It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joaquin Castro accuses Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I work at a university.

There can't be that many borderline psychopaths.

There are more than you think. . .

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How often have the Dems controlled not only the House, but the Senate, and the White House, not to mention many of the state houses around the country...and still do? Not all that long ago, as I recall.

The art of successful politicking is telling people what they want to hear...after that, it's easy.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Not saying I believe this, but I wouldn't put it past him.

There's something evil and creepy about him in a Justin Trudeau kind of way.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Man, if ATS wasn't a Red Cap hivemind shell of what it used to be, there would be tons of threads dissecting this theory...

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman bragged of receiving classified US intelligence from Jared Kushner and using it as part of a purge of 'corrupt' princes and businessmen. MBS supposedly brags about having Kushner "in his pocket "
theintercept.com...

Lets not forget Khashoggi had been banned from Saudi Arabia specifically forcriticizing trump
www.independent.co.uk...

Kushner and MBS reportedly communicate through encrypted messaging service WhatsApp (Zuckerberg, if you're listening, I hope you can find those missing texts!)
thehill.com...

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! C'mon take off the red cap and put your conspiracy cap on for a moment!

edit on 20-10-2018 by crtrvt because: Fix link

edit on 20-10-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

I put my fact cap on.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Man, if ATS wasn't a Red Cap hivemind shell of what it used to be, there would be tons of threads dissecting this theory...

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman bragged of receiving classified US intelligence from Jared Kushner and using it as part of a purge of 'corrupt' princes and businessmen. MBS supposedly brags about having Kushner "in his pocket "
theintercept.com...

Lets not forget Khashoggi had been banned from Saudi Arabia specifically forcriticizing trump
www.independent.co.uk...

Kushner and MBS reportedly communicate through encrypted messaging service WhatsApp (Zuckerberg, if you're listening, I hope you can find those missing texts!)
thehill.com...

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! C'mon take off the red cap and put your conspiracy cap on for a moment!

Make a good thread about it. I'll entertain the idea and discuss it if there is some meat there but some d-bag on CNN running his mouth doesn't do it for me.

Put a thread up with links and info.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hey guys this is just an insane left wing conspiracy theory.

But the Clinton kill list is totally legit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join