in our visual spectrum and that dark-matter comprises some 80% of this visual/material universe...So Too the 33% of the Angelic Realm must be the dark-spiritual substance which allows that Heavenly universe (right beside this physical universe) to exist and caused the material universe of our solar-system to have popped into existence….

An 'destroyer' is required for the 'creator' to exist... a balanced ratio is required for this eternal dance of good-v-evil
edit on th31154004739120562018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: return35
There are two verses in the bible that talk about the same event,

Thank you for bringing this up. Christian need more expositions on this matter.

I am surprise no one come up with rational explanation on this.

1 Chronicles 21:1,
"SATAN incited David to number the people."

No fault with Chronicle account.

2 Samuel 24:1,
"GOD incited David to number the people."

Wait a minute! What?
First of all, God doesn't incite David to count the numbers of Israelites. Because David does not own the Israelites. They belong to God. David has neither right, nor incited by God to do the Census. That is why Joab protest. David was acting out of his pride, and that is why God become angry.

And secondly, Samuel make no sense. If God incited David, then why is God angry?

Whoever scribe 2 Samuel 24 must be either careless, or sleepy when copying the original text. Other evidence is the number of censused people does not tally with Chronicle account.

This is just an example of copyist error admitted by the translators themselves, if you care to read commentaries section.

So a lesson from here is, do not trust the Bible as 100% truth. It isn't. It's corrupted and require extra effort to study. What we have is copies of copies of copies text subjected to human carelessness. That is why I keep telling trinitarian, John 1:1 is wrong. God is not the Word become flesh. Op has just proven how the Word can be faulty written.

While most people skip over these verses, and Christians say it can't mean what it says and Atheists say those 2 verses prove the bible to be nonsense, a different perspective is held in a new book that calculates the meaning of those 2 verses. It turns out that those verses tie into every other chapter of the bible in a code, purposefully written into the bible, to get across the point that Satan is God. The first page alone of this book gets across the main idea of the whole book and proves logically that not only is Satan God, but Satan must be God. The whole book is 440 pages and just keeps on piling on the evidence, but I think page 1 is enough for a discussion starter, you can read page 1 here...

I'm not a Christian for I do not accept Nicene Creed's Trinity decree of Faith. But I am not an atheist either. Lol.

I don't know why Bible's mess bother me much. I could be an atheist and happily died forever. But meh.. The old man from sky would kick my as# anyway. So.. Here I am. Lol.

www.docdroid.net...

My mobile browser has problem with links. So I will read through it once I sort out the problem.
edit on 20-10-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: return35

If God is everything, then God must also be evil.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

www.docdroid.net...

You are joking right?

It is Deception that is Eternal. Only Deception can still exist without having a beginning

So Physics Law, energy conservation is a deception? Energy cannot be created and destroyed is a deception? Congratulation for your genius. You should earn yourself a Nobel prize.

Deception is the only thing that has ever been worship

Problem is people don't worship God ONLY. They worship money, car and women too. Are all this materialism deception too? Lol.

Technology fool you..

Yet you use technology to write in PDF and post it on a website. Wow. Total hypocrite.

When you dream, you fool yourself into thinking that you are walking

So, parents, doctors and researchers are fool into thinking they witness sleep walker?

Thanks for wasting my time. Your first page is a huge X indicating false thesis. And your second page is utterly "genius" you make Einstein face palm.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I authored a thread here on ATS about those exact same verses around 3 Years ago…

You might want to read through my thread…many ATs'ers came up with some interesting solutions regarding those verses...

You can find my thread here…Why did King David take orders from Satan…???

- JC

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There are two verses in the bible that talk about the same event,

1 Chronicles 21:1,
"SATAN incited David to number the people."

2 Samuel 24:1,
"GOD incited David to number the people."

While most people skip over these verses, and Christians say it can't mean what it says and Atheists say those 2 verses prove the bible to be nonsense, a different perspective is held in a new book that calculates the meaning of those 2 verses. It turns out that those verses tie into every other chapter of the bible in a code, purposefully written into the bible, to get across the point that Satan is God. The first page alone of this book gets across the main idea of the whole book and proves logically that not only is Satan God, but Satan must be God. The whole book is 440 pages and just keeps on piling on the evidence, but I think page 1 is enough for a discussion starter, you can read page 1 here...

www.docdroid.net...

It's probably true. The Demiurge or Saturn or Satan rules in this system. But he isn't the end all be all "God".

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yes Satan is a fragmented aspect of Yahweh. Yahweh is the only evil being because he denies everyone access to the God of Gods love. Yahweh casts people into hell simply because they have never heard of him, and he attempts to inject lies into all the worlds religions - including Christianity. But the truth is always being re-injected into teachings by the Gods that are higher than him and those truths are seen in the Gnostic and Kabbalah versions of the teachings that he corrupted (Christianity and Judaism).

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Try this little story out...

The Apocryphon of John

The gnostic writers thought the OT god was in fact the ruler of this world... the "demiurge"...

the gospels say Satan rules this world...

Draw your own conclusions

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Yes Satan is a fragmented aspect of Yahweh. Yahweh is the only evil being because he denies everyone access to the God of Gods love. Yahweh casts people into hell simply because they have never heard of him, and he attempts to inject lies into all the worlds religions - including Christianity. But the truth is always being re-injected into teachings by the Gods that are higher than him and those truths are seen in the Gnostic and Kabbalah versions of the teachings that he corrupted (Christianity and Judaism).

God dont toss you into hell for not ever hearing of him. non beleivers who have never known God are given a chance in the afterlife to know him as well. Hell dont open for business until the throne judgements. study the bible sometime.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Try this little story out...

The Apocryphon of John

The gnostic writers thought the OT god was in fact the ruler of this world... the "demiurge"...

the gospels say Satan rules this world...

Draw your own conclusions

Yup definitely wrote by the same author of Revelation. The same John of Patmos. His chaotic mind is apparent. For example, when he said, Cain and Abel was among the seven who minister the creation of Adam. Also, notice how he mark angels with number 365, the same manner he mark the beast by number 666 in Revelation. He seem to has deep affection in assigning numbers with mystic variables. Probably he was a devout mythic numerologist, and an insane one.

He also stated he was in eagle form at the tree of life, watching both naked Adam and Eve. This place him among the gods in the beginning.

A total bullock. Not to mentioned contradictionaries.

I'm surprise he didn't mentioned my name among those Satanist. Lol.

Anyway, I only read half. Enough to conclude that John of Patmos was indeed, in trance state. Living solitary inside poisonous cave with dark magic pentagrams and eating poisonous mushroom can do a lot things to mind, like salt bath drug. Still, it is interesting read. I'm going to read further, to check if he include me in his writing. Something to laugh for weekend.

Thanks for the link.

edit on 20-10-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There are two verses in the bible that talk about the same event, 1 Chronicles 21:1, "SATAN incited David to number the people." 2 Samuel 24:1, "GOD incited David to number the people."

Interesting but one must interpret by their own belief. You are trying to interpret Hebrew understanding with your own understanding and it is very clear that you are not of the Hebrew faith. The same applies to Christianity. Most all will read this literature with out any understanding of the author or the author's intent.

Most all that are in the Jewish faith will accept that Satan is not as Christians understand Satan to be. Satan to those Hebrews is/are an angelic being/s assigned to tempt people with the hope that the one who is tempted will overcome that which is of the evil Yetzer hara. [Inclination to sin] -- Most all who are not Jewish will have the Christian aspect of understanding this in a different way. David was a bloody man and David sinned continuously throughout his life. He was a man who was corrected by Samuel many times and in this situation he was in the wrong.

David wanted to use his strength by the size of his military whereas God did not. God wanted a theocracy and wanted the people to depend upon His strength and not the strength in numbers. David's mind had become as other kings and had fallen away from the theocratic strength of God. David had let pride enter into this picture of obedience and that was his sin.

Also when one reads the OT, keep in mind that Israel and Judah are not the same in certain periods of Hebrew literature. Once you reach the divided kingdom literature you must be aware of this.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Satan lives under the Rothchilds Waddesdon Manormanor and is a actually a eighty thousand year old reptilian (Annunaki). He was imprisioned he with his female reptilian companion. The earths environment makes them unable to breed here. So they breed with humans.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
While I respect your religious beliefs, I myself find trouble believing in any God due to the sheer number of gods we have held throughout history, among other things. Should a god exist and show tangible proof of his power to us all, I would gladly accept them should they be a God who is just and fair to all.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
@yuppa

where does it say nonbelievers are given a chance to know him in the afterlife in the Bible?
edit on 21-10-2018 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There is no contradiction; God has used Satan (as an instrument) numerous times before to accomplish something:

Job 1:12 - "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."

Job 2:6-7 - "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown."

Matthew 4:1 - "Then was Jesus led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted (tested) of the devil."

Revelation 2:10 - "Behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried (tested); and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

Judges 2:22 - "That through them I may prove (test) Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not."

--- In II Samuel 24:1, God wanted to teach David not to trust in his number of fighting men, but to trust in Him. So, He moved to let David count the fighting men of Israel. He used Satan (aka "the tempter" -- Matt. 4:3) to do it, which is why in I Chronicles 21:1, it says Satan moved David to count the men. Both are true. God most probably either sent Satan or allowed Satan to incite David.

--- ...So, NO, Satan is NOT God. Lol, God wasn't talking to "God" in Job 1 & 2, nor was God warning Adam and Eve of "God" in the garden, in Genesis 3. Nor will God cast "God" into the lake of fire ("prepared for the DEVIL and his angels" -- Matthew 25:41).

In addition, let's NOT forget:

Matthew 12:24-28 - "This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils! And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you."
edit on 21-10-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

There is no contradiction; God has used Satan (as an instrument) numerous times before to accomplish something:

Very well explained. In fact you drew in both the Jewish and Christian perspective. I commend your understanding. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Does this mean you're ready to accept Google into thine heart?

churchofgoogle.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join