It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joaquin Castro accuses Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Democrats have crossed the damned line with this garbage.

How do the rank and file not see how insane and incredibly irresponsible this is?

The Hill

Castro cited unspecified reporting “that Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence, delivered a hit list, an enemies list, to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince may have acted on that.”

CNN host Poppy Harlow attempted to clarify what reporting Castro was referring to, saying CNN had not reported on that accusation.

There is also a video in the link.

This is beyond the pale, even for Democrats.

Be ready for the NPC mob to start repeating this bull# every single day.

They want power so bad they can taste it. They are willing to see "collateral damage" against anyone standing against them, they have endorsed violence against Republicans and those who vote Republican. They are endorsing fascist mobs like the ironically named ANTIFA. They fund groups like the Muslim Brotherhood through Huma Abedin and that terrorist lover Linda Sarsour with political cover from the DNC.

Enough is enough. Democrats are a domestic threat.

#StoptheNPCMobs #CNNPC #MSNPC
edit on 19 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think Kushner did this, but remember that Saudi Arabia Funds ISIS and Al Queda. Way bigger threats than the muslim brotherhood. Saudi Arabia orchestrated 9/11. How many thousands of American citizens and soldiers has Saudi arabia killed?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I don't think Kushner did this, but remember that Saudi Arabia Funds ISIS and Al Queda. Way bigger threats than the muslim brotherhood. Saudi Arabia orchestrated 9/11. How many thousands of American citizens and soldiers has Saudi arabia killed?

Not the point at all.

Not that I disagree with you on those particular points.

But that's not what this post is about. This is about another democrat inciting more insanity because they don't know how to lose with grace.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Al-Waleed bin Talal is behind the whole thing.

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's absolutely crazy.

I think what is more likely is that the 'two princes' are out of their element... bit off more than they can chew. Remember when Kushner made friends with MbS and then it was reported that MbS was making fun of him and said 'He had him in his pocket?'

Well, MbS probably bought Kushner's BS about how powerful he is and thought he could get away with anything, such as killing journalists, and he would have our USA backing regardless of his actions, because 'he had him.'

Except, the two princes don't hold as much power as they imagine they do. As impressive as their toys are, they can still get taken away by the adults.

That's where we're at right now. Toy taking time.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Someone tell Castro about the fist fight

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is the end of Joaquin Castro's political career.

Mark it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

OMG would you stop with your hyperbole? Democrats are not a domestic threat, especially after one Dem rep comes up with a conspiracy theory. I mean, do we have rewind back to Obama days and all the nonsense conspiracy theories Republicans and their base pushed?

Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro Backs Away From Claim Kushner Orchestrated Khashoggi Killing

edit on 19-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is the end of Joaquin Castro's political career.

Mark it.

Knowing Democrats it's just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm using the words and deeds spoken and done by Democrats.

Refute them. It's their words. It's impossible to hyperbolize when I'm referencing Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Kieth Ellison, and now this douchebag.

Edit:

When you endorse violence, bankroll mobs, and continue to make baseless accusations against a sitting president you become a threat.
edit on 19 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

That's something we'll never know.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

They may be following a standard set by the conspiracy queen of the DNC,
one Hillary Clinton who loves this kind of garbage. For her, the dirtier the better.

This is just a small taste of what we would see if they win the house.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

OMG would you stop with your hyperbole? Democrats are not a domestic threat, especially after one Dem rep comes up with a conspiracy theory. I mean, do we have rewind back to Obama days and all the nonsense conspiracy theories Republicans and their base pushed?

Enough with the bs.

Republican nonsense during the Obama years was not widely supported by Fox. It was fringe elements that are still on the fringe of the party.

The Democrats however endorse the lunacy. You have Democrats at the highest levels of the party making speeches where they gleefully incite mob violence against Conservatives and members of the Admin wherever they see them.

You have virtually all the Democrat Propaganda Media pushing conspiracy theories and outright lies on primetime television.

You have ranking Democrats endorsing far left Communist Antifa scumbags openly and proudly and their media lapdogs follow their lead in endorsing far left lunatics and their violent idiocy.

To pretend that there is ANY equivalence between what the Democrat politicians and their media sycophants are doing now and what fringe elements of the right did between 08-16 is completely disingenuous if not outright lies.

I don't think you are a stupid person. So I don't believe that you repeat this idiocy out of ignorance.

So that only leaves one possibility. You push this garbage knowingly and with malice.

You guys consistently push this "it's just one guy/girl calm down" narrative knowing full well that it's a lie, as a simple bare bones Google search would show.

It's not one person. It's pretty much the entirety of the Democrat leadership and their media dogs doing it.

Stop lying.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Republican nonsense during the Obama years was not widely supported by Fox. .

did you watch the vid?

the news anchor said "let me stop you. we do not have that report. CNN has not reported that. I am not sure where you are getting that from"
and he was like.... "but there has been reporting"

how is that CNN supporting this?

CNN host Poppy Harlow attempted to clarify what reporting Castro was referring to, saying CNN had not reported on that accusation.

so call it what it is

this dude being a dickbag.
but cnn is not supporting that

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

but cnn is not supporting that

Only because CNNPC got their thunder stolen by NPCastro.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'll be glad when these idiots are silenced on November 6th. If we're lucky, they'll REALLY leave the country this time, instead of just getting our hopes up, like they did after Donald Trump became President.
edit on 10/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You honestly think that the fringe elements within the political scene are going to be silenced by a mere election result??

Don't count on it. Especially if, as I think, the GOP loses ground, or even control of, the House...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: carewemust

You honestly think that the fringe elements within the political scene are going to be silenced by a mere election result??

Don't count on it. Especially if, as I think, the GOP loses ground, or even control of, the House...

Who in their right mind would vote for someone whose party wants to raise taxes, relax immigration standards, throw more money at ObamaCare, etc.? There can't be that many borderline psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Trump support is much higher than anyone realizes. We are under the radar so we don’t get beaten and killed by peace loving Democrats.

<<   2 >>

join