It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Democrats Driving Voters To GOP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: BlackJackal

No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred.

Gonna keep posting this as long as this talking point is pushed:

TheRedneck

She is just one crazy person, and even she isn't calling for violence instead she is calling for them to protest. But it doesn't matter, your mind is made up.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Don't you think the title is just a bit misleading? No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred. The majority of the items on the list in this article were protests where political figures couldn't get a peaceful meal because of a protest. I also find this ridiculous because it is fairly easy to produce a list of violent actions taken by rogue right-wingers. To begin, how about all the times Donald Trump himself called for violence at his rallies?

LINK

Let me guess its ok when your side does it right?

Does what ?

Kate Sommers-Dawes is Mashable's deputy managing editor based in the company's San Francisco office. She is an international adventurer, social good enthusiast, and 1,000-person dance contest winner.

Dang , that is some heavy duty credentials right there , I tell ya.

:SIGH:

Can't address the content so attack the author. Here is another article by another author.

LINK

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Great, show me the Democrat leaders who are denouncing the violence and demanding it stop. Show me the ones denouncing the attack on the Republican running for Congress.

Because all I hear is them amping people up for more violence.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

She is just one crazy person, and even she isn't calling for violence instead she is calling for them to protest.

Oh, there's plenty more... Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi... are they all "just one crazy person"?

Also, you do realize that Maxine Waters is a Democratic Senator? That's a little more than "just one crazy person"... she's one of the leaders of your party. And where are the Democrats who denounced her yelling to a screaming crowd to "harass them wherever they are... gas stations, restaurants, and let them know they are not welcome ANYWHERE!"?

To that point, where are the Democrat leaders denouncing ANTIFA? They're literally attacking people for what they're wearing and burning vehicles.

Someone in this discussion does have their mind made up, and I'm not the only one.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Good deal

I’m glad your husband was smart enough to research, discard the propaganda and switch parties .

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: CynConcepts

Good deal

I’m glad your husband was smart enough to research, discard the propaganda and switch parties .

Nope, he has only done minimal research. Sadly, the idea of questioning politics and digging deeper than media headlines was never instilled into his democratic stance. Perhaps, by 2020 he will be a more informed voter. Even though I have found my views tend to be too conservative nowadays, I am not happy that he so easily flips 180 degrees. I want him to truly understand why he is voting so then can truly be supportive and proud of his choices.

Edit add: He may be voting Republican this election but he is not using logic...he is still allowing his democratic emotions rule his decision.
edit on 10 20 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Lol.

You complain about t&c not being followed.

Then you bury your head in the sand and tell other people your gonna call them out when you see fit ? Wow.

There are so many examples. Hillary, Nancy pelosi, Eric holder?

How many more before you condemn this BS?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

One of the most powerful people in the Democrat party is 'just a crazy person' ... what does that say about the party when someone clearly crazy is so powerful?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You noticed that, too, eh?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

She is just one crazy person, and even she isn't calling for violence instead she is calling for them to protest.

Oh, there's plenty more... Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi... are they all "just one crazy person"?

Also, you do realize that Maxine Waters is a Democratic Senator? That's a little more than "just one crazy person"... she's one of the leaders of your party. And where are the Democrats who denounced her yelling to a screaming crowd to "harass them wherever they are... gas stations, restaurants, and let them know they are not welcome ANYWHERE!"?

To that point, where are the Democrat leaders denouncing ANTIFA? They're literally attacking people for what they're wearing and burning vehicles.

Someone in this discussion does have their mind made up, and I'm not the only one.

TheRedneck

Yup. Just replace "Republicans" with "Jews" and you know what comes next.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I used to get into arguments with people calling the president the N word or saying he was from Kenya...

Now I argue with people saying the president should just be assassinated.

People can deny leftists violence all they want. But I see it personally on a weekly basis. These leftists have effectively stripped the president and his supporters of their basic humanity justifying all manor of violence and vitriol against them.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

She is indeed calling for violence, because her listeners have been violent, and she has not condemned that.

Yep, she is indeed a lunatic that should be locked in a padded cell.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Don't you think the title is just a bit misleading? No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred. The majority of the items on the list in this article were protests where political figures couldn't get a peaceful meal because of a protest. I also find this ridiculous because it is fairly easy to produce a list of violent actions taken by rogue right-wingers. To begin, how about all the times Donald Trump himself called for violence at his rallies?

LINK

Let me guess its ok when your side does it right?

Does what ?

Kate Sommers-Dawes is Mashable's deputy managing editor based in the company's San Francisco office. She is an international adventurer, social good enthusiast, and 1,000-person dance contest winner.

Dang , that is some heavy duty credentials right there , I tell ya.

:SIGH:

Can't address the content so attack the author. Here is another article by another author.

LINK

Just the authour's credentials.
Did you not read a one line post with comprehension ?

Meghan Keneally is a bit better , yet is still an opinion piece.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I highly doubt many Democrats are going to switch parties. But I sincerely believe many of them are going to sit home and not vote which is just as good .

You'd be surprised. I'm one of them (who switched). And I personally know at least 5 other friends who have done the same since 2016. And that's just those I KNOW of. Example, I know a lot of cops and other first responders, and I don't know of a single ONE (honestly, not ONE) who is voting blue in Nov.

But I'll agree, if they stay home, that's fine too.

It's hard to imagine folks WANTING to vote for gridlock, and slamming the brakes on all the progress that's been made in two years. Progress the previous POTUS said would take a "magic wand" to materialize. Just goes to show you....there are a LOT of brainwashed folks in the nation.

edit on 22-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No one has actually called for violence and instead, the Democrats have denounced any violent action that has occurred.

TheRedneck

She is just one crazy person, and even she isn't calling for violence instead she is calling for them to protest. But it doesn't matter, your mind is made up.

Mugshot? Maxine secretly arrested?

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OK, that was uncalled for. Some things can't be unseen!

My poor poor eyeballs...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

TheRedneck

Mugshot? Maxine secretly arrested?

twitter.com...

That was a wedding picture.

Or maybe it was taken the day after the 2016 elections.

😎🚬

top topics

<< 1   >>

join