It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Will Roll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How many here have heard of chop chop square? It is a place in Saudi where they cut the heads off criminals in open public square and they always will allow outsiders to move to the front. Now they call them criminals, but then we in the west might not see it that way. On the other hand we also have the death penalty in America....

This whole thing with Khashoggi is so weird. They could have killed him anytime, make it look like whatever, far from the embassy etc, but they didn't. I'm sure he had the death penalty on his head... At anytime he entered SA again he would have been put to death, and there would have been little we could have said about it.

I do believe he was killed and even tortured to death, fingers cut off and everything, much of the world is like this. For them to have so many agents waiting they knew he was coming, so once again why do it in the embassy? Here is where the heads will roll....

YOU DO NOT EMBARRASS THE PRINCE OR KING!!!!

That too is the death penalty and I think we will see 15 people on chop chop square very soon.... 15 people arrested including high officials and I think 5 people removed from positions. I'll tell you all this, the blood will flow very soon.. The sad part is all these people will understand why and will most likely feel they failed and deserve it all.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Saudi Arabia beheaded 48 people in that public square, in just the first 4 months of this year.

www.theguardian.com...

Probably only tourists attend these "events" now that they're so commonplace. It's curious that Democrats only feel empathy for 1 of the 600 Saudi's who have been beheaded by their government since 2014.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I think it was a message to the Turks...Erdogon in particular. He has several times, tried to leverage Turkey and himself as a new Caliphate. The attempted coup a year or two ago..by his rival, who lives in Pennsylvania, figures into it no doubt, as we refuse to extradite him. Deep deep power plays, at hand, I believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Probably only tourists attend these "events" now that they're so commonplace. It's curious that Democrats only feel empathy for 1 of the 600 Saudi's who have been beheaded by their government since 2014.

Don't get me started...lets talk about the millions killed in Darfur, 10s of millions women raped and 10s of millions of men getting they hands cut off...

I don't hear anything from the left about saving these people... Do you?

The world is one evil place and people here are lucky to kind of live in one of the nicer parts of the planet, but we should not kid ourselves, the world in general is something that most Americans just can not understand.

We have two choices, one is to isolate us from the rest of the world, or work with who we can...In the middle east it is picking the lesser of many evils...

Here is the weird part, the left wants open borders but do they really understand what that would mean for America...Take Saudi as example, do you really want to bring that here?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

I think it was a message to the Turks...Erdogon in particular. He has several times, tried to leverage Turkey and himself as a new Caliphate. The attempted coup a year or two ago..by his rival, who lives in Pennsylvania, figures into it no doubt, as we refuse to extradite him. Deep deep power plays, at hand, I believe.

Could very well be...Turkey also is not a very nice place too..

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

….Quicker than you think!

The Saudi government said it fired five top officials and arrested 18 other Saudis as a result of the initial investigation. Those fired included Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's adviser Saud al-Qahtani and deputy intelligence chief Maj. Gen. Ahmed al-Assiri.

The announcement marks the first time that Saudi officials have acknowledged that Khashoggi was killed inside the consulate.
www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 19-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've read a couple of books that have included SA in the plotline, the point being that scapegoating is very common there, you have to be very careful who you help because they will throw you under the bus without a second thought to save their own hide if things go south, like we just witnessed in Turkey.
I understand the constant need here to demonize the left ad nauseum for everything from cold coffee to mass murder but you really need to remove the log from your own eye before picking the speck from the eye of the left, to criticize them for "ignoring the issues in SA" is pretty lame when Trump is selling them billions of dollars of US weaponry(I'm sure that will all be used legally and humanely!)and being very cozy with MBS. To press the point I guess the plight of the North Koreans is a non issue now that Trump and Kim are buds? See how that works, logical fallacy is easy!
I generally avoid getting involved in the ATS left/right idiocracy but sometimes it just gets too much.
I'm also well aware that what is obvious to most here, the partisans on either side are generally blind to so I don't expect it to make any difference whatsoever.
Haters gotta hate....

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

I understand the constant need here to demonize the left ad nauseum for everything from cold coffee to mass murder but you really need to remove the log from your own eye before picking the speck from the eye of the left, to criticize them for "ignoring the issues in SA" is pretty lame when Trump is selling them billions of dollars of US weaponry(I'm sure that will all be used legally and humanely!)and being very cozy with MBS. To press the point I guess the plight of the North Koreans is a non issue now that Trump and Kim are buds? See how that works, logical fallacy is easy!
I generally avoid getting involved in the ATS left/right idiocracy but sometimes it just gets too much.
I'm also well aware that what is obvious to most here, the partisans on either side are generally blind to so I don't expect it to make any difference whatsoever.
Haters gotta hate....

Who is ignoring the issue in SA? My point is much of the world is like that and open borders just allows that to come here. Allowed much of that in EU as we see how that has fair so far.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Not just the Middle-East. Mexico has seen 138 journalists murdered since 2000, yet the MSM never mentions these deaths.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The world is a dangerous place,lets not act like both sides of the aisle haven't danced with the devil. The only thing keeping that area in check is the USA,Russia,Israel and Saudi money and influence and even that is a delicate balance at best. Hopefully the Democrats learned their lesson with the Arab spring, but I doubt it. The muslims hope to win by assimilation by out populating everybody else and they are winning that race by leaps and bounds. Its just a matter of time, the only saving grace is they enjoying killing each other too. Who knows whats gonna happen now that China is pumping money into Africa and going after their resources. As terrible as our Persian Gulf wars and Afghanistan have been it might just been a prelude that our military needed to prepare for a possible larger conflict. It could have moved it back or escalated it, but it certainly didnt end it forever. One reason we need to be careful in our internal political conflicts even our allies like to try to take advantage of that so you know our enemies do too.
edit on 20-10-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i am so scaaared. how can this be true. it is like another planet.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How many here have heard of chop chop square? It is a place in Saudi where they cut the heads off criminals in open public square and they always will allow outsiders to move to the front. Now they call them criminals, but then we in the west might not see it that way. On the other hand we also have the death penalty in America....

True .... main difference is the 'criminal' in the US has had a court appearence and

been innocent before being proven guilty?

This whole thing with Khashoggi is so weird. They could have killed him anytime, make it look like whatever, far from the embassy etc, but they didn't. I'm sure he had the death penalty on his head... At anytime he entered SA again he would have been put to death, and there would have been little we could have said about it.

I do believe he was killed and even tortured to death, fingers cut off and everything, much of the world is like this. For them to have so many agents waiting they knew he was coming, so once again why do it in the embassy? Here is where the heads will roll....

He obviously felt safe being in another country ...... and it was a chance for

SA to make the point *you can run but you can't hide* our long arms can reach

put anywhere? A warning to others

YOU DO NOT EMBARRASS THE PRINCE OR KING!!!!

The message is 'in big' LOUD and CLEAR.

That too is the death penalty and I think we will see 15 people on chop chop square very soon.... 15 people arrested including high officials and I think 5 people removed from positions. I'll tell you all this, the blood will flow very soon.. The sad part is all these people will understand why and will most likely feel they failed and deserve it all.

The peasants give their lives for their leader!!?

True taqiya???

The true practice of Definition of taqiya. : the principle of practicing the dissimulation of outward conformity

The word dissimulation implies that the wool is being pulled over someone's eyes, or they're being fooled or tricked by someone's deceit. The origin of dissimulation is the Latin dissimulationem, which means "a disguising or concealment."

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Saudis actually can do their job in a discreet manner ...

This K business, it was so strangely amateurish with obvious muscles without brains, it surprises me. I wonder if this was all a sponsored job by MBS opposition, so blatantly against protocol. In Turkey, in a monitored consulate, with crew openly id’d...

This is worse than how Russians nitched the Skripal guy - they atleast did put some effort to it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

This K business, it was so strangely amateurish with obvious muscles without brains, it surprises me. I wonder if this was all a sponsored job by MBS opposition, so blatantly against protocol. In Turkey, in a monitored consulate, with crew openly id’d...

This is worse than how Russians nitched the Skripal guy - they atleast did put some effort to it.

Would that be a problem?

No shortage of minions there are millions of them......

They are disposable?

*Long live the King*

Third world mentality!!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It's sort of like your "king" commanding you to do something, then killing you for doing it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Exactly. It really smells like a private venture, calling up a guy who will call up some other guys and setup a decent number of loyal muscles into a hit team. Rather than using regular intelligence service to plan and design the hit.

That BBC documentary from 2017 gives a profile of Saudi intel services as innovative and well planned thru execution. This is not at all the signature here in the K case.

So I tend to believe this really was about MBS saying a wishful thought, and the guy next to him wanting to impress with an opportunistic mission.

And this will almost guarantee that the hit team will end up put on sword
edit on 20-10-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
as long as they keep putting up videos of the beadings, im ok with it. We must not shield our eyes from reality after all. Their society, their rules.

I personally feel their executions are more humane anyways. Have you seen their beheadings? Super professional, done in one swift action by a giant blade wielding man. At least they can get it right on the first try. The so called civilized USA uses poison cocktails that immobilize a person while they suffer horrendous agonizing deaths. It would be better to put a bullet through the skull. Than it would at least be as merciful as the swift beheadings of KSA.

A bullet to the head, or a beheading the way the Saudis professionally and cleanly pull it off are both more merciful than injection with chemicals, hangings, electric chairs, lynchings, or being burned alive. I would say they are executing more humanely than other nations who do not use swift executions.

Also to add, I still believe as I have been saying since day one Turkish intelligence had a role to play in setting it all up. If they can gather intel inside that embassy, it is because they have already infested it with their agents. Hopefully some of those they have rounded up were those paid double agents of Turkey. Maybe they can get them to sing a tune and point whatever finger is left at Erdogan.
edit on 10-20-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not just the Middle-East. Mexico has seen 138 journalists murdered since 2000, yet the MSM never mentions these deaths.
twitter.com...

As I said my friend the WORLD is a much different and darker place than what people in America understand, and it is at the lowest level so those immigrants will bring all that with them as they see it as a norm.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

True .... main difference is the 'criminal' in the US has had a court appearence and

been innocent before being proven guilty?

That is an American thing...need to understand that, the rest of the world is very different.

He obviously felt safe being in another country ...... and it was a chance for

SA to make the point *you can run but you can't hide* our long arms can reach

put anywhere? A warning to others

Could be or they just wanted to kill him, painfully.

The peasants give their lives for their leader!!?

They will give their lives and kill you for their leaders..They see either way as true and correct.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join