It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caravan's aren't as they appear - much larger & seem to be getting logistical assistance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I've said it since the very first one (or even before), violations of our border are an attack on our sovereignty - therefore an attack on our nation (since we are sovereign, and a nation... not a global community/global friendly state)

This should (and is, I believe) being treated as an extremely severe and grave national security military emergency. The 82nd Airborne should go in and disrupt/sabotage/destroy these Caravans before they can reach our borders. Our forces could flatten tires, punch holes in gas tanks, destroy vehicles, confiscate food and other provisions, spray them with water in ice cold weather, blast them with music 24/7 or even forcefully relocate them back to the country they belong in (let them keep making a thousand mile trip only to be returned and have to start fresh)

Lower impact options include: Buying all the food/fuel/provisions along their route (either planned or probable route). Freezing the financial assets of any person involved (either an invader, a foreign conspirator, or a domestic conspirator)

If Mexico or any other nation can't protect the border properly, then we need to follow Israel's lead and take control of their border to ensure our national security.

What we're doing now isn't working. We have MILLIONS of illegal aliens within our borders, many of which are entirely unknown to the US government and its leadership. Absolutely untenable. Completely unacceptable.

That gives them the upper hand claiming to be victims of cruelty. Just point out the inconsistencies in the narrative and that it is being scripted.

Once they get the men or the women and children across, then the second phase will be to "reunite" those families split up by the war. Anyone opposing this is then an evil cruel heartless family-splitter.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You do know they will be walking mostly through populated areas where they can get food and water right?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Or perhaps and I know its out there and all and an unpopular idea but perhaps they are merely fleeing a very very dangerous environment and are funded by the money they have saved to make this journey.
I know crazy right?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This should (and is, I believe) being treated as an extremely severe and grave national security military emergency

Its not and it isn't. What it is is a great big distraction being invented by trump. It is not dangerous and they are not a threat.

But mission accomplished as he has you good and scared.
edit on 10202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's OK, large or small its unacceptable either way. They are illegal aliens, not US citizens, residents visa holders or otherwise cleared to enter in any way. It is a violation of our sovereignty, our borders, our laws and our way of life. They are not wanted here. They are not welcome here.

The only people welcome in America are Americans - and those limited few foreigners who can contribute something meaningful to the United States.

Jumping our border and coming here to take advantage of social programs for AMERICANS is not helping. Fueling division and strife among our actual people/citizens isn't helping. Destroying our system of law and order and #ting all over the rule of law is not helping. These people are not the best and the brightest - the best and the brightest don't need to sneak in or join a thousand-invader-strong threat force. The people coming in the "Caravans" and illegally jumping the border are not the ones we want. They are not the best, the brightest or even suitable for our culture.

Those who enter on a lawful and meritious basis are welcome. Those who observe our laws, respect our culture (ie: not trying to change it/us, in any way whatsoever even the smallest bit) and adhere to the House rules we Americans, as the rightful heirs to this nation, set
edit on 10/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am scared Sillyolme, you are darn right. There are thousands of people crossing illegally every day. Our system of justice/law and order is collapsing. When such a major flaw in the government is exposed (ie: they can't really enforce their own laws), what do you expect to happen?

lawless, chaos and anarchy is sure to follow.

And people like you and I are the ones who get caught up in this bull#.

But you pegged me spot on. As emasculating as it is to say, you're damn right I'm scared we don't know who these people are. Forces of unknown size and intent continually violate the sovereignty of our borders

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm concerned about health issues. Remember the mass influx of "unaccompanied" minors that flooded our borders in 2014 and 2015? (We had discussions here on ATS about it.)

These people just overran the borders, loaded down the system, then were bussed across the country without the public being allowed to know where they were being settled.

Since the latter part of 2014, we are seeing an increase in communicable diseases, include TB. But, there is another one on the increase and it is downright frightening, especially for parents and grandparents of small children.

Currently a polio-like enterovirus D-68 outbreak is alarming CDC. It began rearing its ugly head at the end of 2014.
www.bakersfield.com...

After the 2014 and 2015 fiasco, Obama sent special immigration attorneys down to Honduras and other Latin America countries to begin the paperwork and legal process to sign up people for Refugee status. We are seeing some of that in this current swarm.

There are dangers to the health and safety of American citizens to consider. In this day and age when documentation can be faked, more than ever, we need to know who these people are for real and what they are bringing with them.

While we all have sympathy for people seeking a better life, this current invasion of our southern border should make all Americans a bit uneasy.

The politicians sit in their ivory towers and don't give two squats about the safety of the regular public. The Democrats just want to do what will get them votes and power.

They are insulated and pampered for the most part. But, the rest of us are much more vulnerable to the repercussions of allowing illegals to penetrate our borders.

Common sense. We have to use it more than ever now.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
im actually worried about this.
lets say these idiots make it to texas or sandiego.

lets say a 'stray bullet' takes out some unfortunate patsy.

wham, big enough to ignite the mobs, which is what 'they' want.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
im actually worried about this.
lets say these idiots make it to texas or sandiego.

lets say a 'stray bullet' takes out some unfortunate patsy.

wham, big enough to ignite the mobs, which is what 'they' want.

My concerns precisely.

The general public grossly overestimates the capabilities of civilian law enforcement for dealing with mass insurrection. Nationally, perhaps, but in any given area? It doesn't take much to overwhelm civilian authorities. That is precisely why I believe our military should be closely monitoring the situation. Their job is to protect the United States from foreign invasion, and the left is specifically trying to frame this as a civilian law enforcement issue vs. a military national security concern

These are foreign nationals who are well organized, supplied, and have some sort of leadership structure along with domestic radical/revolutionary left wing contacts & associates. That is a serious concern. No shame in being frightened, these are unprecedented times... at least in modern terms I guess.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Actually I live very close to the border and have since the Obama administration. There has been an extreme shift in how the Border Patrol operate! From the day Trump was inaugurated too. During Obama time, I would pass border patrol agents sleeping in their trucks on the side of the road. Now with Trump, they are rolling 2 and 4 trucks deep and getting hundreds of arrests per day around here. Very few even hit the news ever but Ive seen it while I drive down the mountain to the cities for shopping.

As for the caravans- it's a media fake out. Somebody is funding it for sure. Also somebody is altering the truth for sure! I doubt the caravans are as big as the left media is portraying them to be.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Thisisfun2015 because: added caravan comment

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not to say that the caravan is or isn't a conspiracy, but of course they have that power. Presidential elections not only run into the billions of dollars but also affect worldwide events. Obviously the mid-terms are at a smaller scale per office, but still very impactful and lots of money and power involved. Just look at Beto in Texas; he raised $37 million.

Also, it doesn't need to be "displacement" of people. From the conspiracy angle, it can be offering help and money migrating in the caravan to people already interested in doing so. There are tons of people worldwide who want to do so.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah I would agree with you, but part me thinks if true, how much power do these political parties wield ?

Like misplacing that many people and causing so much chaos in a neighbouring country... for votes !

edit on 20-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I hadn't thought this through obviously, yes that is also a valid point.. Well we can all agree that this a major #fight.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015
a reply to: putnam6

Actually I live very close to the border and have since the Obama administration. There has been an extreme shift in how the Border Patrol operate! From the day Trump was inaugurated too. During Obama time, I would pass border patrol agents sleeping in their trucks on the side of the road. Now with Trump, they are rolling 2 and 4 trucks deep and getting hundreds of arrests per day around here. Very few even hit the news ever but Ive seen it while I drive down the mountain to the cities for shopping.

As for the caravans- it's a media fake out. Somebody is funding it for sure. Also somebody is altering the truth for sure! I doubt the caravans are as big as the left media is portraying them to be.

I should have clarified I meant how they process the ones they catch and bring in, have no doubt they have tightened up since Trump was elected as far as catching them crossing illegally. It has to funded and directed... and no matter the true size they need to be properly processed and returned to their original countries.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't understand why there is even a question about the fate of these people when they reach the US.
They shouldn't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join