It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is God (1 page of writing proves it)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There are two verses in the bible that talk about the same event,

1 Chronicles 21:1,
"SATAN incited David to number the people."

2 Samuel 24:1,
"GOD incited David to number the people."

While most people skip over these verses, and Christians say it can't mean what it says and Atheists say those 2 verses prove the bible to be nonsense, a different perspective is held in a new book that calculates the meaning of those 2 verses. It turns out that those verses tie into every other chapter of the bible in a code, purposefully written into the bible, to get across the point that Satan is God. The first page alone of this book gets across the main idea of the whole book and proves logically that not only is Satan God, but Satan must be God. The whole book is 440 pages and just keeps on piling on the evidence, but I think page 1 is enough for a discussion starter, you can read page 1 here...

www.docdroid.net...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Naw let me explain bro

We gotta, just gotta study to show ourselves approved, to be a workman that need not be ashamed...having learned to rightly divide God's word of Truth

I gotta say though it does take a while, but the small discrepancies get excused when the whole multifaceted love letter from our creator is understood yep head knowledge first then the heart surrenders.....A Santana song...." Love, Devotion and Surrender...does that make the word surrender better.

Some sorry sap sucker is very interested in these last days....Scripture says the Earth is wearing out like a garmet......sap sucker is inventing new ways to steer anyone away from that book. And the Jesus fact.

That alone is the accuser telling on himself.....P O D has a song....SNUFF THE PUNK......pod cool band...like Thousand Foot Crutch ....Cutlass

edit on 20-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

throw up your rawkfist if you're feelin when I drop this... that's the sound when the rock hits

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: return35

Big shocker, nothing exists that is separated from god. I could just as well say this maggot is god. And it would be the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

When you meet God face to face, and he tells you he didn't like your maggot comment, what then?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

then..he would say the same thing.

-oh god..i am sorry but i thought everything is god and thats why i said that.

and lets say god was having a bad day and he answered in a furious voice

- nooo i am only most exalted things.

and then he would make fine long story to make the maggot the most exalted thing in the universe. he would talk about worm holes, how the name is shared there and all the things that made the universe because it had its roots in a maggot.

and god smiled because it was a lovely effort

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My brothers.we have to refuse to be a victim.... that's why POD wrote snuff the punk

The bands name....Payment On Demand

Cutlass ..."Why do you run

Why do you hide

When all I want

Is to be with you

Whatever happened to the love you had for me

Don't you know, I died so I could be with you

Forever

ditbyon2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

then..he would say the same thing.

-oh god..i am sorry but i thought everything is god and thats why i said that.

and lets say god was having a bad day and he answered in a furious voice

- nooo i am only most exalted things.

and then he would make fine long story to make the maggot the most exalted thing in the universe. he would talk about worm holes, how the name is shared there and all the things that made the universe because it had its roots in a maggot.

and god smiled because it was a lovely effort

So which came first God or media spin doctors?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Oh this! Maybe

In Scripture God says He created evil.....idk

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

huh?

and then god decided to keep the maggot story person by his side. Because he could make up lots of stories whenever god was furious and maked the god smile. sometimes god even faked a furious face to get story. this is the same idea of 1001 nights. I dont know who wrote those stories and where the idea came from.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The first page alone of this book gets across the main idea of the whole book and proves logically that not only is Satan God, but Satan must be God.

Seriously ? The only reason that the first page give is :

...because of the African Physics Mathematical Equation "Eternity = Deception".

Thanks for the laugh though.

Peace
edit on 20-10-2018 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: return35
There are two verses in the bible that talk about the same event,

1 Chronicles 21:1,
"SATAN incited David to number the people."

2 Samuel 24:1,
"GOD incited David to number the people."

From my understanding Chronicles is a redaction of Samuel replacing God with an intermediary Satan tempting/testing David.

The OT God was pretty nasty on his own though.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I bet he loves it and laughs hard about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

When you meet God face to face, and he tells you he didn't like your maggot comment, what then?

That's not how it works. You have to believe in the maggot before you can meet god.

Or it's off to the burny dark place in the middle of the earth for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

huh?

and then god decided to keep the maggot story person by his side. Because he could make up lots of stories whenever god was furious and maked the god smile. sometimes god even faked a furious face to get story. this is the same idea of 1001 nights. I dont know who wrote those stories and where the idea came from.

You are from the Philippines aren't you!!

There is something about girls from there...

Or Indo..

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
With religion feeling so antiquated, I'm not surprised fresh angles are being pursued when it comes to explaining God and his nature. The fact of the matter is that there is no proof God or Satan exists. All that is good in the world is attributed to God and all that is bad is blamed on Satan. Both are used as a means to help explain what we humans do not understand (the big questions about existence.)

edit on 20/10/2018 by DividedByZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Well logic says that would have to be true. If god created everything than everything comes from him including Satan. And that means it has to be apart of him as well because he had to create evil for it to exist.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A "jealous" god, that will send you to HELL if you dont worship it. A racist god, that favors the jews who worship bulls and usury. Um, yeah.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

I guess you are still stuck on the old testament, god of vengeance. What if god doesn't judge anything that happens here, what if god just experiences it?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Naw let me explain bro

We gotta, just gotta study to show ourselves approved, to be a workman that need not be ashamed...having learned to rightly divide God's word of Truth

I gotta say though it does take a while, but the small discrepancies get excused when the whole multifaceted love letter from our creator is understood yep head knowledge first then the heart surrenders.....A Santana song...." Love, Devotion and Surrender...does that make the word surrender better.

Some sorry sap sucker is very interested in these last days....Scripture says the Earth is wearing out like a garmet......sap sucker is inventing new ways to steer anyone away from that book. And the Jesus fact.

That alone is the accuser telling on himself.....P O D has a song....SNUFF THE PUNK......pod cool band...like Thousand Foot Crutch ....Cutlass

throw up your rawkfist if you're feelin when I drop this... that's the sound when the rock hits
Let me guess. You’re a Bible hacker too?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join